It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why And How the CIA Tried to Entrap And Kill Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Why And How the CIA Tried to Entrap And Kill Me

cryptome.org

Why And How the Agency Tried to Entrap And Kill Me Yet Again
by

Trowbridge H. Ford

...Once Washington learned of its inability to silence me by legal means, it put together a plan to kill me by physical means - minute ingestions of a poison like ricin which would make my death look like a natural one. The poison was placed in food, especially sweet and sour seabass, that I regularly ate at the Supatra restaurant in Caldas da Rainha, and its owner was persuaded to do it by personnel working out of the American Embassy in Lisbon, especially Ambassador Elizabeth Frawley Bagley, and CIA resident Michael D. Thomas, in the hope that it would secure full social security benefits for Portuguese citizens who had returned after spending their working lives in the States. What triggered the conspiracy was a letter that I wrote to President Clinton on April 14, 1994, denouncing the support and testimonials he had supplied the deceased Nixon, DCI Richard Helms, and General Al 'Deep Throat' Haig, especially in light on their role in the JFK assassination. Similar letters which I subsequently sent to FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General Jane Reno, and Mary C. Spearing, Chief of the DOJ's General Litigation and Legal Advice Section, increased the heat of my complaints on the matter without any satisfaction, as I expressed in a letter, dated September 14, 1994, to Ms. Spearing

[edit on 21-4-2010 by devildogUSMC]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This seems to be for real. I think Cryptome has a pretty good track record regading the truthfulness of what they publish. They (agencies) do not want certain information out and they will kill to make sure that it does not. If true, this is an amazing story.

What do you think ATS? Is this guy for real? Is this propaganda? Is this person lying? Is cryptome a credible source?

cryptome.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-4-2010 by devildogUSMC]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Anybody could have written that. There's no verifiable evidence. No references. Nothing.

Interesting but nothing I will recommend to anyone else

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

I realize that, but Cryptome published it. I think this is an issue of Cryptome's credibility. Why would they print something someone made up? It is very specific and mentions names and dates. Maybe before dismissing it beccause anyone could have wrote it, we should check as best we can to find out if this is true?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Jane Reno? I'm just saying...they could get the spelling of an important name right dont you think? and why involve a resteraunt owner in the assassination plot? they could poison him many other ways

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Jane, janet, maybe it was a typo? Is there any evidence to support this being a hoax? If there is I would like to see it. If there's not, this story is spectacular.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For anybody looking at this thread: Go to the link and read the entire article or you will not understand the issue. The snippet is relevant, but there is much more to take in.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
tHIS SHOULD NOT BE IN SKUNK WORKS. iT COMES FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE AND HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN A HOAX, NOR HAS ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE BEEN PRESENTED THAT WOULD INDICATE IT WAS. imo, THIS NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO.

rESPECTIVELY SUBMITTED,
dEVILDOGusmc

top topics

join