It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation of Earth -5.5 Billion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Yes! I have been hearing, and reading, and watching this for about a year now. It's scary but I believe it's real. Look at how many overweight people there are, look at how many people need drugs for everything. How many people get dooped into using flouride and what not. I believe they are starting this now, I refuse to go on any medication for my so called mental illness, I can deal with my anxiety and have been for 2 years. We do not eat foods with Fructose in it. We barely eat out, i make all the dinners, and what not. I stopped using Splenda, which is really bad for you, as they put pesticides in it. I would look into everything and definitely keep an open mind. Good Luck with your search.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yeah we should just ignore them powers and start our own system of government. A system that does not allow our leaders to make shady deals. There should be certain criteria for being a president or even a mayor. I don`t want someone who owns an oil company to be my president. And I don`t see why a president would need privacy while on the job. When you have time off you can go home and do whatever you want, but the public should be able to see what goes on in the white house so there are no secrets. I also actually don` t want an incredibly rich guy who owns more houses than is necessary to be my president either. Why can`t we ever have a normal president? I know guys who work doing drywall and concrete work who I would trust much more to be president than some slick businessmen who went to college to learn how to shmooze people over. FIRST we need to shock the system, it`s called a walkout, or a strike. Everybody just stop feeding the machine. Don`t pay any bills or go to work (unless your a doctor, nurse or fireman or something) They can`t evict us all at once! Something will have to give!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
There is no "depopulation plan".
"Depopulation" is pure fear-mongering.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by sphinx551]

Wow, there is plenty of documented proof refuting...you know what? Live in denial, cause the info is out there, the monuments say it plain as day and the actions taken against society prove it.

A noose is tightening and everyone is putting it on full of smiles and denial.
[edit on 19-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
and as I've said many times in many threads, I'm all for this. I'm already a member of the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement so I'm doing my part.

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement? Are you serious? Is this a real organization?

I looked you guys up on google, what a load of crap!

www.vhemt.org...

Your webmaster must be highly paid with it's static html interface.

I think with a reduced population humanity can be brought together and advance beyond the petty BS that goes on today.

Yes lets make it easier for control freaks, great idea, any other brilliant ideas?

Bring it on! The less the merrier!

Ah yes, yet another amazing idea, truly astounding!

It's astounding that people can be manipulated in such a way to believe killing more people than they can imagine as a good thing. That they view there own kind with such hatred, they'd want and support killing a brother, a sister, a mother, a daughter, a father, a friend, an uncle, ect.

Well oh noes, we are running out of space, woe is me, we do not have enough resources, oh dear, the world is heating up, oh never mind, it's getting colder, the sky is falling, the world will come to an end!

Operating in fear is illogical, fear is an interesting emotion because it can create all sorts of fantastic ideas and superstitions.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by oconnection]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Wrong, it is only a mismanagement of resources that cause the problems. Natural resources are plentiful once you take greed and selfishness out of the equation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join