It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrival of...Laz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've been steeped in subjects dear to this forum since the late 1970's - but just now arriving here. About time, don't you think?

[Mod Edit - bbcode]

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Welcome Lazarus!

Remember to leave a bit left in your cup!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Welcome!

I look forward to probing the depths of your experience and I'm sure you'll have plenty to share with us

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Hi Lazarus Short, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome Laz, you've peaked my interest. I'm anxious to hear about your experiences. Life has certainly been interesting to say the least during and since the 70's hasn't it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, it all began with an interest in Atlantis, and the jury is still out on that, but later, I hooked up with Nord Davis, the Spotlight, etc, etc, etc. I usually tune in on the Phil O. Sophical questions behind the day-to-day BS and corruption we all see in the news. Once I achieve full posting privileges, I will lay out my views on the entire UFO/ET phenom, and they may be new to you all... Stay tuned.

top topics

join