It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World leaders can't get to Poland for funeral due to ash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here we have a link to the Polish funeral held today. RIP all that have lost their lives.
But what i just cant seem to get my head around is the fact that the funeral could have been attended by these people. There are roads and ferries and trains. Helicopters that need not fly so high and given the fact that the flights have been grounded then the risk of a collision would be minimal. So i want to know right now, is it just me thats seeing everything in the wrong perspective or what here?
Heres the link.
edition.cnn.com...

Also bearing in mind that there was plenty of notice as to when it would be held.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe it would of been way too hard to prevent a massacre of loads of world leaders? - some one did postulate in a thread that it could be a potential outcome!

A convenient ash cloud? Would it be worth playing up the potential for air disasters to keep the various leaders from attending a funeral?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It would be sad if anyone missing the funeral actually cared for the deceased. Instead we have a gang of world communists that wanted to attend the funeral with their hundreds of personal staff and hundreds of military and security details to show up and basically show the world what happens to those that dare to stand up to the global elites plans for world domination of all humans and planetary resources. It was going to be the NWO elites opportunity to gloat and apparently the volcano messed things up.

The attendance of Obama and others at the funeral is akin to the Mafia Don showing up at a funeral for poor old Joey who just just died but who was actually murdered by the Mafia Don in attendance at the funeral speaking the most gracious words of solemn support for a man whose life was cut short by the unfortunate accident that befell him that fateful day when the pilot was told to go around four times. Since the first three times didn't seem to get the jet to crash, it took a fourth go around from control to finally get the plane to crash with all aboard. A tragic accident indeed.

I am not going to miss the phony fake tears running down Obama's rosy cheeks like they do with Glenn Beck when he pretend "Cries" for the sake of ratings. I think Beck uses an onion to get him going.

Thanks for the posting, but I think we all were done a favor by the volcano and in closing, it makes me wonder just how much of a problem the volcano is impacting the planning for the invasion and subsequent nuclear attack of Iran?

If jets cant fly, might it also stand to reason that operational plans for the invasion of Iran are also being affected as well? I think maybe so. Perhaps we will see some indication of this in the near future. In fact, this may explain why Iran is acting so cocky right now.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

a man whose life was cut short by the unfortunate accident that befell him that fateful day when the pilot was told to go around four times. Since the first three times didn't seem to get the jet to crash, it took a fourth go around from control to finally get the plane to crash with all aboard. A tragic accident indeed.

Heres the link
rt.com...

“Media reports that the Polish plane made three or four attempts to land are false. I can say that there was only one landing attempt,” quote
seems to be flaws in the story already?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

they are not going to risk the president to fly through european air space due to potential hazards, and he couldn't take a ship because he would be weeks late.

no matter what they could have done they would have been too late

top topics

join