It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Apologies for the paste error. The positions for June 2010 are

Mo/Dy/Yr Sun Moon Merc Venu Mars Jupi Satu Uran Nept Pluto
6/ 5/10 14Ge44 21Pi02 22Ta33 19Cn34 29Le05 29Pi54 27Vi52 00Ar14 28Aq42.04Cp37.
6/ 6/10 15Ge41 03Ar07 24Ta02 20Cn45 29Le36 00Ar02 27Vi52 00Ar15 28Aq42.04Cp36.
6/ 7/10 16Ge38 15Ar25 25Ta34 21Cn56 00Vi08 00Ar10 27Vi53 00Ar16 28Aq42.04Cp34.
6/ 8/10 17Ge36 28Ar02 27Ta09 23Cn07 00Vi39 00Ar18 27Vi54 00Ar18 28Aq42.04Cp33.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
WOW !!! SERIOUSLY JUST WOW !!! this has been debunked to death and is a very obvious hoax, but yet still the tinfoil hat wearing i will believe anything no matter what crew just keeps jumping in, ignoring everything suspending all logic, reality and disbelief just because they want it to be true!. and wow i just cannot believe that these people are calling the ones of us that dont believe this fictional fairytail black ops agents? wtf? . i really worry about the sanity and delusional paranoia of some of the people on this site!.

please moderators, dump this in the hoax bin where it belongs!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

For the second time, I will second the motion to adjourn this to HOAX.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adrianfourie

please could you elaborate on how that is relevant and how it is linked to this hoax?.

only parallel i can see between the two is that it involves space, planets and another fantasy with no proof!.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adrianfourie

Now it all makes sense. Well gosh, why didn't you post this at the start of the thread?

Dr. Judy + Karne + Jupiter + Uranus = UV is radio waves that can be received from radio telescopes.

Slaps head, I've been so blind.

Or did you mean by:

1. Note the Jupiter (expansion, success) - That my ex was really over weight and proud of it.

2. Uranus (technological breakthroughs) - My cell phone service will get their act together.

Sorry. Just can't be serious about this topic anymore after all we have been through on this thread.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think its premature to bury this like some would like, Im not saying its real either but lets see what exactly the signal was saying at the very least

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think the signal was saying "I can't possibly be seen in the places you swear you've been looking"...

Only, you know, in alien language and whatnot

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

what signal?. have you actually read any of this thread?. judy said they received an ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT signal on a RADIO TELESCOPE!!! this is IMPOSSIBLE! . she then added a load of rubbish to make it sound believable to anyone that doesn't know any better, a week later she then said that she had got it wrong and it wasn't the real mccoy, she then said the work had gone confiential when before that she had claimed it was already confiential. she claims to work for nasa but nasa is not involved in seti !. is it getting any clearer? there's many many many more faults with everything that wayne and judy have said and claimed but i really cant be bothered anymore!. its a HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX !

thanks

rich

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

I think that poster was saying something about having picked up Astrology Waves on a radio telescope. Astrology waves are probably wedged in there somewhere between UV light, microwaves, and timewaves, and so of course can be picked up on radio telescopes.

Heck, I've heard you can even pick them up on optical rabbit ear antennas!

On another note, I myself am opposed to throwing this thread into the HOAX bin. Not because it wasn't a hoax, since I think the case is pretty well closed on that, but rather because of the negative ramifications to the OP of having her name associated with it in the hoax bin. Wasn't her fault, she was just reporting what she found. I'm against shooting the messenger in most cases.

The HOAX itself I would lay squarely at the feet of "Dr" Judy, and of course Wayne. His vehement defense of the notion in the face of all evidence to the contrary considerably damaged his credibility, whether he was 'in on it' or not. If he's that easy to lead astray, I'm not likely to buy any books that I can have no confidence in at all.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
After a brief read of this thread its clear to me many many have stepped up to discredit her & drag her thru the mud, there's plenty of angry skeptics who love doing that or they may even be part of the a black ops to do it and push the story into 'wacky tin foil hat' land, but I hope at least LMH or Coast to Coast interviews her to get some details on this and whats being done about it before she vanishes.

try doing a full read instead of a brief read and read all the links provided then maybe you will learn something!. nobody needed to step up and discredit her or drag her through the mud because she is quite capable of doing that to herself. black ops? wtf? is that a believers favourite?.

and as for the wacky tinfoil hat, nobody had to push it to get that because judy and wayne were wearing those loud and proud long before they ever encountered A.T.S maybe the tinfoil helps judys radio telescope to receive ultraviolet light?

thanks

rich

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You said : I think that poster was saying something about having picked up Astrology Waves.

I am still laughing. Do you mind if I use this ?

Thanks for that, it made my day. OK I'm off before my cell phone is out of UV range.

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

OK you guys - dcmb1490, RICH-ENGLAND, nenothtu, Bedlam and yes, you too Boy in a Dress - can you please stop with the jokes!!
I had seriously given up on this thread as it was wasting too much of my time, but now I have to come back for the laughs.
You guys should go to the local comedy night - you'd kill it!

And so I'm not completely off topic it looks like Mr Herschel has deleted his original facebook entry of the OP. Why would he do this?

- Hermit

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud! Cosmicpixie is blameless in all this, she was merely the messenger. Wayne got suckered because he failed to remember the axiom: "If it's too good to be true it probably isn't." Can we PLEASE dump this in the [HOAX] bin now?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Actually, BIAD has consistently contributed the best information to the thread. Tells you something about the thread, doesn't it? Go Klinger!!!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
I think its premature to bury this like some would like, Im not saying its real either but lets see what exactly the signal was saying at the very least

Easy its says send 20.00 to my post office box so i can send you the authentic alien decoder rings for the big broadcast in December. But thats not all orders received before August will also receive a sheet of 2 foot by 2 foot sheet of tinfoil with folding instructions. Please hurry supplies are limited!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Err....I don't know about you guys but I'm getting rather annoyed to see this thread keep getting bumped to the top. There hasn't really been anything new contributed to the thread besides jokes at the "tin-foil" crowds expense. Not that I'm chastising anyone....But if you want this thread to die so bad...then why keep posting jokes and making fun of the tin-foilers....After all...you're just helping to bump the thread further up the recent posts list. /endrant

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
reply to post by nenothtu

You said : I think that poster was saying something about having picked up Astrology Waves.

I am still laughing. Do you mind if I use this ?

Go for it! All my stuff is public domain!

Thanks for that, it made my day. OK I'm off before my cell phone is out of UV range.

Roflmao! Wait - is UV just Line of Sight then? I coulda swore it bends around corners.

No, seriously, you just need to hook up a bigger satellite dish antenna to your cell phone to extend the UV range...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We need this thread thrown into the BS Bin first. I'm a little pissed off that this Wayne character ran his mouth like he did, then never came back.
Wayne, I think you're going to have a hard time finding people to piss on you incase you are ever on fire. Good luck with what you do though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

OK you guys - dcmb1490, RICH-ENGLAND, nenothtu, Bedlam and yes, you too Boy in a Dress - can you please stop with the jokes!!
I had seriously given up on this thread as it was wasting too much of my time, but now I have to come back for the laughs.
You guys should go to the local comedy night - you'd kill it!

Oops. I hadn't read this far... I'll be suitably contrite now...

And so I'm not completely off topic it looks like Mr Herschel has deleted his original facebook entry of the OP. Why would he do this?

- Hermit

Just a wild stab in the dark here (I'm pretty well known for that), but.... abject embarrassment?

Just a guess....

Another thing I noticed was that when it was an ongoing saga, certain posts were disappearing from his main thread. I couldn't really figure that out, and not being very well versed in Facebook, I just assumed it was operator error on my end.

Can individual Facebook comments be deleted like that, or should I just dust my computer off so that it quits malfunctioning? Maybe paint it... I hear red computers run better than the putty colored ones..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Aye. If I'm not mistaken, the FB owner can delete and comments/wall posts that they wish with no problem. It's been awhile since I've dug around FB but that's what I can recall from back then lol. Not sure if they've changed it since then. Doesn't give Wayne much credit though does it? Only purpose I can see for erasing it is either A)Embarrassment as mentioned or B) Covering it up in a sense so no one can go back and quote/compare posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join