It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the ATS Conspiracy Chicks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
We should keep an eye on this one. Might be a stalker in potential.
Just kidding haha.
They are nice indeed.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
They are going to be doing this in swim suits right? RIGHT??

Looks interesting can't wait.

Maybe other members could do video comments on threads so we start to see who we are talking too. Now that would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

....congratulate Ashley and Julie on their new project with ATS, and feel free to help them sort through the wealth of information right here at our fingertips.

Outstanding idea and KUDOS Ashley & Julie. I'm looking forward to seeing the format and information presented. You are both excellent choices for such a venture and i trust it will be a success.

Congradulations to both and i hope ATSers provide great subject matter.

Looking forward to it & Best Wishes,
John Paul

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
ATS has back up dancers now?

great.

edit: should probably add that I'm kidding if this comes across as hostile, but how am I supposed to take "sexy conspiracy time" seriously?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by piddles]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I love it! These two girls are awesome; I like their confidences in their presentation.
This is sure to spice things up, it certainly a different approach in reporting the News. I cannot wait to see their first show. Good job ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
lol poor Sarah Palin? What about Poor Obama?

Either way, cool concept. I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I will say congratulations Asala, and Ashley.

However, I will concur that it is a little "cheesy", or "corny" to use such terms to promote what I feel is the exploit of individual sexuality.

Not to take anything away from anyone, but I feel laying out one's perception using specific adjectives to describe anything is surely biased, and not shared by everyone.

Personally, I would be more subtle about such matters.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I would nominate Ashley for president in 2020.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is...well...odd. No..I should just come out and say it...this is kinda stupid.

Can ATS pander to the stereotype of the lonley, desperate, male internet user anymore than this? Hey...you never know....maybe they will ask them to wear bikinis...that will really get those pathetic conspiracy losers to tune in.

So from what I get from the trailer...they are basically going to talk about threads they think are good. Or talk about trends on the board...because apparently we can't do that ourselves by just reading. So now instead of people just fishing for their little flags and precious stars...they are going to try to get their thread on "The Conspiracy Chicks"???

Sorry...I think it is a silly idea....kind of like Fox News having all their barbie look alike reporters to try to make the news look "sexy".

It could be that I have just been in a bad mood towards ATS lately...but this is my opinion of this little stunt (are we sure it isn't April 1st in an alternate timeline somewhere???)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Congratulations and good luck to AshleyD and Asala! It should be a fun show

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Of course it's a little cheesey and corney.

But to those of you who think The Three Amigo's have just chose two 'cute' looking chicks, which they most definately are, to front this then you are most mistaken.

I cannot think of any two ther ATS Members, let alone staff, who have more respect and integrity.

My only concern is that over the last year or so neither asala or Ashley have posted as much as they used to, this will only further reduce their participation to active threads.

Still, I look forward to this new feature and offer my regards and respect to two beautiful, intelligent, reasoned and genuine people.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Congrats to Asala and Ashley

but ah.. i'm with Mr Mask n Co.. Get a new director, way too cheesy!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wow... Can I do some editing on some future film projects? U2U me, I'll send a nice reel of some former work. I'd share here, but my personally identifiable information is in the credits...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I will be watching it for the information alone.

And count this as a slap in the face from a site I love.

Every time the TV tries to sell me an erection I am insulted.

Ohh Mr Mask... Are you telling me you only bought Playboy for the articles?
I never figured you for a wowser!

Perhaps I'm just a weird guy - but I'd much prefer to see Ashley & Asala presenting the ATS News instead of Johnny (Sorry JA). When Johnny was presenting, it kinda reminded me of 'Uncle Croc's Block'. Anyone remember that show? Needless to say, not my taste.

Anyhow, I'm all for gorgeous babes giving me the conspiratorial 'good oil' instead of graying old men! I don't find it insulting to my intelligence at all. Nor do I find it pandering to my loins. Those two girls are incredibly savvy members and deserve a shot at it.

IRM

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Outkast Im with you. This is sensationalism at its height. Its taking the face of beauty and placing it into the hip. I am sorry. I enjoy this site, the two personalities presented have wonderful thoughts, but seriously? Is this what ATS represents?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Hmmm...more video is always good around here, however the cynical may think this is a stunt to draw spotty teenage boys to the world of conspiracy and alternative views.

Not necessarily a bad thing in itself, but the tactics could be deemed MSM 'like' and underhanded.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
First off congrats to Ashley and asala.

As for the show itself, I think it all depends on how you want us to view it. If its light hearted entertainment / fun then you can use the terms "conspiracy chicks" or "british cutie" etc. But expect to get replies of "eye candy" or "I was to busy watching the girls to hear what they were saying" etc (and so on).

On the other hand if you want the show to be taken seriously then lose the dumbing down phrases and you would probably get a higher response of intelligent replies.

The show has potential its just a question of how you deliver it or how you want it to be received.

Look forward to the first one,

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool.

Just hope it doesn't go off the deep end with crazy talk

So far so good. Can't wait!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join