It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Let's forget about doom & gloom, I just come across this interesting 2012 website which debunks everything until now hence

-there won't be pole shift
-nor magnetic shift
-Mayan calendar will end so what?
-planet X definitely does NOT exist..
- solar flare in 2013 so what?

btw, this is about space/astronomy I don't know natural disaster, tsunami, quakes and WW3 etc

www.2012hoax.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I believe that link explains it in the best way I have ever seen.
No doom and gloom end of the world coming in 2012. That is
what I have also been saying ever since I first heard of all this.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
According to Benjamin Fulford, his insider elite contacts tell him that In recent meetings with various self-described members of the “illuminati,” He has been told about how they have monopolized powerful ancient technologies in order to enforce their secret rule over humanity. In fact they have even provided him with several books describing in exact detail how to summon various “entities” who control primeval forces. (earthquakes etc)

The illuminati members say they were entrusted with this technology thousands of years ago and told to use it to guide human history according to a predetermined plot that ends on December 21st, 2012.

That is the date they say that a once in 25,920 years known as a precession of the equinoxes takes place. That date will mark the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. They say they do not know what happens after that date and that they are very nervous.

If I am correct on this then this technology included free energy, anti pollution technology and gravitational sheilding (UFO technology) that will allow humanity to freely go the stars - where TPTB have no control - maybe this is why they are nervous because they will lose control and fear retribution for their secrecy. However, I don't think humanity was every ready for this technology if history was anything to go by - countless wars and poverty etc.

But I will tell you this, free energy alone will stop all poverty, pollution, and wars (which are really only fought over control over resources, including people) and hopefully create a peaceful earth.

Once we have domonstrated peace and prosperity for all then we maybe allowed to go to the next stage of progression of unrestricted travel using anti Grav.

This is what 2012 is all about - disclosure of new technology that allows everyone to be "water carriers" (aka Aquarius) across the skies and solar system and terraform other planets which will be F-ing cool. (as long as it doesn't interfere with the 'prime directive' of course)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There is some great information on that site for anyone looking for any calm on the 2012 issue.

If the truth be known however, then even TPTB don't know what's going to happen and they are nervous in equality to the nervousness of everyone else.

No doubt some elite are more nervous than others probably because they have the most to lose. for me however and a lot of other people, being lied to and having the truth supressed is a bone of contention that needs to be lifted.

All the initerpreations surrounding 2012 and the end times are one of the following:

1. Self taught historians using his own interpretation of mythology coupled with story telling (i.e. Zacharia Stichin)

2. Internet hoaxers looking for points and ratings

3. Twisted individuals who drive a following of decent but otherwise gullible easily led people onto the path of fear and doom without providing any scientifically backed evidence of their prophecy. (Nancy Lieder)

4. Religious folk who quote scripture about end times - while I respect all religious folk, I have to ask the question about the words applying specifically today when for the last 2000 years the meaning could have applied at any period during that time, today is no different, we just get to hear about it all whereas in medeval times for example they wouldn't know that atrocities were being carried out in the country next door.

5. People who think 2012 is going to be a good thing like David Wilcock who bases his 2012 prophecy on dreams and channeling and insider testimony coupled with research of fringe amd mainstream science,. He says we are going through an area of the galaxy that is going to change or activate our junk DNA and turn us into superbeings of light -where we will be able to fly, teleport and do all manner of other interesting stuff.

While I like this last idea, and there is some fringe scientific evidence to back this up in that DNA can be changed from remote interactions (even from within a sealed vacuum) it's once again still based on someone's individual interpteration of how things are. This is probably the best area to focus on because it's not based on fear or control and there is a small amount of evidenct to back this up but it contradicts the throeies of accepted science about "galactic alighnment" et-al

Go with your own instinct however.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I just read the whole site, well most of it. I was disapointed in it to say the least it was very brief and the author didnt bother to investigate 2012 very much before writing. Ive almost given up hope on finding good 2012 skeptics because none of them go into depth with it. I like to keep a balanced view by always reading skeptascism and find it sad nobody has bothered to investigate this thouroughly before attempting a debunking. The site did not even go near most of the evidence being put forward, not even a mention of it. Its almost as though they slected the easiest points to address and left the rest out, actually its worse because it seems they arent even aware of any of the things I was expecting to hear debunked. The things they did debunk have been done so many times over, on so many other websites, they just repeat the same old points again.

I really am starting to wonder if ill ever find a debunker who actually knows what 2012 is. Rather than someone whose skimmed the pseudo-science from fiction and lame utube vids and left things like the peer reviewed science articles alone. I guess its only fair though, if one doesnt believe in 2012 they wont bother spending enough time on it to find out what its all about before debunking because they will be wasting their time. And if they do go in depth enough to debunk it properly, like I did, they will probably end up changing sides to become a believer like I did and then not bother with the detailed debunking anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I agree that there is no need for doom and gloom. But I Know there are a LOT of things besides that.

Please check Lets be clear about 2012

Just thinking fast:
-moore laws
-human knowledge growing
-internet impact in everyday life

end of 2012 do looks like a good zero point.

new topics

top topics

join