It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Evans reports ufo orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was driving to work this morning and about 7.30ish Chris Evans BBC Radio 2 presenter announced that he had seen some orange orbs in the sky towards Heathrow airport, even though no planes were flying last night. Many others saw them too so he said. Any more information out there about these Heathrow sightings?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well it could have been many things besides alien objects.

Remember, just cause its a UFO doesn't mean its an alien object

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Saw 3 orange ones 1 red one and a bright white one on saturday night. Most probably lanterns as they all just faded out. Sounds like Evans has seen something simular. I reckon there's a corner on the internet playing a prank. (/b/ I'm looking at you)

(edit- but it's nice that the ufo subject was put in the public listening space, just so it's on peoples minds, the more people that think about it, the better.)

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Orange orbs??

......Chinese lanters maybe?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ufo orbs fade out too just like the lanterns. Sometimes they relight back to life too. Sounds an interesting sighting, seeing whites and reds too

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This thread could explain his sighting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by ufoorbhunter

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

Your post from the link you provided.....

Orbitals are actually micro spaceships. Either alien or future technology, man has harnessed the power of time travel and matter manipulation. The glowing nature of the orb is nothing more than the lights from the craft.

Umm proof please!.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Holy carrrap! Chris Evans said this? I would say that for him to mention such an experience on his show is pretty epic. This guy is the most successful radio host who ever graced the radio waves of the United Kingdom!

I am not saying that what he saw was not lanterns but for someone in his position to talk about his sighting to the nation is pretty astonishing!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, the evidence is in the threads. The luminous nature of the light, and the fact that it is spherical in nature, lends itself to the belief that it is being bent around something, namely a tiny spacecraft. Interstellar time travel is possible due to the fact that it rides on these light beams. The men or aliens aboard ship have been accelerated through space, thus making them small enough to fit into the oribital spacecraft.reply to post by Rising Against

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

I heard the idea of ufo orbs being some micro space ship somewhere before on here and it does make some sort of sense. Saying that this whole thing seems over our heads and may just not be compatible with human logic and understanding. Someone else on here described the different sizes of them too, like the table tennis size one, now that's unusual as they are mostly basketball sized, then they can be the size of a cow which again is very unusual.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Chris Evans reporting this on BBC Radio 2 is good news. I'm going to switch the radio on in a few minutes to see if he says anything more about the sighting, apparently he's doing the Friday slot for the One Show on TV so maybe they need emailing with a UFO request.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker
Well it could have been many things besides alien objects.

Remember, just cause its a UFO doesn't mean its an alien object

Can you show me where ufoorbhunter said alien objects were involved?

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
I was driving to work this morning and about 7.30ish Chris Evans BBC Radio 2 presenter announced that he had seen some orange orbs in the sky towards Heathrow airport, even though no planes were flying last night. Many others saw them too so he said. Any more information out there about these Heathrow sightings?

See the words alien objects anywhere? Did you even bother fully reading the OP or did you just go straight for putting words into ufoorbhunter's mouth?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by nightmare_david]

top topics

join