It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think it is possible to train yourself to see beyond the normal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Dr. Pete Peterson was the first one to reccomend K2 to me, then I found others who'd had success so I gave it a go. Now I was doing many other spiritual things that may have been the cause of the opening. But all I was taking physically was monoatomic gold and skate liver oil (for K2) when the pineal opened, but like I said it happend when doing the chakra meditation so it may have happened anyway. One thing is for sure, I drink fluride daily in the town water yet I can still use my pineal. This may be because of what you said the ability for K2 to take cacium out of blood, it may work wonders on decalcifying or keeping it that way, but according to my MRI scans my pineal wasnt very calcified to begin with, probably due to a childhood free of fluride and always out in nature.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

O.K. but the pineal gland works through "piezoelectric transduction" because of the calcium crystals!

If not -- how do you think the pineal gland works?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

O.K. but the pineal gland works through "piezoelectric transduction" because of the calcium crystals!

If not -- how do you think the pineal gland works?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yeah but the crystals cant be unable to be re-orginized or else one cannot "tune" or something. Mainstream has all the good data but their not looking from the right paradigm so it is very hard to explain how the pineal works, the physical "husk" in our dimension would probably be the least important part anyway. But what is observed is people reporting K2 improving function of the gland somehow.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Just quickly..

I have found since taking K2 (Menaquinone) my reflexes have definately improved, i think clearer, better spacial awareness and better lateral thinking. I don't know the science behind it, but it seems to work. Perhaps just a co-incidence.. or placebo effect.. or maybe fluoride really does have a dampening effect on our overall 'clarity'? Would love to know more.

Where do you get your K2 from Polar? I have to import from the US since i couldn't find any locally (Oz).

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Wholefoods Australia has it

www.gpawholefoods.com.au...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

thanks alot..
i was going to suggest different types of meditations but you are on it..
haha
really informative..

=)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ask and you shall receive. Everything is possible. The only one that can help you is your 4D self. Talk with the 4D you and see if he tells you how to do it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I really need to get some de-calcifying done on my Pineal gland... i'm glad I stumbled on this thread!!
Does anyone have any suggestions on what i should get, and how long i should take these supplements?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hmm ok.. the link doesn't specify whether it is K1 or K2 in the oil.. just "K" ...or how much it contains for that matter! I'm not sure they even have a conclusive RDI for K2 anyways.
I know Natto (fermented soy beans) has a crazy amount of K2. I ate that daily for several weeks and could absolutely feel a difference, but to be honest, the stuff is vile so i couldn't keep it up

Currently i'm taking This. Only 90 mcg per tab, compared to Natto's 800ish mcg per 100g.. but anyone who could eat 100g of Natto is a braver soul than i
..i'll leave that to the monks!

And Drew, i've read quite a few of your posts, i think i'm going to take a closer look at Qigong, about time i got focused again!

edit: changed "serious" to "focused" ..i aint ever gettin serious!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yeah as far as K2 supplements -- I'm thinking spirulina is a good one as it's natural with other enzymes, nutrients, etc. It's better to take nutrients as a food supplement rather than a vitamin.

www.pressreleasepoint.com...

Yeah I had great results when I was doing spirulina big time -- serious '___' color dreams! haha. You get tons of magnesium photoreceptor effect -- photoelectric effect from spirulina.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

You first define "normal". This is changing every day.

My answer is yes.

When you have an important question the answer is inside you.

You know how to do this, and it is not with drougs.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yep good call. I had a bit of a look into spirulina a while back when someone i know was ranting about it
She was taking it in tab form though i think and it was Aust sourced not Hawaiian, i'll have to check and see what's available locally! I'd forgotten about it, definately worth another look.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Best to take spirulina in powder form as that way you make sure it breaks down for digestion.

The stuff is pricey but you get great results as well as protein. The only thing lacking is vitamin C -- otherwise you can live off spirulina.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

There's a Jnana Yoga technique called Neti-Neti you could practice to perceive what's above the physical realm. You can find information on it in Sri Aurobindo's book "The Synthesis of Yoga" in part two - The Yoga of Integral Knowledge - p.287-542 (pdf).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join