It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS I experienced personal disclosure on 4/30/10!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ATS I have something to share with you all believe it or not!!! First about myself, I am a early 30s structural designer for a engineering firm. Some of my favorite things to do in my free time are studying RELIGION-SCIENCE-UFOLOGY, when I am not playing video games with me children. Just to give you all a taste of who you are communicating with. This will be short for I just want to share the experience take it or leave it.

Ok on 4/30/10 Friday night me and the lady were hanging out on the patio in the back yard relaxing and as I do from time to time I was LOOKING UP, funny because I am a real STAR GAZER. Anyway I looked up into the sky and what did I see for the first time in person 6 to 8 glowing lights, crazy right could it of been a airplane of helicopter or even swamp gas lol, NO IT WASNT these lights were moving and reforming not too high in the sky either, IN FACT VERY CLOSE SO WE COULDNT MISS THEM. These lights when I first viewed them were in a large arrow formation so I got excited because this was the first time I personally got to experience anything like this (this lifetime) so I quickly told the lady of mine to look up and she got to see the lights also but they were reforming into like a wave type pattern as they were moving across the sky this object or objects was not flying that high up in the sky in fact it was lower then the commercial airlines that I usually see. Me and the lady after looking at each other full of excitment came to the understanding that this CRAFT was possibly reflecting MOONLIGHT OFF OF IT (LIKE ACTIVE CAMO.) which explained the many spheres that appeard to be moving from a arrow formation to a wave like formation as the craft danced across the sky then dissapeared into the distance because we watched them all the way till we couldnt.

This was a great experience for the lady and me. I say this because I sometimes talk to her about religion, science and ufos to show her these things may very well exist and to prepare her (SPIRIT) for things I have began to sense and have been aware of about myself and this little universe since say 1999. Usually when the conversation gets too deep she begans to lose focus and I just carry on into the norm of things and just say forget about it some are receptive and some are not.

Well when I pulled her attention to the sky she gained a new insight overall of life and what its all about (its not just us) is the feeling I read from her emotional outburst. I meen to actually see her face began to glow with excitment and acknowledge what she seen was in fact real was so much of an enlightment for me I just felt like wow I wish I could tell them THANKS, whoever they were.

Now she has did a total 360 in her behavior and attitude LOL @ DISCLOSURE it is a power thing for those who require visuals to believe or sense, like this just happened Friday and now she is like a different person in many ways, just from a VISUAL CONTACT. Which is why I felt I should share this with the many on ATS who consider UFOS OR ALIEN SPACECRAFT THAT IS, actually being real, they are as I figured.

Any questions feel free I will check back ATS. BEFOR IT STARTS I dont have photos for I dont just carry the cam with me everywhere I go. Also I dont know if it was gov. ufo or alien spacecraft but is was nice and a beautiful experience. Location -PGH, PA

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
the ETs I know say thanks for your post. They liked it. Who knows maybe it will get to whoever was flying that night. Word does get around sometimes.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm just curious why you'd think the craft would reflect moonlight as active camoflauge? A craft capable of faster than light travel would be able to generate a field that would essentially render it invisible to the human eye. So why would their propulsion tech be 10000 years ahead of their stealth tech>

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

That would be cool If the word did actually get around to them, lol as I enjoyed the encounter for sure!!! And if the ETs you know liked it then COOL

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You may be correct, its just the way the lights looked when I first seen them resembled the moon reflected, but who knows mabey the lights were something else, I attributed them to the reflection of them moon for I didnt know what they were especially after they began reforming in the wave type patteren my human eye tried its best to understand and that was what I came up with moonlight reflection, but it could of been something else making the light from the craft im not closing the door to any assumptions because I dont know.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nice story OP I am happy for you.

When I first saw some UFOs for my first time, my first thoughts were "OMG Flying Saucers are Real?? So they were NOT LYING??!"

Then I realized "OMG everyone Ridicules the people who said they saw this!!"

It was a huge paradigm shift for me.

I am very glad you got to see it with your own eyes.

Seeing it yourself is the ONLY way to actually know 100%.

And once you know, you know. It's a fact now in your brain.

It will make it very difficult for you to speak to the people living inside the "ufos dont exist" box. They are ignorant of reality.

Just gotta wait for them to have their own personal sightings. Then they will know.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

maybe because it was us .... instead of them ^^

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

maybe because it was us .... instead of them ^^

I seriously doubt that.

I have seen UFOs being chased by Earth jets...

And then the UFO darts off straight upwards into the sky, leaving a tracer of light it moved so impossibly fast.

This indicates it was from outer space. Which indicates Aliens.

Just some common sense. I saw these things in real life, therefore I know them as personal fact.

Once you see it yourself you will realize it's not just humans.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Seeing it yourself is the ONLY way to actually know 100%.

And once you know, you know. It's a fact now in your brain.

It will make it very difficult for you to speak to the people living inside the "ufos dont exist" box. They are ignorant of reality.

Just gotta wait for them to have their own personal sightings. Then they will know.

I agree with you as I did sense them always, but to actually see something like what her and I seen with our own two eyes was rejuvinating and confirming for us this is part of our current reality.

As far as those who look funny at people who share experiences like this mabey they just are not mentally willing to except what exist and for this they may be blocking out things that if their minds where open enough they would see and comprehend.

thanks for the support thus far, ATS..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Very valid point thats why I just called it active camo. But again 1 doesnt know for sure, but I do know it was no swamp gas or weather balloon LoL and its encounter felt good in nature.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Even if it was secret "human" technology, where the hell did we get it from? We are pretty much just cavemen with cars btw. I know a lot of humans, and none of them come off as "anti-gravity UFO designers". Not even the "smart scientists" in the universities seem smart enough to make that stuff.

So if it's human piloted, that means we STOLE it from aliens in the first place.

Continually attributing this to humans is very egocentric as well.

No need to fear them. They would have eliminated us long ago if they had that in mind...

(This was a 2nd response to Faiol btw)

[edit on 3-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Now she has did a total 360 in her behavior and attitude

You do realize that if she did a 360 she would have the exact same view as she did before?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So Ophiuchus 13 now that you know UFOs are REAL 100%.

Why do you think they are here? Any initial thoughts?

How do you view ancient alien theories now? How about the theory we were biological experimental creations of the aliens?

Does Earth feel like a laboratory or type of experiment to you?

Just curious on your initial thoughts.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the post OP. Very interesting read. It sounds an awful lot like my first encounter last August. And yes, in total agreement with you and others in this thread. Once you know, YOU KNOW!!! ;-)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ophiuchus 13.
If you truely seen them . good for you and family.
Now after i seen my first one with my partner i got a visit in my bedroom about two mths after.Be calm and relay your name .after that i had vivid dreams of being on a ship, well outside a ship on a field with my dead mother to one side and an alien a standing in front of me.I was outside of the ship elevator door which the walls apeared when you thought of them ,the walls seamed alive intelligent,this ship was huge.the ships tec was millions of years advanced it did what ever you imagined or desired within the ship,
I asked the being who by the way was funny and cool, can i go with him ,he said no not yet but soon. i then went in the ship and through a diff door and woke remembering all.
Im thinking these may be angels and you are inline for rapture at the time of apointment.
so i had 2 sightings over 2 years then affter second sighting had a visit 2 mths after or about that.I still c them every now and then, day time and night time , so i know they
are watching.
the being in bedroom was like a grey but excellent color in the skin on the head not grey. the second being in the dream was tall very proud but cool funny relaxxing to be with but get this resembled a real cute dog/bear/ox/man sort of a cross between all of them, very hard to describe no earthly reference only the head looke animalish.
it had human arms torso legs and hands was slightly hairy but a hair pristine,fine smooth not long. sounds mad dont it but ,thats my story so far.
[edit on 5/3/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

That is a crazy story, about them approaching you after your first sighting.

I have never had them approach me like that (that I know of).

I have always thought, they figured I was a lunatic/crazy wild man and figured it was in their best interests not to startle/frighten me.

I am too cave-man like and volatile.

I do not know if this is a good or bad thing, because I do not know the alien's agenda or goals for humans.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

How do you view ancient alien theories now? How about the theory we were biological experimental creations of the aliens?

(I feel some are here for huamn support and some may be here for human discomfort as I originally felt.)

How do you view ancient alien theories now?
(I have always believed this planet has had visitors form above as I mention in many of my text on this forum.)

How about the theory we were biological experimental creations of the aliens?
(This theory may be true in some ways that, yes aliens have visited Earth and modified our ORIGINAL GENETIC MAKE UP, but they still had to use GOD the CREATORS ORIGINAL tissue samples to modify humanity into what is is now and beyond :@@

No, it is still what it should be a learning experience for all of humanity to go thru to make it back home to the realm of LIGHT!)

(Thus far non of what I felt about existance has changed for I knew they were here there and everywhere. It was just nice to actually see and experience them on a personal bases instead of me searching energy signals and collecting data on my own.)

I hope and wish many could experience this so we as (UNIVERSAL BROTHEREN CAN MOVE ON TOGETHER TO BETTER THINGS). But I know some of my Earth brotheren cannot begin to except CHANGE.

In my time I have verified the EXISTANCE OF ET POTENTIALS THRU:

Mentions in the book of ENOCH about the Watchers sent from the heavens to assist humanity in its eveloutionary phases

Mentions of the 1/3 angels/some now demons who left the heavens, and always wondered where did they go, are they within this little universe
spawning.

And mentions of MOTHER LILUTH WHO WAS ADAMS FIRST WIFE AND WERE ARE HER OFFSPRING??

So friends these are some of the personal faith based verifications I have come across in order to understand them and welcome them or cing them if thats the way they seek, but hopefully they are as cool as we are and we can all get along.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Now she has did a total 360 in her behavior and attitude

You do realize that if she did a 360 she would have the exact same view as she did before?

lol thats funny but she has changed for the better.
2nd

[edit on 5/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Ohh yes my friend the both of us for sure know now, I always felt their presence but it couldnt have been at a better time with her present..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
when i saw the cigar shaped one in 1999, it was going in and out of cloak...what looked to be easily done(like throwing a switch)

<<   2 >>

join