It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Confirm These Facts About Kim Jong-Il?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

He was born under a double rainbow.

His biography states he doesn't urinate and defecate like other people.

He planned to solve hunger by breeding giant rabbits in N. Korea.

He injects himself with the blood of virgins to stay young.

Citizens are told he and his father made the world and control the weather.

He hates being short, so he sent all of the short people in Pyongyang to uninhabited islands so they wouldn't infect future generations.

www.pixlmonster.com... More facts are hear if you want to read them.

Is he mentally insane? If this proves to be true, it really proves a lot about him...

Can anyone confirm these facts?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It sounds like the selling points for a new Tim Burton project. The worst possible movie ever made.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The weather control is confirmed. (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wow... never mind, the sources are at the bottom of the image, and most link to BBC, so it is confirmed.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There's gotta be an applicable Chuck Norris joke for this. C'mon....anybody....give us a Chuck Norris joke...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"For his first game of golf, official reports say he shot 38 under par and got 11 holes in 1" - You'd have to have shoot 4 holes in 1 on the par 3's, and then 7 more on the par 4's - He must have a hell of a drive

Edited to add: Untergang, not even Chuck can do this

[edit on 3-5-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Devil went down to Georgia not because he was looking for a soul to steal.. Chuck Norris took over hell for two weeks and told the Devil to get the #$%# out

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sad to say but yes this is true. www....-------------------------/library/bio/dictators/kim-jong-il and this goes well with the info your looking for. www.11points.com...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Untergang

All North Korean militant anti-western nationalists grow up wanting to be like Chuck Norris... unfortunately, most North Korean militant anti-western nationalists grow up to simply be killed by Chuck Norris...

When Pyongyang hands Chuck Norris lemons, he uses them to kill North Koreans... Chuck Norris hates lemonade.

If Chuck Norris and Mr. T were to ever set foot inside Kim John Il's palace, the palace itself would implode... no structure on Earth can contain that level of awesomeness...

I've got more, but it might come off as a bit... much

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Go to www.dakkadakka.com, they have an entire thread in the off-topic forum dedicated to Chuck Norris and Mr. T. I personally have no patience for them anymore, but you may be able to tolerate them better.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

It's a bi-yearly mood thing with me really - you guys caught me near the vernal equinox, good Chuck Norris time for me; I'll be "over" it until the fall...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang
There's gotta be an applicable Chuck Norris joke for this. C'mon....anybody....give us a Chuck Norris joke...

Here's a few, right from the horse's mouth:

Personally, I think the Chuck Norris facts are a lot more believable than any of that Kim Jong-Il stuff.

[edit on 5/3/10 by FortAnthem]

new topics

top topics

join