It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movies about Greys, there are none.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

[edit on 19-4-2010 by wigit]

If there aint (proper looking) greys in this movie I'll eat my hat.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by wigit]

hrmm, I havent heard of this Movie - Interesting.

Have anymore info on it?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The facebook page is called A70 THE OFFICIAL MOVIE and the production company can be found at

www.drbentertainment.co.uk...

And you can read the full story here

- www.fsr.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yiersan
Mel Gibson had made a movie about grain circles before, forgot that name. Grays were in it!

And X-Files! Isn't that the series/movie making Grays so famous?

IMO Signs with Mel Gibson was a great movie. Here is an interesting fact. This movie was release in 2002 and it is still available for download on some torrent websites. Right now as we speak there are 330 people downloading that movie from torrent sites, and I am one of them. 275 downloads for a old movie like this one, it is kind of weird isn't it? I guess people are more and more interested by what might happen in a near future, and are doing research about "Visitors" from another part of the universe visiting earth.

Signs plot: A family living on a farm finds mysterious crop circles in their fields which suggests something more frightening to come.

c/p from IMDB:

In Bucks County, Pennsylvania, a five-hundred-foot crop circle is found on the farm of Graham Hess, the town's reverend. The circles cause a media frenzy and test Hess's faith as he journeys to find out the truth behind the crop circles. Written by Tim Salazar

After the death of his wife in a freak accident, Reverend Graham Hess questions his faith and even leaves the church. Six months later, he discovers a gigantic crop circle in his yard. Similar events happen all over the world. Graham's children think it's aliens, his brother thinks it's pranksters, and Graham doesn't know what to think. However, as more and more strange events occur, he realizes something big is coming, and it's probably not going to be friendly. Written by rmlohner

After former Reverend, Graham Hess discovers a crop circle at his farm; publicity begins to buzz, as crop circles are discovered around the world. With mixed thoughts on who is responsible, the family are about to encounter the unexpected and learn how to survive as a family. Written by FilmFanUk

In Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Colleen Hess, the wife of local priest Reverend Graham Hess, dies a horrific death in a traffic accident. After the accident, Graham denounces his faith and his vocation to work full time on his farm. His brother, Merrill, a former minor league baseball player known more for his batting brawn than his finesse, moves into the farmhouse to assist his brother in looking after Graham's two adolescent children, asthmatic son Morgan and daughter Bo, who has a finicky taste for water. Six months after the accident, crop circles appear in Graham's corn field. They initially speculate that local trouble-making youth could be the culprits. However they learn that theirs is only one of a number of crop circles made simultaneously worldwide. In addition, animals have been acting erratically. Morgan and Bo seem to have a better sense of what is happening than the adults. Based on other evidence, the family slowly begins to believe that the crop circles are only one of many signs being sent by extraterrestrials. Not knowing if the extraterrestrials are friendly or not, the Hesses take extreme precautions to protect themselves. Graham also begins to believe that nothing that happens is by chance, and that everything has a reason.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Not once has an epic film been made about the Grey Aliens.

I think the Grey Aliens are too alien to be depicted accurately in a film, amongst other reason why no blockbuster movie about Grey Aliens has ever been produced. EVER.

Let's examine the common attributes:
1. Lack of emotion
2. Little to no speaking (even through telepathy)
3. Not exactly terrifying (short, no fierce teeth, claws, etc.)
4. All they seem to do is observe or medical exams...hardly exciting

I'll add my comments to your list.

1. Very passive aggressive, and immensely intimidating considering the heat they are packing (ET tech).
2. Subtitles would be new and different, but their actual physical movements could be depicted in an original way too.
3. Actually the Grey is pretty terrifying in the dark, especially communicating with you by telepathy, almost a Freddy Kruger sorta thing...they are in your head!!!
4. It's been theorized that they do more than observe Earth, and conduct medical exams. There is a technology exchange, UFO's have been noted to visit military bases, go underwater, visit astronauts, make bases on the Moon and Mars, many things, I think they're pretty busy actually.

Evidence of Grey Alien Origins and Reasons for Human Abductions- Abovetopsecret

^Here is a thread discussing how eerie a Grey Alien could act on the big screen.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
The facebook page is called A70 THE OFFICIAL MOVIE and the production company can be found at

www.drbentertainment.co.uk...

And you can read the full story here

- www.fsr.org.uk...

Awesome - Thanks man. That movie has win written all over it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I loved Intruders, I found a copy on a certain website that I am not sure can mention here, a good copy too.

I agree a film about Grays would be worth watching if done right, there have been many TV shows including them in the story line, my fav being Dark Skies, it's only in recent times that this subject has become more and more popular, before people wanted high tech Sci Fi with familiar stories or incidents.

These days however the subject has become less and less far fetched, people are more interested.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The movie A70 is based on a true storie:

The story about two Scots friends who claimed they were abducted by aliens is finally to be made into a movie. Garry Wood and Colin Wright, now 46 and 42, claimed to have had a close encounter in 1992 when they were beamed aboard a UFO while driving near a reservoir near Balerno on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The pair have always stuck by their claims and even passed a lie detector test on TV.

Famous UFO story of Edinburgh pair to be made into movie

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think there is one called intruders long time since i seen it pretty sure?/

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Fire in the Sky"

Shows the entire abduction....great movie, based on a true story.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The most compelling grey movie I've seen is Altered. It's tense and claustrophobic. Worth checking out.

Altered

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm watching the Special Features on the Close Encounters of the Third Kind on Blu-Ray: Steven Spielberg: 30 Years of Close Encounters.

Right away Steven Speilberg says some interesting things: Very hard to write all this down:

"I was liberally saying this isn't science fiction, this is science speculation."

I had a real deep rooted belief, that we had been visited, and in this century!

I was a real sort of UFO day-bow-tay (he either says debonair or debutante? That is how it sounds phonetically) in the 1970s and was real into the whole UFO phenomenon. It was something for me that was science.

"Now I've revised my thinking. As I grew up and got older with all the video cameras in the world today why have UFO sightings diminished? When before the cam-corder craze, the UFO sightings were flourishing. So I'm a little bit more skeptical am now than in the 70s when I made the picture. But I really believed it , for me it was about research and reading books on the matter and eventually meeting my breakthrough partner, when I say breakthrough partner he didn't write the screen play with me, but he inspired the title, Dr J Alan Hynek, who was the Project Blue Book debunker working for the military as a civilian consultant going around looking at all these UFO stories and finding astronomical, natural, logical explanations for what people were perceiving to be extraordinary or extra terrestrial. He was bringing everything down to a terrestrial level, until finally he just couldn't explain about 10% of the sightings, and the 10 % of the sightings he couldn't explain were so compelling the witnesses themselves were so compelling, that he eventually resigned his position to pursue an investigation and a lot of writing on the entire UFO phenomenon. I called him up and read his book and he is the one who shared his title with me, which is why I called it Close Encounters of the Third Kind...

Wow. Amazing. He was big on a connection with the UFO phenomenon and Watergate too, before he was even working on Jaws. He thinks that because there was a Government Conspiracy on Watergate, that obviously there would be one on the UFO phenomenon. Excuse me, after Watergate, the UFO phenomenon would become a government conspiracy.

Pretty interesting stuff.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by game over man]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yep, The UFO Incident, aka The intrruoted Journey has to be the gray alien movie of all time, at least in my book. I watched it when it first aired back in 1975, and it seemed so weird and far out, it got me thinking about alien life out there (or here) You can watch the whole movie on youtube, just select the segments in order in the "add que" tab, then select autoplay

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The reason there's no movies about Grey aliens are: because those aliens are can be Portrayed by Real Alien actors while Major sci-fi movies are prefer fictional aliens over Real life aliens like Greys because they want to show to people that Extraterrestrial life(particularly intelligent ones) never really exist

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

stargate had grays, although they were called asguard i think. But the were almost exactly the same and more advanced than us as well, no surprise. Also stargate universe had anepisode recently with aliens and they were like gray.s on steroids lol. Is communion about grays, they on the cover, i havent seen the movie though.
Talking alien movies the fouth kind was good, spooky though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

oh just remembered another, that series that was ages ago with dakota fanning. The alien one. Most of time the they had the appearance of humans but it one scene there true form were grays and also at the start when they first crashed at roswell.

You know that series that started with roswell and went right through to modern day. Was a good series i just cant remember the name. Ill google it and get back to ya.

In the manchurian candidate denzel.s character has a flashback about having experiments done to him and sees grays too.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

oh just remembered another, that series that was ages ago with dakota fanning. The alien one. Most of time the they had the appearance of humans but it one scene there true form were grays and also at the start when they first crashed at roswell.

You know that series that started with roswell and went right through to modern day. Was a good series i just cant remember the name. Ill google it and get back to ya.

In the manchurian candidate denzel.s character has a flashback about having experiments done to him and sees grays too.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the series was called taken. Was great. As i said there were grays in that series. Did some cool mind tricks as well.

I just found out there is a movie due to be released later this year called the grays. All about aliens and grays directed by wolfgang peterson for sony. So not long to go and we will see some devious grays on the bigscreen

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi

Don´t forget Dark Skies

Not a movie, great tv-show!

The greys are all over that show!

Such an amazing show but it's not available on DVD. And least people think this is some sort of conspiracy, it really has to do with rights to the music used in the show. They used so many major hit songs from the period, they can't afford the music rights to release the show so it's been in limbo forever (and probably will be, at least until the rights lapse on those songs in like 100 years).

Then again, maybe that's all just an excuse...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

google movie the grays. It will be releases this year. I would link but im mobile atm.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

ha thats trippy i just got deja vu reading your post. I havnt had that in ages. Thanks i guess ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join