It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
i managed to get a look at waynes facebook comments, it would seem that he has moved on to the voyager 2 data story and trying to link that with the judy faltskog and paul vigay storys!. it seems he is taking it as gospel that aliens have taken over voyager 2 and are sending messages! haha.

Interesting. He appears to be trying to work out a Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory! Now, if he can just manage to work in '9/11 Truth' (either alien spacecraft disguised as airplanes using a cloaking field, or perhaps the towers collapsed by super concentrated UV rays?) and 'Obama's Birth Certificate' (maybe forged by aliens and transmitted to earth radio telescopes via a UV signal which was decoded by a brilliant Illuminatus using his old Captain Crunch Secret Decoder Ring?) he may be able to squeeze yet another book out of it!

from wayne herschel facebook :

-Wayne Herschel- :INTELLIGENCE MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM DEEP SPACE VOYAGER 2 PROBE
First it was a reply message in the fields near the Radio telescope in the UK that was an answer to the SETI message scientists sent into space, but the world laughed at it:thehiddenrecords.com...
Then a radio astronomers claiming we have advanced radio signals measured in an unknown emf frequency originating from some nearby stars which i was fortunate to relay from this facebook account here. Once again it was laughed at...www.abadss.com...
Now ... the deep space probe Voyager 2 that has a message who we are and where we come from suddenly started to send back a signal that is completely new and something the probewas not designed to do... Probably another account that many will prefer to mock...click below...

Just a couple thoughts here.

1) I bolded an interesting part - note how the 'UV signal in a radio telescope' has been magically transformed into 'an unknown emf frequency'. The Alien Signal Decoder Wheel probably did that conversion, eh? It DOES beg yet another question... if the signal were 'an unknown EMF signal', how would we have known to look for it, or tune a receiver to intercept it? EM radiation is received by equipment tuned to receive that frequency (your eyes are broad-band receivers for the visual part of the spectrum, but still receive particular frequencies differentially - that's why we see colors). We can't just 'pick up' signals we haven't got the equipment already built for.

2) As you noted, it's cute, that 'debunker blog' he linked to, rather than directing his readers to the somewhat more in-depth analysis you all have presented here. My guess is he wanted to present 'scoffers' as unthinking and unanalytic, just plain old 'conclusion jumpers', and so elected to skip the conclusions backed with more in-depth analysis presented here. That's just too grand! Can I start screaming 'COVER UP!' and 'WAYNE IS A DISINFO AGENT FOR TPTB' now?

To be painfully honest, this latest attempt to salvage the story by Wayne indicates, to MY suspicious mind at least, that he hasn't been 'duped' by Judy, but is a willful accomplice in fabricating, disseminating and perpetuating this story.

3) He seems to have failed to point out that NO space probe is 'designed to' malfunction, and would prefer that the conclusion be jumped to that the V'ger Probe (sorry, I couldn't resist) MUST have been tampered with, by aliens. The simplest explanation, a malfunction in a 33 year old space probe's electronics, causing it to send a signal it wasn't 'designed' to send, just isn't good enough.

Or, alternatively, it could be that 'THEY' are closing in on us, and are about to land any day now, since the 'signals' have progressed from distant stars to our own solar system now... (the crop formation in the initial report is, of course, an anomaly, and is obvious proof of time travel, too, since it came first, and should logically not appear until after the Signal Aliens have arrived). Should that happen, Wayne gets to ring me up and scream "I TOLD YOU SO!" into the hand set!

He needs to do it before the aliens drag me off kicking and screaming into their kitchen... To Serve Man.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by dcmb1490

what... you mean he theorises that leo the lion matches up to the sphinx which is also a lion or mancat!. wow.. leo is my birth sign so now im sold....

My birth sign is also Leo. RICH-ENGLAND an I have been immortalized by an ancient Egyptian statue. We are the fulfillment of an ancient egyptian prophecy, and you have the proof before you, provided by Wayne and verified by others. We will, of course, live forever now. Honor us. NOW!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

haha yes. im afraid this voyager 2 thing requires another leap of faith and suspension of logic, as much as id love it to be true that aliens have hijacked it, it just doesn't add up for me.

we are expected to believe that aliens saw/detected it then captured, beamed it up or spacewalked to it, then reverse engineered it, then reprogrammed it and put it back together and put it back in its flightpath and sent it on its merry way without anyone noticing a thing until it sent us the greatest moments from the plaedian x factor !!!. erm.... no.... im just not buying it at all.

surely if aliens are as intelligent and technologically advanced as we are led to believe then they really wouldn't have no need to do this, either they're advanced enough to visit or they're not.... either they're advanced enough to send us a signal or they're not !. i really don't think this satellite hijacking is a plausible scenario although obviously i can't prove otherwise and im sure the believers would disagree.. but such is life...

thanks

rich

[edit on 18-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Another thought.

Why did the ancients (if they were alien) go through all that trouble to make a star map out of massive monuments?

Whomever built them did not do it overnight. Seems like a waste of time and energy just to point to a star system that might never be deciphered by the locals.

Why didn't they just use some of that indestructible, memory metal, that never rust or corrode aluminum stuff, to make a billboard and tack it to a mountain or legs like a billboard?

You know, You are here and we are there!

Advanced aliens don't appear to be so advanced.

Me thinks me needs a break...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

agreed, and this is also a big problem with the so called galactic federation of light, if this g.f.l existed and was this council of highly intelligent beings concerned with the fate of our planet and trying to help us fix our problems then why pick a load of barn pots that have absolutely no influence or power to do anything about it to convey the messages they supposedly want us to hear, why not pick the people in power or come here and directly intervene?.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Also, Voyager hasn't passed even the heliopause yet. If these alien programmers had come all that way, and are technically inside the solar system and want to make themselves known now, why go to all the trouble you mentioned? Why not just drive on in, park on the White House or the Kremlin lawn, walk right up, knock on the door, and demand a microphone?

Nah. Much better to jump through all the hoops you mention, kidnap an earth probe, reprogram it, and put it back on the same exact flight path and trajectory (so that we can still pick the signal from it up). That way, they can laugh at us behind their scrawny gray hands, and keep us guessing! It's all in fun, a cosmic joke on us!

C'mon now, EVERYBODY laugh!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dang Wayne, That signal has to be explained a different way now.

From Breaking news:

On closer inspection, it seems that the Romulans haven't hijacked Voyager 2 after all.

Evidently a single memory bit in the memory of an onboard computer flipped from a zero to a one, a problem the space agency intends to fix tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to debunk more of the star chart gibberish, this is from Rudolf Gantenbrink's website.
( First person to use a robot in the so called air shafts and discovery of the doors in the shafts)

indentations in the burial chamber of the later Chefren pyramid as antecedents of the Cheops shafts. But the Chefren indentations are only a few inches deep, and in no way constitute even rudimentary shafts. Since our video mapping of the Cheops shafts, we know that they are by no means simply "implied" or insinuated – they are complicated, extremely long architectural features, which required enormous extra effort to build into the overall structure. Thus, the Chefren indentations in no way constitute a parallel to or antecedent of the Cheops shafts.

Since the Cheops shafts all measure only about 20 by 20 cm (8 x 8 in.), they were obviously never designed for human passage through them. So what were they for?

Over the years, many suggestions have been made:

1) They are "Air shafts."
Well, the answer to this is a straightforward "No". The lower shafts were closed at both ends. The upper ones – if they had been left open as air shafts – would have exposed the burial chamber to birds, snakes, rats, etc., an idea certainly abhorrent to those dedicated to protecting the remains of the pharaoh at all cost.

2) They are light or "star shafts."
No! All the shafts bend, often several times. In addition, all the shafts begin, at their lower ends, with horizontal sections about 2 meters in length. So there is no way light from any source could ever have penetrated from the outside into either of the chambers. In several parts of the shafts, with the exception of the lower southern one, we even found extreme angle fluctuations. It is therefore ridiculous for anyone to claim that the shafts could ever have pointed precisely to certain stars. Given the many angle fluctuations, the shafts could be construed to be pointing at some 100 different stars, especially if construction of the pyramid is gratuitously redated to match specific stellar constellations.

3) They are water shafts.
This is nonsense. All the shafts have open joints along their floors. Any water entering from the top would disappear through these gaps and cracks long before it could ever reach the burial chamber. Not to mention the fact that the idea of water in the King's Chamber would have horrified the builders, who went to enormous effort to protect the pharaoh's remains from all outside influences.

4) They are energy shafts.
In other words, the Cheops pyramid is some kind of hydrogen power plant. This very simply contradicts at least 100 years of archeological evidence. In addition, the shafts were not completely sealed (see above) at any time, so there was no way to convey energy through them.

5) They are spirit or soul shafts.
This is the most probable explanation, based on the solid data we have available to us. At least it corresponds to the system of religious beliefs of the ancient Egyptians.

But this brings us to a truly great mystery. If they were designed as soul escape routes, why were such shafts built only during one single generation? Why were none constructed before or after Cheops? Possible reasons:

1) This phenomenon indicates the existence of a religious revolution, as in the case of Akhenaten's Armana Culture. It is possible that a single generation took a radically different approach to religious rituals. But as is the case with the Armana Culture, such religious revolutions leave behind different kinds of evidence and are thus well-documented. There is no such evidence or documentation relating to Cheops.

2) The shafts simply constitute an afterthought, or an insignificant architectural change. This hypothesis defies all logic and basic engineering knowledge. The shafts, despite their small dimensions, greatly complicated the construction and required massive static changes, endless additional work, time and energy. Any builder forced to penetrate vast horizontal layers with diagonal structures faces enormous challenges and headaches. Not to mention the fact that both northern shafts had to be bent several times at different angles – a masterpiece of engineering – to get around the vast obstruction of the Great Gallery.

So the question remains, why were these shafts so important for a single generation?

source: www.cheops.org...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So what do we have so far

(feel free to correct or add to my interpretations)

1. UV can be rec'd with radio telescopes
a) Debunked

2. Signal rec'd from aliens by Nasa researcher
a) Debunked

3. Dr. Judy works for NASA/radio astronomer (Germany - South Africa ties throughout story)
a) Up in the air. Appears to be more Than one.
under research.

4. World's telescopes came online to study signal
a) Debunked

5. Biggest news ever, released to MSM

a) Released on FB only

6. NASA scientist claims abducted by alien Karne
( Karne was busy: England 1965, South Africa,Sweden)

a) Debunked. Mirrors shuttlewood's original story 1965

7. The sphinx is Leo in Egyptian zodiac

a) Debunked. zodiac didn't exist in Egypt at that time

its late, more to add later. And why keep at it and not let it die?
Because IMO, it was not only a hoax but a means to make money by ill
gotten means, and that is just wrong.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why, oh why, hasn't this been thrown in the HOAX bin yet? Will a MOD please step forward and move this HOAX please?
Every day that passes and this thread is left as legitimate, each and every one of us looks a little more stupid.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
60 odd pages...........i aint gonna read that......... is this proven to be a fake or not? that's the real question? i like how the guy in the frist post pretty much proved it fake by saying ultraviolet cant be observed on earth from space, yet people ignored him. or did i miss him getting pawned?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

hi definity.

only you can make up your own mind!. for me it is a total hoax but im sure a few people would like to disagree but it seems that the believers left this thread a long time ago as the evidence stacked up against the perpetrators. a lot of us think it was proven by bedlam straight away but are continuing to look into it because we want to know more about the people involved and to find out if wayne herschel is directly involved in making up this hoax or if he was just duped. and also there's a few more unanswered questions about judy/jimmy/james van greunen/faltskog/forbes.

it would be best if you read the thread because only you can decide if you think its real or a hoax, there's been a great deal of excellent work and posting done by many members and its been a very interesting thread in my opinion, and threads like this with good debate is the reason i signed up.

thanks

rich

[edit on 19-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND ...and also there's a few more unanswered questions about judy/jimmy/james van greunen/faltskog/forbes.

I think you need to add "Vampira" to the list of names, eh? While it's each cat his own rat, I guess, I find it to be another indication of "Judy" being a bit out there. Probably much more than most physicists I know.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

yes, i also had that info sent to me by u2u from another member that didn't want to post it, but now the cat is out of the bag we may as well discuss it.

here is a link to judys vampire page but i in no way take credit for this find as it was sent to me by someone else, i will credit the poster later if he decides he wants his name to it; www.vampirerave.com...

so now it would seem that not only is judy an astrophysicist, an astronomer and a quantum cosmologist, she is also an alien abductee, a wiccan high priestess and last but not least, a vampire!!! wtf?

this new page maybe answers a few questions but maybe raises more, according to this vampire page judy was born in vanersburg in sweden and now lives in stockholm sweden but according to that south african article she needed a pardon from the south african president to be allowed to live and work in germany!, now i may be totally wrong about this but if she was born and living in sweden she should have no problems with living and working in germany because mainland europe is very open between countrys and the european union makes it very easy to move and work in any of its member countrys, also i really doubt that a record for being a lesbian in south africa would have any consequence on her in europe where lesbianism is totally legal.

but now due to seeing more pictures i think judy is a very real person and not just a cyberspace construct so now i would say she must be jimmy van greunens wife or sister, im not sure if this bit of info has been spotted or posted before but according to this website aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com... judy has written a book on none other than jimmy van greunens kalahari incident! so not only is she all the other magical things already pointed out but shes also an author that wrote a book on a known u.f.o hoax!

now we just need to find a bit more to link wayne to judy and jimmy from south africa to prove that wayne is a hoaxer too.
thanks

rich

edit to add: im probably going to upset a few people here but it would seem that the wiccan belief system or religion is about as much of a work of fiction as judys claims according to this article : www.cracked.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by john124
If she has a physics degree, and has carried out research in quantum physics, then she is a "quantum physicist".

We are members of Homo Sapiens species, and yet to refer to yourself as a "sapient human" would be quite silly, right? Even if factually true. I can't think of many areas in modern physics that aren't "quantum".

But like I said, no publications in peer-reviewed journals in her field of research is really the red flag here, along with all that nonsense that many people detected in the info she fed to a gullible ATS member.

But most of those people already think they know everything....so they just spend their life telling people they are wrong...

It's hard to gain any new knowledge when your brain is full of BS...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
But most of those people already think they know everything....so they just spend their life telling people they are wrong...

It's hard to gain any new knowledge when your brain is full of BS...

If you think that scientists "think that they know everything", you couldn't be farther from truth. I find this statement of your patently ridiculous. If anything, scientists admit that they don't know a tremendous amount of stuff about a tremendous amount of facts.

However, I agree with you that if your brain is full of BS, it's hard to make progress. This is amply demonstrated by this thread, with its reference to a New Age nut a.k.a Judy, who posted a lot of laughable stuff that lots of people went on to comment.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerseySteve87

Originally posted by Bedlam
If she has a physics degree, she'll be quite aware that radio telescopes don't receive UV light, and would have made up a better story.

In my opinion, just because those telescopes cannot receive the UV signal does NOT mean they wouldn't be pointed at the location of a signal that was discovered. I'm pretty sure that if a credible signal was found, telescopes of all kinds would be pointing in that direction to look for other signals or useful data of any kind.

And also to keep a constant tracking on that exact spot in space...

great point.....if there is UV signals there could likely be others , which would make sens to point every kind of telescope available at it....

You can't drive the ball with a putter, ( not well anyways ), so you bring a variety of clubs JUST IN CASE you run into a situation that you MAY NEED THEM .........

analogy helps if you are a golfer...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

You can't drive the ball with a putter, ( not well anyways ), so you bring a variety of clubs JUST IN CASE you run into a situation that you MAY NEED THEM .........

analogy helps if you are a golfer...

However, if someone posts that they're using a pitching wedge on a football in order to do a hat trick to score a three-point basket and pin their opponents, it's pretty safe to assume they don't understand sports.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wow! i can't believe we still have anyone that actually thinks this is real after everything thats been posted so far! either somebody hasn't read this thread properly or they've just chosen to ignore anything that disproves something that they want to be true! lol

thanks

rich

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Not that it had absolute bearing on the outcome of this HOAX. But Dr Hammond Stout brought some damn good information to light on the infamous Judy. I'm too lazy to try and find it right now, however, the info he put forward suggests Judy is actually.......A DUDE??

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join