It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Traffic Highs on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That is a lot of traffic! I'm truly proud to be a member of ATS. Two of my brothers are members also, and I've spread the message to lots of people. I'm sure the traffic will only continue to increase as world events are raising questions and what better place to find answers than this site.

Thanks for sharing SO! This is truly exciting!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was surprised when I saw Saudi Arabia; I thought their internet was controlled. Shows how much I know

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by DaddyBare

How do you know it wasn't?

Intimidating, isn't it? People could be out there hanging on your every word...bated breath, just wondering what you've got to say next...

Just teasin'. Personally? I enjoy your stuff, so it's not so out of the realm of possibility...

I doubt that very much...

but as this world become more and more chaotic, out of control I think people are looking for answers, reason to the madness... lets face it... this is one of the few places you can go for those answers, or at least clues to them... Good Job ATS you all should be proud

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Congratulations

Maybe you can answer a question for me please SO? I usually enter the site through the recent posts page, mostly because I like to see what is currently top of interest by other members, I browse that way because of limited time mostly, does entering that way effect those figures at all?

That is how I have ATS bookmarked on my browser tool bar for quick access, I then let whatever I read through guide me through the site.

I am interested does anyone else have their own way of entering the ATS site? other than the home page.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
My fave part is the 200 plus countries that ATS has hits from...

How sweet is that? Information scattered about at the speed of light. Not too long ago, it would have taken months, even years, for information to travel that far. Assuming, of course, it got there at all...

ATS has grown so much, even in the short time I've been involved, just less than five years... Sweet.

It's good if ATS has a lot of traffic, but quality has to be maintained too, improve even.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is absolutely fantastic news. I am very happy for the success the site has been seeing! It makes me realize that there are a lot of people seeing what we post here and makes me strive to contribute quality content. It is amazing to think that we've all had a hand in bringing that kind of attention here.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The search for the truth is growing in popularity,globally it appears.
This is great news,the net and more specifically sites like our beloved ATS is helping to drive a worldwide search for knowledge.

More and more people are looking out of the box,looking for answers.

ATS continues to go from strength to strength.

Well done to everyone who posts relavent info and comments here,and well done to the staff for keeping it civil.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I remember when I first came to this site

It was when I was browsing for news for a long time and then I just got angry at how the news was always stupid and had more comentary than news.

So I wanted to take a stab at alternative news but didnt know of any reputable alternative sites, so then I googled for "best conspiracy website" or something very similar to that.
I believe this was in 2007.

And today I am an active participant here!

Great to grow WITH the site, as the site grows with number of members and page views and as I grow in terms of knowledge and even wisdom where I often learn from other members here, members that I debate with, often they come up with a different view that didn't come to my mind.
I love when that happens!!!!
And it happens often.
So I can say that I literally really did "grow" alongside with ATS.

Great site man!
Great News!!!!!

It's interesting to see these stats too, because I do not visit other sections as much as I should and would like to. Like UFO/Aliens, GC, and Skunk Works.

Thanks to ATS, ATS Staff and of course all the members that i've learned alot from.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is one of my favorite sites. What a fantastic job!

Kudos.

Sending good wishes your way...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wow! that's a whole lotta people visiting each week.

Congrats to ATS!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm really happy this site is doing well.

Thankyou for sharing the statistics with us

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Funny thing is I haven't been on here in ages and within this time period I was drawn back even to the point of my g/f asking what sparked my interest all of a sudden. Which I didn't have an answer for but sometimes I feel we are drawn to things in numbers for due reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seems like more people are opening there mind up

Well done ats, think it's time i started login in more and replying more instead of reading x]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was doing a computer course recentlly, and looking at ATS, next thing I knew, the bloke sitting next to me was on the site, then a few of the ''tech'es'' where on about it saying how they all love a good conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

...and in my view, the quality has, at the very least, remained high. Yes, to a certain extent, there is more chaff to search through, but the kernels remain.

That really is to be expected though. Even back in the day, there were still silly topics posted...and complained about...

Look at it this way, more members, the higher the chances are that quality posts will be made.

I do lots of reading here, on most of the forums, and I've not really noticed any drop off in quality as a percentage of total posting...in comparison to what it was in Nov. of '05 when I joined...

That is, of course, my opinion...but it is what my reading is telling me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
When I received the U2U my first thought was "1 million in a week? I can remember when 1 million in a month was announced as spectacular.

It makes me wonder how soon until Nef announces a show with 1000 listeners or even 10,000.

But thing this milestone really illustrates is quality. Quality of the membership in writing the threads and posts that people have come to read. Quality of the staff in moderating the thousands of ongoing discussions on a daily basis. Quality of the administration of the site itself in reliability, speed and ease of navigation and the flexibility to expand evaluate services and forum subjects.

Ultimately the secret of success of ATS is communication. Everyone is able to communicate to everyone on some basis. While responses are not always what the person wants to hear or as quickly as they would like, there is communication. The more we communicate, the more we come to know one another and discover their likes and dislikes. I have suggested more than one thread (and usually not one of mine) to different people over the years. And I sometimes I get a "Thanks, I might have missed that one."

I guess that leaves our next milestone to be 1 million in a day... December 22, 2012, perhaps?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Congrats ATS!

A lot of people are waking up to the fact that MSM is totally worthless, biased and not telling the whole story. Subsequently more and more people are looking for reliable news, and this is where they can find it.

It's great to see people not taking things at face value and investigating, or at least being interested in finding out the truth as to why we are in the mess we are in today.

Kudos to the great members and staff who bring this information to the masses with no agenda.
S&F

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Cherryontop]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
An agent of change! This is awesome and it shows people really are waking up! They are tired of the lies and the fraud and the cheating and the bull#e the powers that be have been feeding them and they are looking for answers, PROPS and much love for being the agent of change. I think its fantastic I have made some great friends here and relationships across the world. I pray you the best and wish you joy and peace and you have my gratitude.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
WOW, what fantastic news! I am astounded at the number of countries that visit here. Talk about the BEST global community I've ever seen. I'm so proud to be a part of it, even in my own limited way.

ATS has opened my eyes and educated me in ways I could never have dreamed of. I can't wait to see what's coming!

*edit for spelling....

[edit on 4/27/2010 by CeltAngel]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ATS all the way baby!!! Drudge? MSM? FOX? PBS? who the heck are they anymore.

I get more accurate and detailed info here that I do anywhere else. It isn't just a story that was placed here. It is the individual that makes a story better with thoughts, insights and the alike.

Keep up the good work members and thank you for great site management ATS Main Office.

By-the-way. I am ready to quit my job and open a gift shop (near UFO/Aliens known travel/sighted areas) and then add an official ATS section in the shop to promote ATS and Alien/UFO hunting etc.
(admittedly the idea is in it's baby steps stages-not to mention talking with ATS Command and floating the idea there..... now you have the rough draft.
).

[edit on 4/27/2010 by anon72]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join