It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Ridicules Dan Aykroyd For Believing in Aliens and UFO's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by easynow

Well....is a pretty good example of the intellectual vacuum that exists over at the Fox "news' channel, IMO

I was particularly amused by that horse-faced whiny-voiced simulcrum of a "Human Being" (aka Ann Coulter) being a guest on that "oh-so-intelligent" panel of boneheads.....

Says quite a lot for how desperate some of them can be, just to get ANY time on the boob-tube.....

I think Ann Coulter is the antichrist in drag. As for aliens IMO who gave us so much pain, why? Humanistic boot camp? It seem's to me we have to ask the right questions before we get the the right answers.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If Joey Baher and Rahm Emanuel were to have and then there spawns would be classified as Aliens. I wonder who would take the pounding between them two, Rahm seems like the person who likes to be on all fours.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

I am really sick of those who break American laws when caught scream; " It's racist, or it's unconstitutional"! Screw them, I don't care if they bring us peace on Earth. Those who get to my country by "doing it by the numbers", should not have to wait untill the next ice age to get in. Those who cheat those who do their best to be illegal? Close the frickin door and weld it shut.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Enjoy your monopoly while you can, mainstream media. The internet alternative media is eclipsing you and your ilk day by day.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Red Eye is actually pretty damn funny at about 3:00 AM, as you're sobering up from that party you just got home from. Give it a try next time you find yourself in that situation.

TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The people at FOX have there heads up there a**. its sad to see a mainstream media giant like fox chop people down. boycott.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sorry, but as much as I admire Dan's acting and musicianship, he is a full blown nut bar when it comes to aliens and the paranormal. I'd blame his brother and a lot of pot for getting him into the ghost/alien/paranormal nonsense and his Psi Factor show. His brother is quite the enthusiast. But come on, Dan. Let's get real.

I'd have to agree.

I'm a big fan of the man, and his work (and his taste in women...had the biggest crush on his wife when I was a kid...)

But, when it comes to this subject, he seems ready to believe just about ANYTHING on the subject.... Even his alcohol (as I recall) is slanted to the supernatural (i.e. in Crystal Skull containers)... I think he's always been into it. I'll be he even contributed that reference in Ghostbusters (about the Tunguska Blast) himself, vs. the writers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join