It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont read this thread. For the love of GOD!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks Yummy

that is a really powerful clip on so many levels and goes well with your OP

we may have lost some of our innocence in this world, but that is no excuse.
We can regain it and i think that is what the song and especially the clip shows us.

All this # we are doing to each other and the world gets a free reign because many of us have resigned ourselves to the fact that we have lost our innocence. We hold so much guilt as humanity we apathetically say, well, whats the point now?

so bring on he doom and gloom and lets get it over with, we say.

but that could be a lazy way of thinking.

we can change, we have some innocence left, we still remember the "garden of Eden" so to speak.

and while we do, there is hope.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I Love you...

I'd like to back up M.J. for a moment because it's part of the problem I believe you are showing us.

M.J. was accused of pedophile behaviour. A verry big no, no in my book. He was never convicted. He was innocent or by lack of evidence. No testimonies. At least one bribe.

People do everything for money. We steal, rob, hussle, destroy, kill, torture and so on. All because of the luxury, happiness and freedom it's supposed to give. Or the power it creates over those who are guilty of the above.
Lying about being sexual molested is just a small step to take.

We used to be innocent until proven guilty. Even this small act of trust and righteiousness has changed. We now got to proof we are innocent. Which is not completly a bad thing, only without evidence or proof there is no way you will be innocent, in their eyes.
I don't remember when this changed but I've noticed it all of a sudden.

Example.
Lucy B a convicted serial killer was released recently after spending 7 years in jail. She was convicted because statistics showed the chance for the deaths during her work was regarded as small or impossible.
She was convicted on statistics. 7 years of her life wasted. Locked up and more important emotionally destroyed. Because that's what happens when the world abandence you, if you're innocent .

'M.J. was weird. The living proof, money does not cause happiness.
The freedom from financial problems like dept or a bill you can't afford for something you didn't ask for in the first place. A.K.A. Stress.

For thinking he was indeed a pedophile, one should be ashamed.
It's not proven and goes head on with denying ignorence.

We simply do not know. Lets at least show some trust and accept he as never been proven guilty.

I now, the world is rotten. But... Not as rotten as people think it is.

They lie to us. They admit it. We should cut of their heads. Just like the French did during their revolution.

They control us because we let them. We let them indoctrinate fear.
We let our selves to expect the worst but the countermeassures only make it worse. It's a down going spiral.

We can easily stop them. But we are to busy trying to fix what they broke.
But reality kicked in on time. They are revealed to the public. They've made some stupid mistakes and admitted it. Why don't we act !? according our knowledge.

The love is gone. They say, We did it. but we don't trust them. What if they didn't or whatever.

Just love your neighbor, instead of betraying him.
Acoording to Danté the worst most terrible plain / circle of hell is reserved for traitors only...

Judging is written to be returned exponentional.

I don't think these are hoax messages. Betraying and judging leads us to racism, hate, paranoia and so on.

Anyway I'm ranting. It's late and I'm disapointed.

Love is not the answer. It prevents us to need an answer in the first place.

Be well.

~ SK

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Starred and flagged..MJ was a icon and his message in the video is awesome. I dont care what people think about him he was and will always remain the number one popstar ever to live. RIP MJ

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I love this video. I have had mixed feelings about MJ, but i think this video just shows how much he cares about humans and the world.

You are right OP, you don't have to be sad and negative. It is all a mindset. It is hard to do but everyone can do it.

All you have to do is think that every living thing deserves to live with peace, and all you have to do is not hate anyone. If everyone on this planet had this mindset the world would be different. Great thread OP!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think it is nice to see some love and light on today's ATS platter

Anything that makes us pause and reflect for a moment, on our connection to earth and to each other. I know there is no Yin without Yang, so I enjoy all shades of expressions here at ATS, but there are fewer threads that reach the heart compared to those that reach the intellect and ego, so I applaud your intention, and my afternoon just got a little brighter.
Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Fantastic sentiment again Yummy!!

Whether you love or hate MJ, no-one can argue that his music is genius.

And now, seeing as I've secured myself Avatar on Blu Ray, I am inspired to go off and watch it again.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its true, it was a leprechaun and MJ was showing it how to dance!

Eddie Murphy did crap his pants and the wee person made him tea.
"Regal" MJ's dog took eddies pants and got covered in the stuff while he was chewing on it.

Whatev's man,

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

I'm sorry.

I see him and All I see is a Pedophile.

Good Riddence to Bad Rubbish.

So if a serial killer gets busted,goes to jail and then he writes a book about wormholes that could change humanity forever we should just burn the book because hes a killer?
It doesn't matter what he did,he was good at making music for the soul and that's that.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Straight crap...the only thing I've noticed different in my life since I started thinking like that is people like me less and I catch breaks less. THAT IS IT!!!! If people say ignorance is bliss why are we trying to deny bliss?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos

If people say ignorance is bliss why are we trying to deny bliss?

IMO. When you notice you're ignorant, your to late.

Bliss is only for those who do not even have a hunch. It's not a choice.
Being ignorant is a choice but bliss was already gone the moment you were aware of being ignorant.

Well... Just my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join