It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company Building Underground Bunker Communities for Those Looking to Survive TEOTWAWKI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Company Building Underground Bunker Communities for Those Looking to Survive TEOTWAWKI

cryptogon.com

Vivos is building 20 underground “assurance of life” resorts across the US, capable of sustaining up to 4,000 people for a year when the earth no longer can. The cost? A little over £32,000 a head, plus a demeaning-sounding screening test that determines whether you are able to offer meaningful contribution to the continuation of the human race. Company literature posits, gently, that “Vivos may prove to be the next Genesis”, and they are understandably reluctant to flub the responsibility.

Should you have the credentials and the cash, the rewards of a berth in a Vivos shelter seem
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They are actually bulding underground communities because so many people are scared that "the end of the world as we know it" or TEOTWAWKI, is on the horizon. What our impending apocolypse is going to be a result of is still unclear to most people, but I think everyone knows that something, not good, is going to happen soon and companies like Vivos are indicative of the times we are living in.

cryptogon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Well, some enterprising entrepreneurs (is that redundant?) are cashing in on the hype about 2012, it would seem.

Bully for them.

Isn't much different from the scams that were perpetrated during the 'Cold War', in the USA:

In the 50s and 60s, fears of nuclear war spurred a boom in building fallout shelters — right in your own basement or under the back yard.

www.nebraskastudies.org...

More of the same, it would appear, only updated and modernized....

[edit on 26 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Haven't got the cash..

Better go and get my spade out.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Someone plays too much Fallout 3.
Well, we will know for sure if they are taking quality people if they reject Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well, they finally got on the band wagon it seems... a little behind . We had our shelter built several years back by 2 different companies...

what we had built is far stronger than this outfit is building.

but at least someone is thinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree.

if I had the money I would start a nice company called Vault-Tec for all the Nibiru folks, the doors would seal and stay closed after December 2012.

In fact it is almost as laughable and profitable as cryogenics.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

They are going to be building entire communities underground. I think if I had $32,000, I would go eeven if the world was not ending. I'm sick of it up here.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wonder...will they be providing armed security to prevent outsiders from overtaking the bunker?

I agree with Weedwhacker on this one, cashing in on 2012 hype.

What happens when the bunkers sit vacant? Can the investors will their spot to family members? Will those family members have to pass the "am I worthy" test?

In the mean time, before "disaster" strikes, can investors vacation in them, so as to get some sort of value out of them?

P.S.

I got a sneaking suspicion that if one has £32,000 then they will automatically pass the screening test that determines whether you are able to offer meaningful contribution to the continuation of the human race.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolftotem

I guess the Garden of Eden Creation kit would be the global seeds vaults then?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am just wondering who the hell would want to survive in an apocalyptic world? I think I would want this phase of my existence to be over. Either that or beam me up Scotti.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well I better get my video interview ready.

Highlights.

I can, Cook, Clean, Fix motors and Build stuff.

Oh yeah... I'm damn good in a knife fight in a phone booth.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Here's an idea:

I think if I had $32,000, I would go even if the world was not ending. I'm sick of it up here.

Borrow the dough...your creditors will never find you!

(Besides, they'll have their own problems, when TWEATKI....right?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
20 underground facilities ?! yikes !

some mammoth facilities able to house up to 4,000 refugees??

the roads would be clogged, and even IF you Paid & were 'screened' as
being a salvageable 'resource' for the good of the survivor community...
you & the family/GFs would be SOOL

And IF, because of the congested roadways you could not get to your sanctuary alcove in time... 'TS' is the rejoiner the automated gate robot will calmly speak at you.

Now, how are you to get past the 100Ton, stainless steel vault door?

i see how its possible that an insider group of say 1,000 including Family, might have a clandestine message notification system in place,,, and at the first signs of mounting tensions or an early asteroid alert program,
that these 'insiders' would stealthly travel to the bunker site very early

and when these elites are secure & sequestered in their sanctuary, the doors locked, the impregnable fortress equipped to maintain life support for 4,000 for a year --- would have the necessary provisions and abundant space...together with the added luxury of 'privacy'
to keep alive in their bunker world for 3 years instead of just the 1 year relegated them with 3 fold more people sold their few square meters of survival space....

in a bizzare situation, the kniving troglodite people, would have hell-to-face when the time locks opened the vaults gates and the surface people began consuming their Veal Cutlett like muscles & flesh

[edit on 26-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

TEOTWAWKI ???
Talk about your acronyms gone crazy..

Like to old saying goes: There is a sucker born every minute.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I hope they have plenty of water chips.

I wonder what the chances of this being a mass social experiment are?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here's the REAL joke.

They interview the "Right" people take their cash...

Then Bury them alive!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That is pretty ridiculous Slayer. Does every single person in the company have a spot reserved or do they need to be interviewed as well? Maybe none of them will be be buried alive; they will lock the doors and go spend their cash. They have to think that nothing will happen, why else would they want to do what they're doing? They want to make a bunch of money to die with or go underground with?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

www.terravivos.com...

Youtube channel
www.youtube.com...

They have over 1000 applicants already.

Also note this from their site:

Once a critical mass of ownership candidates is selected for each Vivos shelter location, from the Vivos membership pool, Vivos will extend invitations to join a specific ownership group. Selected candidates will open escrow for the purchase of their equity ownership interest of the nearest Vivos facility. Vivos will then complete the construction, equipping, outfitting and provisioning of each shelter facility. Once completed, ownership of each facility will be turned over to the respective Vivos Owners' Association. Each Vivos Owners' Association will oversee the operations, security and maintenance of their facility, with oversight from Vivos management. The Operating Rules and Regulations will be established by Vivos and will guide the ongoing operations of the facilities, prior to and during any disaster.

Move Close
Each co-owner will receive a deeded co-ownership interest in their designated Vivos shelter closest to their home area. This deeded co-ownership interest and its accompanying membership in Vivos, is fully transferable, can be sold at any time, willed to heirs, or transferred as a gift to anyone, subject only to the newly designated member's approval by the Vivos Selection Committee.

Vivos owners will have an exclusive right to access and use of their respective Vivos shelter, forever. At any time, preceding an anticipated Earth devastating catastrophe, economic or social anarchy, owners may arrive at their facility, enter and begin the survival operations. Owners need to only show up. Everything else will be provided, including full security.

[edit on 26/4/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
don't you guys find it funny that these people want money to build shelter for the end? i mean, wtf are they going to use money for?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join