It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 219
<< 216  217  218   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I havent heard of this guy before, Francesco Carotta. In his wiki is said, he was the first to be coined for the Jesus = Caesar theory.

A Italian living in Germany. Did other user mention about him before, in this thread?

(i thought i will put this on the same post, since i have already a three in a row post)

Could be Mary a female form of Mars?
edit on 26-2-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Excellent point coyote66,

The legend of Jesus, is Rome's most successful mind control weapon to control conquered populations. It's a mind control technique used by TPTB since the begining of the Roman Empire but mind control science progressed, to let modern techniques, like MKultra, replace religion but the goal is the same, control the Roman Empire's population...in other words, World population..!

TPTB is about to Plunge the world into global chaos, Order into Chaos is the process to the soon New World Order. This fantastic thread gave us all the tools to open our eyes, NOW.....it's time to get prepared, NATO will get involved in syria to drag, with the help of Israel, Iran into conflict and start a NATO vs SCO war, which will be WW3.

Add a global economic crisis and many other combined disasters, with also Armageddon propagandas like St Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes with the decease of the glory of the olive and the arrival of Petrus Romanus to convince the world that nothing can be done to avoid the collapse of the world as we know it...

TPTB..., The Secret Empire..., Rome..!, is about to Launch the final phase of the secret agenda to create a New World....a New World Order...a Roman New World Empire..!

Be strong and courageous...
and Good Luck..!

[size=15]601 FLAGS..!

edit on 27-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Good video and opinions.

and here is another familiar insignia with fasces..

edit on Feb-29-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Have never read an opening post like it on here. Started reading last night and couldn't stop until I'd got to the end, brilliant work! It's given a completely different angle to the way I look at possible scenarios of the past, and am often reminded of P.K.Dick and his saying "The empire never ended!"

edit on Thu Mar 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: OFF TOPIC PORTION REMOVED

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Have never read an opening post like it on here. Started reading last night and couldn't stop until I'd got to the end, brilliant work! It's given a completely different angle to the way I look at possible scenarios of the past

The opening post is an amazing read, what is more interesting is following this thread daily as it evolved, to read the whole thread now is like reading a novel, don't know if I could get through it today, glad I was there from the beginning.

Enjoy robhines

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

***Thread Closed***

edit on Tue Sep 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 216  217  218   >>

join