It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL releases Report Similar to SPLC

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What's the latest on this?

ADL can kiss my anti-political-zionism ass!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If ATS wanted to censor certain members that is their choice but the ADL should not be allowed to force ATS to do any such thing, they can compromise but this report is clearly not taking steps towards compromise. Obama is visiting with Israel ministries over the Israeli communities outrage against condemnation of Israel settlements, so if they can compromise in that manner they ought to be able to compromise with us.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

The latest on this is ADL with their deeeeepp pockets gets to do what ever they want.

They will continue to do so; you or I may see our names on their "lists" and unless we are "very rich", there is nothing we can do about it.

So much for "free speech". Sayonara.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys, but, as a guy that has been simply watching from the sidelines until recently, I have to tell you that a lot of stuff on here is not that harmless or neutral.

I am a new member, but I have been lurking for years. Maybe some of you have been on here so long, that you are brainwashed, or just simply buying into site propaganda. Either way, there is a lot of mean spirited posting, a lot of alienation, (pardon the pun), and a general feeling that if you go against the flow, you will get pounded.

I am just being honest.

As a matter of fact, this is one of the biggest reasons it has taken me so long to join.

Add that to some of the sensitive topics, and extreme points of view, it is kind of illogical NOT to expect something like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Pliskin

When it becomes "logical" for people to expect to be placed on a list by a political organization that calls itself an "anti-defamation" league, and that list is clearly being compiled to demonize people who have relied on their own freedom to speak out against what they view as a problem then logic has been hijacked and turned into doublespeak.

When new members join simply to be "honest" about how older members have been "brainwashed" by this site and to implicitly advocate the compiling of lists to demonize free speakers who represent a view not conducive to a powerful state, and then claim that their reticence to join to begin with was due to the fact that so many are comfortable with speaking freely, and declare that it should be expected that efforts to silence such freedom of speech will be made, the question that must be asked is what are you advocating? Is your freedom to speak any less dangerous than those of whom you believe to be dangerous? Are you advocating freedom of speech or advocating something far more insidious?

Increasingly there seems to be two camps of freedom fighters, those who fight for the freedom to, and those who fright for the freedom from. You have always had the freedom from this site simply by making the choice not to lurk, and no one, (assuming the ADL didn't put you up to this), made you join this site. That was your choice and until organizations such as the ADL find a way to shut sites like this down, you will continue to have the freedom to join, and will always have the freedom from not joining, and no one needs the ADL to protect them from this site.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I would like to add a reminder that the ADL did not provide context for their suppositions and readily propagated conclusions...nor where there any source links for the implicit invitation of their readers to research the material for themselves.

The motivation from such omissions is not indicative of collaboration, rather one of agenda.

Compare that with a website whose "agenda" is collaborative discussion from all angles and a userbase that insists on supporting material.

Edit for clarification.

[edit on Sun, 13 Jun 2010 04:44:58 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The logical response to this will be to create an association that monitor those who make propaganda online trying to justify killings , as they are the real danger...
make lists and send them to governments worldwide and human rights organizations.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
The logical response to this will be to create an association that monitor those who make propaganda online trying to justify killings , as they are the real danger...
make lists and send them to governments worldwide and human rights organizations.

Oh yeah, that is real logical, just form another watchmen group to monitor others, and then compile lists and hand them over to those most responsible for justification of killings, governments! You don't think human rights organizations like Amnesty International don't all ready have lists of the numerous governments who have justified killing for ever and year now? Who watches the watchmen I wonder?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

It is logical , because i said send them to world wide governments , and some of those governments will make a big fuss out of it because of other interests they have..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

It is logical , because i said send them to world wide governments , and some of those governments will make a big fuss out of it because of other interests they have..

And all the while those governments are making a big fuss over what a few write on the internet, they will continue to justify their killings in reality. Yep, real logical.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

And all the while those governments are making a big fuss over what a few write on the internet, they will continue to justify their killings in reality. Yep, real logical.

I understand your point , but a solution to stopping really stop the killings or stop justifying them it's impossible , but solutions against the ADL are plenty as long as one uses the same weapons they are using

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

The weapon being used against the ADL is their own force against them, as in this thread, and another like it. Prior to this thread there were members, myself included, who saw the ADL as an innocuous organization whose only goal was to protect the right of a specific religious worship. Today I, and others know better, and realize their goals are far more nefarious than that. They have drawn the battle lines and made clear to a number of people that their intentions are to destroy others, and to use governments in order to destroy others, because after all, that is what governments do best, destroy.

One must be careful when slaying dragons that they too don't become the dragon.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If they refuse to remove the comments of our members, we will go to war. This is an important issue. Free speech and truth are two ideas that are the foundation of how we choose to operate. This document tramples both.

Looks like they completely ignored you guys. I was almost disapointed that my Kosher Thread didn't make the list.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just downloaded a copy of the ADL report today, June 30, 2010, and CLEARLY...

Skeptik Overlord's DMCA demands HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLIED WITH!....

ATS and it's members are still quoted in the ADL report.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
I just downloaded a copy of the ADL report today, June 30, 2010, and CLEARLY...

Skeptik Overlord's DMCA demands HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLIED WITH!....

ATS and it's members are still quoted in the ADL report.

I read this website near daily, taking breaks of weeks or months off of course, and I just saw this thread today.

Holy...

I will verify that our 3 members are still quoted in the PDF as of 7/2/10

I wonder what response was given to SkepticOverlord. I gotta go back and read pages 12 to 19 now.

*call it bumb if you want.. but im seriously like WOW

and strangely enough tonight I had a discussion with some guy in a game chat about ATS and he said, "Thats site is like a library book redflag". I had no idea what he meant at first, until he explained it more clearly.

I REALLY GET WHAT HE MEANT NOW!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I would just like to say thanks to the owners of ATS.

I would also like to shout to the heavens that I STAND BY OIR CONSTITUTION AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED! If anyone does not like it, they can go play on a freeway.

Also, check the sig.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They didn't quote me?

This is an outrage!

I demand to be quoted in an ADL report.

This is a life long dream of mine.

I shall keep posting in an effort to make their terrist list.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
oh jesus.....DOC VELOCITY,Boondock Saint and Sickle_and_Hammer are now (in)famous OUTSIDE of our forum as well.....

my only request now, is that for the members fingered in this document, PLEASE inform us should you be "interviewed" by any 3 letter agencies.

it's generally a str8 line from SN to real name.

that said, this was a rather sensational report.

witty comments as well.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I can't express how disappointed I am that none of my posts are quoted in the report.

they havent gotten to the juicy yet...your comments are the dessert!

line deuce.....couldnt think of anything else to say.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sounds like somebody tuned in for a small amount of time, picked a few out of context remarks and ran with it.
Typical lazy rseach skills.....theyll try to make a case out of that now and theyll look stupid in the end......However, it is obvious the gubmint dont have to have real evidence to try anyone anymore or even jail them...just suspicion.
Its all comming to a head folks and soon youll have to decide which side you are on......for real.....
s
edit on 9-12-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join