It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Don't Own Our Country!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Every one who is pro the illegals is pro the NWO because this is their agenda they love slums, apparently that is how they get real rich and have total control.

This is garbage and you know it or really aren't thinking about it rationally.

I am pro-capitalism and have read history. Your post smacks of the xenophobic rhetoric from some of the other immigrant waves we've had in history (the chinese come to mind first).

Already many states (I think 13) have more Mexican babies born than white babies. Nationally white babies are now the minority.

So what. America does not have to have a white majority to be America or have people that live free or love liberty. Remember that Latinos are a majority religious conservatives.

Very soon the country will simply be Mexico and one big slum.

I guess all the bleeding hearts are pro that.

I find it hard to believe how loopy people have become, how totally self destructive.

Self destructive is rash thoughtless views/policy that serve little purpose. What do you propose we do?

What's the answer?

Why should the land be given to criminals who invade and are intent on stealing the nation your ancestors built?

There are criminals and then there are criminals. Ignoring intent, decency/worth of the law, and result in action does nothing to further your argument.

You've provided to support or recourse. Without those, your view has no merit.

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
You'd think the free trade, union-busting, employer loving, employee hating idiots would cop to the fact that it's not that we *can't* keep them out, it's that if we did you'd be paying 10 dollars for orange juice and would lose your mind over how expensive all the conveniences are in your life.
if the US turned around and just magically evaporated every pennies-on-the-dollar near slave labor Mexican that enable our lavish 1st world lifestyle, there would be tea party riots so fast even glen beck's head would spin.

Your entire way of life and the whole of your view of America and the lifestyle upper middle class people have is wholly predicated on the illegals you so casually crap on. it would be hysterical if it weren't so sad.
so really it's not that we *can't* keep them out, it's that we don't because a very large part of US society is based on them being here, and xenophobic asshattery isn't adequate justification to break the back of western civilization.

Great post. It would not break the back of western civilization. And no ones craping on them really. And some things would be effected but most would not.

I knew a man that did masonary work and he said his primary reason for taking on Mexican masons and laborers was that the american masons were pains in the ass even if good at what they did. He said the Mexican work hard and didnt fuss with him, didnt have the drama ect ect. Oh plus they didnt cost so much. Not so much paper work either. Just a lot of bottom line savings here.

I used to make deliveries to a very large tire distribution center. They were almost totaly staffed with Mexicans and others from the south. Bottom line was the thing here and they were carfull not to mix to many Mexicans and gringos togeather becouse then there would be wage issues which probably wasnt that much anyway wage wise. But the firm did save big on tax and insurance they didnt have to pay on locals. So this goes back to botom line.

And as far as slave labor! Do you know how much a Mexican really makes when he takes his dollars back home and turns them into Pasos?

The exchange rate changes slightly every day, and you can convert currency online. Lately the rate has been between 8 and 10 pesos to the US dollar.

Pesos

Work in US and save 20,000$ take back home=200,000 Pesos. Do you have any idea how much 200,000 pesos is worth in most parts of the country? Certainly back in the hay day and now that not so much is going in to Mexico? Slave labor? Really?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by prionace glauca
You are right, We the Citizens and LEGAL Residents of the USA own this Country. You have been served your Eviction Notice and Come NOVEMBER those fools tearing our constitution are getting kicked out of DC.

Blah blah fishpaste.

If you hadn't taken the land by force you may have had a point.

Now, it is your turn to have the land taken by force.

Have a nice war now y'hear?

There are some that have this attitude and they need to be run out. Why you dont spect anybody to just bend over do ya? I mean we would be insulting the indians in this country and the blacks if we just bent over for the Mexicans.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Blah blah fishpaste.

If you hadn't taken the land by force you may have had a point.

Now, it is your turn to have the land taken by force.

Have a nice war now y'hear?

Go ahead mang, you want a war..sure bring it on. You do know that the private American citizens own more firepower than several of the sovereign nations military combined.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You guys bent over well enough for the criminals in your govt!!

Sorry people, they want a unified North America.

They're not illegal aliens, they're your fellow country men now.

Hope you like Mexican food.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Where are you from? what country? Because I have a feeling you aren't gullible when your borders are a problem. I hear that EU is having a meltdown over their situation also.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I'm in deepest darkest africa, well maybe not the darkest part ... but ya.

We've had this issue for decades already.

Our northern border resembles a great big bridge to freedom for every single unhappy african on the continent. Plenty of those.

You're going to have armed home invasions and beggars on street corners next. You guys are one up on us though, you can still go buy a shotgun. HIGHLY advisable.

[edit] if i were you, i'd go buy myself a reliable 9mm, and 1000 rounds. Shrink wrap in in oil, and bury it someplace close. They're coming for your guns next

[edit on 30-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Are you pissed yet? you of course know that was the plan. everything they do is an effort to keep you pissed off a something, and thoroughly distracted.
agitated sufficiently enough you might be so inclined to want a special prison for these people, oh wait... what's Mrs. Franklin doing there?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm in deepest darkest africa, well maybe not the darkest part ... but ya.

We've had this issue for decades already.

Our northern border resembles a great big bridge to freedom for every single unhappy african on the continent. Plenty of those.

You're going to have armed home invasions and beggars on street corners next. You guys are one up on us though, you can still go buy a shotgun. HIGHLY advisable.

[edit] if i were you, i'd go buy myself a reliable 9mm, and 1000 rounds. Shrink wrap in in oil, and bury it someplace close. They're coming for your guns next

[edit on 30-4-2010 by harryhaller]

I already have a Glock .45mag with Laser Sight, its my baby. This summer thinking of picking up some newer toys.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nice. I used to do ISU shooting as a kid. Shot everything from competition air pistol, 22 short, through black powder and R1. only weapon i was ever refused was a LMG.

Now i have to justify my need, and the application is refused, if it doesn't get rubbish binned first by the cop you hand it in to. Default operating procedure is only appealed refusals get given a chance, ie read. Your application is valid for a specific serial number, and must contain character references, training certificates, police clearance certificates and more. Penalty for unlicensed weapon is 25 years.

I miss lazy afternoons on the range. Practice, and keep 1 hidden.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

You guys bent over well enough for the criminals in your govt!!

Sorry people, they want a unified North America.

They're not illegal aliens, they're your fellow country men now.

Hope you like Mexican food.

Good one.
And yes I do like Mexican food.......but eat Chinese more often..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join