It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Volcano That STopped the World" Doc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So I'm watching the Discovery Channel earlier this week and see a commercial for a new Documentary called "The Volcano That Stopped The World", set to air May 6th.

It raised my suspicions a little bit. Mainly because I cannot recall there EVER being a documentary that was made, produced and put on TV this quick. I am fully aware that I could be wrong, and thinking a little bit, This Is It came out really fast, but as I understand it they were already making a film about the tour.

Anyway, I was wondering, does this raise suspicions with anyone else? Or am I just being paranoid? I have heard a few people say how this could be a massive NWO operation, a test run to see how the public would react etc etc etc etc. While I don't particularly subscribe to that thought, like I said, it raised suspicion.

I am also aware this could just be a grab for ratings during sweeps...who knows. Anyway, here's an article about it, very brief but one of the first finds.

The Volcano that Stopped the World

I looked around a bit more, and can't really find anything on it. Can't even find the commercial online. If anyone could find more info, please post. I'll be keeping an eye out and adding what I find.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing your input,

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
well, it really depends on how much archive footage they are going to use. If they are using a bunch of shots and interviews from 2004, then it would be alot easier. that being said, I went and video tapped a rally on tuesday and I ended up with 4 hours of footage. If the program is an hour long, it will comprise of about 44 minutes of actual program time, which isnt that hard to fill, especially for a company with a good global relations and very wide reach.

Pretty quick, yeah, but you better believe every person with a video camera in the immediate area shot the thing at some point in the past few days.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by drsmooth23]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
No conspiracy here me thinks,
just Gaia clearing her throat.....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I didn't think of it that way, Mr. drsmooth23.

I guess I let my conspiracy side take over a bit, especially considering the low response. Oh well. Thanks for your time.

top topics

join