It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO picks up Laconia, NH car with teens and drops 180 feet away

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It's being reported on the Examiner and says that MUFON confirmed the investigation of the first report regarding an 18yr old girl and 16yr old boy.

The two used the girl's mother's car and went to a Laconia destination that has not been released.

The boy and girl said, "We were just sitting there and I looked up at the moon," the female witness stated. "I saw this weird black-shaped object. And then, I said to my boyfriend, 'What was that?'”

Both accounts describe the same events. They saw an object coming toward them from the sky and began to panic. When they attempted to drive away, the car they were operating was lifted up off the ground. Both describe an odd smell during the incident.

Photos and the full story can be seen at this link.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
That's a town over from me. Thy claimed they were at the Funspot parking lot. It's an arcade and bowling alley and bingo and restaraunt compound about 5 miles from me.

Haven't heard anything about anything from the local news or police blotters or kids around town though. Just that it was the Funspot they were parked at. It's old and the paving is all cracked and smashed and dented everywhere from plowing and age.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi!

There was a thread about this last week;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This story really has me puzzled.

Are they fabricating this story so that the girls mother won't be angry that they were in a car accident or something???

IF they are telling the truth this is truly terrifying.

edit: sorry, i didn't realize there was already another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/19/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

I searched but found nothing. Kind of difficult when people title their threads with a title that could be about any thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Hi TruthSeeker8300,

Agreed - I just happened to see and remember it. General concensus seems to be that they had an accident and fabricated the reports....? Shrug

Peace!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

they need to be hypnotically regressed and undergo a lie detector test; stat...this is a doozie

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wow. very interesting story. They seem to like NH, huh? I live in MA but both my kids live in NH. Gven these kids' age you'd think they'd have gotten a cellphone pic. But then that's easy for me to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I KNOW there are both military craft that look like what we'd call ET craft, and actual ET craft our's are derived from, but...come on!

A couple of kids, borrowed mummy's car, smacked it around a bit and then claimed "it was the alien's that did it...honest"!

Blimey.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Did you read the article at the Link?

No damage to the outside of the car other than the windshield..but the undercarriage is totaled. So tell me exactly how the kids managed to total the underside of the car with no other damage and leave holes in the ground where the car slammed down.

Maybe the jolly green giant came out of the swamp gas hanging from a Chinese lantern picked the car up and slammed it down.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I was a bit skeptical with the first account (older thread) but with this evidence it lends a bit of credibility. There was nothing for the car to jump off of to make those indentations in the curb. A lie detector would seal the deal for me. The original report was very descriptive. Worth a look.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If it was dropped there would be uniform damage on the underside. If they drove over a curb there would be scrape and drag marks along the underside.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
"I saw this weird black-shaped object. And then, I said to my boyfriend, 'What was that?'”

What is a "black-shaped" object?

Anyway, this story seems fabricated.

-edit-

Sorry, I read the article. Supposed to be "black-colored".

-edit again-

The girl said "black-shaped".

-another edit-

After looking closely at the pictures in the article, it appears the teen drivers ran over that curb and grass patch which accidentally triggered and deployed their airbags. When the airbags were deployed the airbag door cracked the windshield.

Looks like teenagers messed up their parents car and were looking for an excuse.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Take that car off-roading. Totaled undercarriage. Maybe some light scratches around the body. More than enough force o blow the airbags.

Just driving around that parking lot in the dark could have you over parking spot stops, all sorts of rocks, into ditches, and doing it at any speed other than a crawl would cause that damage.

That lot also has a pretty significant slope and a couple of spots where getting air wouldnt be hard. Especially if that was the goal.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It takes quite a bit of force to deploy an air bag, contrary to popular belief, a little bang is not enough to set them off, if it was there would be law suits destroying the car industry, if they had done the damage by driving over a kerb or a raised area of road, the fairing around the car would be damaged also, you have to remember the frame of the car is higher than the body work, otherwise all cars would look silly with the frame hanging out the bottom.

I'm just a little concerned it's MUFON who have the pieces taken from the car, I have become more and more concerned over how MUFON are conducting and revealing their investigations, they seem very inclined to build a story up to great heights, then let it fizzle to nothing, which seems to convince many there is nothing to them, which is far from the truth, infiltration at it's best IMO.

This is an amazing story, with evidence to back it up, it wont be hard at all to tell whether the car was dropped or was driven over something, the windscreen will be the biggest give away, the kids said it was being pulled outwards, that would be instantly obvious, three options for the screen are, they drove over something hard pushing the frame up and breaking the screen, they got grounded suddenly on something and the girl hit the screen (she did say she hit her head) or it was indeed pulled by something which twisted the frame.

I'm surprised the car was not classed as a right off seeing how the frame was badly damaged, usually insurance companies would say it was financially not worth the repair, the insurance company will do their own investigation would be my bet, they are not going to lightly accept this story and pay out, so they would be the ones to ask about what they think caused the damage.

I cant speak for the USA, but I can say that even though there is a ban on flying in the UK, it does not seem to have stopped UFO sightings in the North West of England, which speaks volumes to me.

I hope these kids are not just trying to cover up their stupidity with a wild story.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Look closer:

www.ehow.com...

Airbag Deployment

When an airbag deploys, particularly a passenger-side airbag, it strikes the windshield in many models. If a windshield is cracked, it may not be strong enough to withstand the sudden impact of the airbag from inside the vehicle. If the windshield fails, the airbag may not deploy properly, and the passenger could sustain unnecessary injuries. According to windshield expert website GlassDoctor.com, a driver should consider the airbags broken if the windshield is cracked in some vehicles.

That is what it looks like to me...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I posted this last week, sorry about the thread title not reflecting the subject matter appropriately.

Anyways, I contacted the Laconia PD to confirm if there actually was an officer called to the scene. The answer was yes, but the incident supposedly did not take place at Fun Spot but rather a state park about a mile north.

Which makes you wonder why the individuals reported it as Fun Spot in the original NUFORC reports, or why they lied to the officer.

Unfortunately without any other witnesses or evidence it's impossible to rule out the fact the kids could have easily made up this crazy story to cover the damage done to the car.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
keep in mind people this is from a MUFON case story. MUFON case stories are like our skunkworks, if you an make it up it will be put on the web.
mufoncms.com...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You can seriously mess up an undercarriage to a car in a parking lot. I once destroyed both front struts and shocks, and blew out my two front tires in a parking lot in Amarillo, TX because the sun was in my eyes and I drove right over some concrete parking stops. It was a huge hassle because I was then 1/2 way through driving across country, moving out to Los Angeles, and I had to take out half a day while I got the thing fixed.

At least that part of the country has some really great steak that I got to sample while my car was being fixed.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Great case, interesting story behind it - I enjoyed reading all the various articles. Nice evidence, too. But some questions remain:

1. Who was the actual driver. The term "we" is over-used far too much, "we" didn't really drive the car. Either guy or girl, If anyone found out which I'd be interested to know. I only say that because I'd find it more plausible if she was the one at the wheel.

I'd like to know this cos then we may be able to understand a little better if one of the occupants might have triggered the (possible) airbag malfunction. The reports mention flailing and arms going strange places, etc, but "not". Funny, could be like a mind-freeze, cos the horn got "beeped" but the reports make out they weren't in control of their bodies.

2. To ascertain whether the car was actually airborne. The underside of the car being damaged, the dents in the curb and grass - very interesting stuff. But there must be some more detailed analysis that could be done? I don't know. Probably not

3. Missing some classic elements. For example, missing time, clocks stopping etc? None of that it seems, yet it seems like they were definitely (if real) under some kind of beam. Unless that is to say things are just different now technologically and cars withstand UFO beams

So yeah very interesting stuff. There never seems to be enough contemporary reports of incidents with vehicles these days. I haven't heard of any in the 2 years I've been following this stuff daily, but I guess that's cos I don't really use MUFON. Good thread, you get a star from me!

Finally, if you have a co-ordinate for Google Earth I'd be interested to look. That place looks like a great place to fly a spaceship over! And pick people up and throw them around in their car. Sure it wasn't godzilla?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by markymint]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join