It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE! join in BTS members,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just so you guys and girls dont miss out!

And remember to follow ATS live on Twitter and also on Facebook!

This week we're coming live from "The Island" where Springer is currently being held prisoner and has been assigned the Number 6

Among the subjects we'll be discussing this week will be....

- record traffic figures on ATS
- one world governments
- UFO's (because YOU demanded it)
- naughty, naughty bankers

And whatever YOU want us to discuss from suggestions in this thread and via the ATS.. Live! Facebook Page

We'll also be tweeting on Twitter and running a competition on there, so pay attention to the tweets during the show.

We'll do our best to keep an eye on the chat room and mutterings, and of course we'll be taking YOUR calls into the studio via Skype.

In the studio we we'll hopefully be talking to the Godfather of ATS podcasting and broadcasting, Johnny Anonymous, and you may actually get to hear from Crakeur if we can convince him to join us.

In the off topic section, we'll be hearing Semper Sing once again, and I'll be trying to explain why, being English, I'm always right.

You'll hear the best in unsigned bands as well.

So, let us know what YOU want us to talk about.

We're live on....

7-9EST Saturday
4-7PST Saturday
Midnight -3am UK (Sunday)
9am-12noon Canberra (Sunday)

Click here to listen

See you all on Saturdays show!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can't it be on at a more godly hour?

Perhaps when one hasn't returned from the public house and may or may not be having difficulty functioning.

In all seriousness though, if it was on at a different time, I would most definitely tune in... But I know, It's all about America... so, Never mind.

And If It weren't 3 hours long, I would have listened to one of the recorded shows/podcasts... perhaps these things could be considered and perhaps not...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I will come on it next week....!!!! If im not out

Cheers for my shout out people! hahaha *dies of embarrassment*

*shakes fist at asala*

x

new topics

join