It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Byrd / Antarctic Mystery

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Interesting read Admiral bird was a respected explorer before the war and men like that do not make mistakes or fall from windows

And America and Russia getting all chummy to explode 3 nukes there while being sworn enemy's please

now they lecture the common man about global warming while 60+ they were clearing ice with nukes ??

and the flyover of Washinton in 1952 just show that to anyone under 40 and watch their face

IF ufo's are not man made what were they aliens

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Very interesting, what are the flying conditions like down there?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

crucified

Very interesting, what are the flying conditions like down there?

Well we go in the summer, so it isn't too cold. We land on the ice and it is like landing on a dirt strip since the ice isn't slippery due to the temperature. The only problem is storms can sneak up on you, so you have an "equal time point" that once you past it you are committed to go all the way. If the weather starts to look bad we can turn around prior to that point.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

have you ever seen any weird formations while airborne as their is a few youtube vids that are quite interesting

this one but what do you think i would rather hear from someone who has been there

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

999zxcv

have you ever seen any weird formations while airborne as their is a few youtube vids that are quite interesting

this one but what do you think i would rather hear from someone who has been there

Except of an active volcano I really saw nothing, but then we flew at high altitudes, but I also never heard of stories from the scientist either. They did talk about the driest desert on the planet there, where you can walk along and find meteorites on the ground.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Anyone of the 4000 ever come foward with further info as to what they there doing there? That is where your truth lies....

I would also like to point out to those people who say that the hundreds of people needed to make 9/11 an inside job make it unlikely as they couldn't all keep quiet, that 4000 men kept quiet about this incident...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BeastMaster2012

By the very end of WW2 Nazi Germany was developing a winged V-2 and had also been developing the Tromsdorff D-6000 ferngleiter a type of transatlantic ramjet cruise missile. The Soviets got their hooks into several designers involved with Nazi projects and were working hard in 1947 to replicate these long range missile systems.

Why look for anything more complicated than this explanation?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Regenstorm

It appears that your theory on Russia invading Europe for the start of ww3 might have finally started. :-p

-on topic-

I have only just finished reading this thread in its entirety and I must say, I loved it.

Great information on all sorts of things I had no clue were things.... lol.

Thanks again members of ATS for providing countless hours of cheap entertainment/knowledge.

Now, I must ask.

Does anyone know of any information that has come to light recently that might either support or squash the theory of something going on in Antarctica?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68
a reply to: Regenstorm

It appears that your theory on Russia invading Europe for the start of ww3 might have finally started. :-p

-on topic-

I have only just finished reading this thread in its entirety and I must say, I loved it.

Great information on all sorts of things I had no clue were things.... lol.

Thanks again members of ATS for providing countless hours of cheap entertainment/knowledge.

Now, I must ask.

Does anyone know of any information that has come to light recently that might either support or squash the theory of something going on in Antarctica?

What Russia concerns, yes, it might very well be the start of WW3. The prophecies about Russia invading Western Europe predict a minor conflict (Ukraine) and when that is over, everyone will cheer peace and that will be the moment Russia will invade Europe. At the hight of that war it is predicted that the Nazi Ufos will appear.
So it's not that far off topic.

There are many theories concerning the missing flight MH370 and I have one that is somewhat based on the information presented in this thread. Enjoy reading.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

crucified

That's cool are/were you a scientist?

No, I was in the air force and would fly the scientist down there for their annual field trips.
Did you at anytime fly directly over the south pole and if you did, did you notice anything out of the ordinary?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Okay, i found something interesting in Google Earth while exploring Antarctica..
I cant explain this, I've seen what looks like trees, a river, mountains, clouds in the middle of nowhere..
The sattelite photo doesn't even make sense.

The coordinates are: 71°42'58.77"S, 35°41'13.93"E
2009 sattelite picture.

Could it be Agartha, the wonderland?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Check the book of Enoch. It is Antarctica where the fallen angels are kept imprisoned. Thats why we have the Antractica Treaty and why it is off limits to the general public.

There are other stories. AN interesting one about the British fighting the polar men there.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I would also like to point out to those people who say that the hundreds of people needed to make 9/11 an inside job make it unlikely as they couldn't all keep quiet, that 4000 men kept quiet about this incident

Many participate. Few know what is really happening. This is done by running a mock simulation of an attack at the same time. Exactly what actually happened. Rinse and repeat. Same thing happened in london bombings. A mock test at the same time.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Inresting thead. Soz to drop in late and not having read all of it. Have u heard about the interview Admiral Byrd did in Argentina i think on the way back. Saying we dont have the technology to deal with whats there.

His fleet may have taken looses. He may have come back with his tail between his legs. I read reports about a boat going missing and one being renamed.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeastMaster2012
reply to post by hateeternal

I would love more info on missing U-boats. And just to clarify the quotes from the website of UFO's from 1965 are from Argentina not Chile, it was late and i wasn't thinking right. There were reports from the Antarctica base on Deception Island which is a very interesting island. It is a horse shaped island right off the coast of Antarctica. You can see it in Google Earth in perfect detail. except for the middle.

Lots of UFO activity reported on that Island

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Great read, I too ave read 4th reich and Nazi bell, plus several other books about agartha. It all started one day when I was bored at work and decided to google Nazi, Antartica, and George Bush, since that time I have gone done a rabbit hole that keeps going. I was fortunate to have a wife who worked at Borders and after reading the history, religious sections, I moved on to the metaphysical and speculation section. Thank you for gathering all this here I have more research to do.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Any books or sources you recommend? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
this guy
Jim Keith, Jim Marrs , nostradamus, Verne,

a reply to: that1lurker

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
This is very interesting. I've heard of this before.

It seems very odd that they would send such a huge task force to Antarctica, purely for training, especially so soon after the end of the Second World War.

It is possible they had heard rumours of a German base there and therefore decided to investigate in force. However I imagine they could have sent some sort of smaller reconnaissance force, unless they didn't want to take any chances.

I remember reading another thread on ATS about the Nazis trying to establish colonies deep within the Amazon jungle, so why not Antarctica?

I've also read the alleged diary of Admiral Byrd and also believe it to be a fabrication.

[edit on 20/4/10 by Kram09]

I remember watching some documentary and they said that Byrd's diary is locked up in the Pentagon, and no one has ever been able to read it.

If there is some other version in the public domain, it probably is fabricated.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... found this today

a reply to: that1lurker

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join