It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building on Mars - Orbital View

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

its a very strange structure. I'm with you on this one, it IS a structure. Great find friend! I was on my way to bed, now im wide awake combing that picture....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wow, I'm really not seeing what it is you guys are seeing.

I'm seeing rocky outcrops, mountain tops and some shadowy contrasts but that's it.

Show me a satellite pic like this and maybe I'd be convinced.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Afterall

lol yeah i know
ok I will try to highlight the object.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Havick007]

Honestly, I am not trying to be a troll or anything. I have just seen so many threads like this and I am starting to really wonder why there are so many that look like nothing to me but apparently look very much like something to others. I wanna see too!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I tried to outline certian areas, im not sure how to highlight a picture, maybe someone else can. but i have done my best ( crude i know )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0891ba90af26.jpg[/atsimg]

And inverted colour again:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3d8b2b85f5e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Take a look at the inverted image I posted on the previous page....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

You cant say its not natural

What does this image show Enigami and Havick007

Is it a Mountain or hill

I Suppose it all depends on how you look at it scroll down

Its a crater

If you dont have detail and correct orientation you have nothing

[edit on 19-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

The SHAPE is not natural...You cant deny that the shape of that little square on the side is symetrical, and is not found naturally in nature......

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

ok i have tried to get as close as possible. You can still see the object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/294f6b50af6d.jpg[/atsimg]

Below is inverted colour again. I can see geometric lines at the very left like a square. Seems to have pillars or walls maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f80277cab52.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

Yeah the inverted stands out. Yeah thanks as well, i was also off to bed as i had been up for 16 hours when i found it, now im past 24 hrs

I couldnt beleive when i saw it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigami

The SHAPE is not natural...You cant deny that the shape of that little square on the side is symetrical, and is not found naturally in nature......

You think so do you

Can you explain how nature did such a good job here then.

www.travelsinireland.com...

You just have to do a quick search to confirm lots of straight edged rocks, rocks with faces, rocks that look like statues etc

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Come on this image and object is totally different. Like i said the left side of the object reminds of the front of the whitehouse... kinda

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Wait a minute...you really think that was formed naturally? (your link to the pic) No disrespect, but there are certain shapes that are not found naturally in nature, and a square is one of them, especially symetrical shapes...Dont get me wrong, I am very skeptical of most pictures I've seen of various structures found on other planets and moons, but this one stands out quite clearly...Im not sure of the other objects in this image, but the one I inverted really is not natural.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

It's the giants causeway in Ireland

www.northantrim.com...

Have a read and learn what nature is capable of and NOT what YOU think its capable of.

From the above site

The estimations are that over 40,000 hexagonal columns exist on and around the Causeway, though I know of no-one who has counted them. Contrary to the opinions of the writer Thackery who visited here 842 and did not fully appreciate the symmetry of this natural occurence, they are a very impressive and 'a 'rare to find' geological feature.

More squarish rocks for you

multimedia.heraldinteractive.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

Yeah true that link, those rocks arent natural. You can see the natural cliff face high above.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

That's highly debatable, i dont mean to sound ignorant in regard to geology but those stones are quite odd indeed.

I mean what are the chances all those rocks would form in the exact shape and of a very similar size and arrange like that?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

That's highly debatable, i dont mean to sound ignorant in regard to geology but those stones are quite odd indeed.

I mean what are the chances all those rocks would form in the exact shape and of a very similar size and arrange like that?

You have to read how they formed look at my edited post above do this search on google for images

unusual rock formations

see what you think then about whats natural or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Im gonna post a wider shot of the area but via host so you get the full resolution.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Symmetry is not found in nature. The Giants Causeway is not symetrical in any way, shape, or form. Spectacular? yes. Natural? sure, why not. Symmetrical? Definitely not. You are correct, nature can produce some astounding phenomena. But symmetry? no. And symmetry is what you see in the image presented by Havick007 in which I inverted and became much clearer. You just cant deny, that in that image is a symmetrical shape.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

I tried to point out some area worth highlighting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15709ec39be1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

It looks almost like a hangar for aircraft to go in and out, or even an obseratory. It really is a great pic. Granted, I sometimes fail to see what others have tried to point out in other images here on ATS, but this is definitely not natural at all and really stands out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join