It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where did everyone come up with their login names?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Kinglizard is from a Doors song....my all time favorite group....actually "lizard king" is but I switched it up a bit. Same with my custom first line in my profile.

Edit: also...when I switch back to my normal avatar you will see Jim Morrison's face in the clouds.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
spacedoubt

spaced out...

I'm a skeptic...so the doubt part was cool to me..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The result of Raider who spends too many sessions of World Conquest with history buffs as the country France. They decided to Francaistize it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
its my actual name

seem to use it alot online insted somemade up name

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I used to play alot of MUD's, when thinking of a name for my charecter i chose Raziel from the soul reaver series but the name was taken so i just removed the R, and i've used it ever since.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Mine came from the fact that I used to smoke a lot (not just tobacco girls and boys) while suffering with bad insomnia.......therefore, I used to walk around most of the time with red eyes.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Got mine from a book written by Jan Guillou about a russian defector called Gennadij Alexandrovitj Koskov. And i feel like a defector sometimes so that's why

And im new to this forum so hello everybody, Norway here

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Koskov]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
my favorite number, which randomly pops up here and there

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
chissler was a slang word used on a website I would always read about hockey stories. Its been that long since I was on it I actually cant remember what it meant anymore, but it was always something I used.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
skizem is my artistic license on the word schism websters defines it as split.

as in my personality

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I chose this username when I decided my old ATS persona had outlived its usefulness... I decided upon this particular nomiker because it's just so much cooler than 'The Rhombus'.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well, Logan Cale was a character on the show Dark Angel which, while being a rather craptacular show upon recent review, started out with a concept I liked. Logan would hack into state-run TV news channels and broadcast a segment of real news.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
zoso- huge Jimmy Page fan

28- my favorite #

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, looks like I'm reviving a dead thread, but... Well, I just happened to see this one in my explorations of this forum...

The name Thekherham (pronounced Tee kee' rahm) is taken from a novel I'm writing, Thekherham: The Autobiography of an Alien (or maybe it's my autobiography heh heh). I liked the name so much, I decided to use it on all the forums I'm on (and that's quite a few)

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mine is my nickname at school my name is martin

Martin=Marto_Bagg

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join