It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Illuminati Pyramid In Blagnac, France" - article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I thought maybe I ought to post this article (the link is to vigilantcitizen.com, byline credit is to "Vigilant"), just because I hadn't seen a reference to this particular architectural chunk before.

Sinister Sites - Illuminati Pyramid in Blagnac, France

Located in a suburb of Toulouse, the "Place de la Révolution" is probably one of the most blatant displays of Illuminati designs in existence: a huge pyramid hovering atop a map of the world...
The pyramid is composed of a total of thirteen layers, the top two layers of which are separated by a metallic divider...The bottom layers of the pyramid represent the lower degrees of Masonry while the top two, separated by the divider, represent the Illuminati - the "hidden degrees", the capstone of the pyramid...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

You must click through and read the piece, see the photos, there is much more than the little teeny excerpts I've provided.

My intent in posting this is polite to Freemasonry, so any fellas from the group who wish to reply and educate me on this pyramid, and/or if it is even correctly attributed to Masonry, will not find me hissy in response...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
My intent in posting this is polite to Freemasonry, so any fellas from the group who wish to reply and educate me on this pyramid, and/or if it is even correctly attributed to Masonry, will not find me hissy in response...

I have yet to see a pyramid in any Masonic ritual. I would be interested to know myself, where, if anyplace, it appears.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I have heard that there are two pillars featured in Masonic iconography, named Jachin and Boaz, supposedly.

I wonder, do you think the pillars on either side of the "Declaration of The Rights of Man", shown reproduced on the pyramid in Blagnac, are actually intended as an allusion to Jachin and Boaz as maintained by the article's author, or is that a stretch?

And also, thank you for replying.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I have heard that there are two pillars featured in Masonic iconography, named Jachin and Boaz, supposedly.

I wonder, do you think the pillars on either side of the "Declaration of The Rights of Man", shown reproduced on the pyramid in Blagnac, are actually intended as an allusion to Jachin and Boaz as maintained by the article's author, or is that a stretch?
Possible... but it's a bit of a stretch. Traditionally Jachin & Boaz each have a sphere at the top of the column, representing the earth and the heavens. Now, I suppose you COULD stretch to have the woman on the left representing the terrestrial, and the one with wings representing the celestial, but it's not a common symbology that I'm aware of.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I note as per Wikipedia on Solomon's Temple, citing various Biblical verses dealing with Boaz and Jachin...

Their 8-foot (2.4m) high brass capitals were each decorated with rows of 200 carved brass pomegranates, wreathed with seven chains and topped with lilies.

This doesn't much resemble any of the various purported illustrations of J+B that I have seen in assorted writings about Masonry over the years...unless I'm failing to recognize a stylized pomegranate...Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

These are more like what I'm used to seeing...

[edit on 4/23/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In this video showing the tomb of Carl Kellner, O.T.O.-founder-type-guy, we see according to the accompanying notes, two pillars inscribed "Jachin" and "Boaz"...

Obviously, the O.T.O. was not a correct, proper Masonic entity, more like an outlier...it's hard to know how to score this particular data point...still, here is their interesting, different-looking Jachin + Boaz...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yup, see those all the time... I've seen the "eye" before too .. but never that illusive pyramid.

I think it's just a crappy piece of "Art Neuvo" that France was obsessed with years ago (like that giant, ugly, arch in Paris) .. nothing more.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Something else I got from the article showing that Phrygian cap on a pole in that park (which I probably should have known about before but didn't)...I had never heard about nor noticed previously that Phrygian cap on the seal of the United States Senate.

Is that also actually a common thing in Masonic iconography, I wonder?
The article seems to deem it a "gotcha"...

I always thought of that as just indicating Mithraism, which always seemed fairly cool to my taste, as those old beliefs go ...no doubt I'm sloppily overfond of it cause Jung was all self-identifying with that system and I soaked him up while young and stupidly uncritical, maybe...

(Just now I noticed a Phrygian cap in the center by the top of the two tablets in that engraving of the "Declaration of The Rights Of Man" shown in the original article, as well...hmm.)

[edit on 24-4-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ooh, lookie-here, Marianne + Papa Smurf...

I'm always only a few pop-cultural cross-references away from getting really happy...If I could rope (the original) Batman and Robin into this, well...let's just say my toes would curl...

top topics

join