It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pulsing feeling, May 2nd, crazy indeed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I keep feeling a vibration in my upper legs , it feels like my cell phone is in my pocket set on vibrate, really freaky , you would swear its a vibrating cell phone , it would make me check my phone everytime . Seems like it stopped happening now but for the last month or so it would just start happening right out of the blue.

Dont know if its related but I thought I would post it incase anyone else has had this happen.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Reevster]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Hello friend

Ya know..Ive been through so much weird stuff....and it all settled down over the winter season. I felt I knew where I stood in many ideas....I felt I knew I wanted to stay here with Earth to help any shifting...but Sunday, I was like 'where is the exit sign'...

I can laugh about it now..and am thinking of ways to be prepared in case it happens again ever. Ways to focus instead of feeling so scattered.

Your pst carried a great energy with it, as well as others here..and they help me look back on this and smile in a quirky way. I did feel like I could of kicked some butt if I had to. I was preparing for a million things at once...so weird.

So Universe...bring it on (I think)

Again...I really appreciate everyones positive energy, you have no idea.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No problem man!
I've been trying to gather others to discuss their experiences as well..
It's a nice way to not feel..so..crazy.
Ahahah.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

We all have our ups and our downs, we simply just talk about it more due to blogging and internet forums.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey you guys, you might enjoy this website.
www.onesecondafter.com...
because of my age, high blood pressure etc..I cannot judge well
what brings about any changes in my feelings but I am pretty
sure I felt something even if for a few moments..as if something
was different, we could have a new goal, better one..crazy?, well
maybe but then again....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

God where do I start?........... I've been feeling ill too.... Dizzyness, A great panic feeling for no reason at all in the early hours of the morning. Feeling just plain strange (Also my computer has been going a bit wild on me too). My Cats have also been acting strange... Getting aggressive towards each other (They are the best of friends).

This weekend just gone, most of the night I felt panic, couldnt think, heart felt like it was being squeezed (and no I was not having a heart attack, LOL). Felt weak like I wasnt all there.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just wanted to stop back in and give thanks to the new posters sharing here.

I wish I had something more to offer...but I dont. Sometimes just knowing others are willing to share their thoughts and experiences is all one needs. Thanks for being open.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This may sound like a let-down but I think people who start feeling 'pulses' or electricity really ought to get checked out by a neurologist. I'm not a doctor, but I do get concerned about seizures/epilepsy. Yes, it is essentially an internal "electromagnetic pulse" when your brain neurons synchronizes and lock up & fire coherently. No, this is not at all healthy. One potential symptom of epilepsy is sudden death. Don't screw around; please see a real doctor to make sure you don't have anything very serious.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Great advice mbkennel!

Not a let down at all...I think that is just sound thinking...

Thanks for that
LV

top topics

<< 1   >>

join