It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Conference 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I wonder what will end coming out of this and if it'll even be taken 100% seriously?

X-Conference 2010 brings the UFO/ET issue to the National Press Club in Washington, DC between the Capitol and the White House.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
this is it for me, if they put another date on anything, Im done listening to them

they all ways say 'by this time' or 'very soon now'...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Ive flagged your thread given what it could mean but please add to it to open proper discussions please........

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Could this be the closure that a lot of people have talked about? Maybe closure is coming............

If I were a betting man, I'd almost bet a huge letdown will come out of this. Guess we'll find out though.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Dolan, Knapp and Heseltine will be worth listening to....Heseltine in particular (I'm UK as well).

Maybe it'll be better than last year's catwalk parade of fraudsters, liars and questionables? I hope so. ATS goes spam thread-crazy with YT videos of speakers. Last year it was Bob Dean all the time. I can't remember any new information from last year's....people can learn more from a afternoon on ATS.

Jim Nichols is going to bring out the Eisenhower Briefing Document again. Using John Lear and Bill Cooper as credible sources, he'll stoke the fires of alien deception and US Govt collusion with them.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i can see why people feel this way but really this same debate has been happening for years now ...not just 10 or 20, dont we see that its about time to either say hey theres aliens of course there is, lets start BEING the change rather than waiting for some magical "einstein" or i dunno president saying hey everyone THERES ALIENS WEY HERE'S SOME VIDEOS, ACTUALLY IM GONNA TRAVEL BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE IN THIS HERE UFO OR POOKSY AS I LIKE TO CALL HIM - if you look at the sky with no experience of what it is and someone says those lights are like what we're standing on or atleast some of them, your first thought surely would be ok then there are other living things, this would be the most logical thought based on experience - now there are 2 thoughts, we've had further experience and went and looked at these stars and found nothing but how can you know, YOU didn't yourself and when you add all the other things that have been hidden and lied about, you have to conclude that you must use your own experience as the guide or else surely you're just like a computer following its programmed experience, when you know from your own experience or lack thereof shows an entirely different and odd one.

i think we need to stop waiting for the MINORITY to change and as the MAJORITY start changing - as ironically the majorities ideas comes from a minority - an idea, theory, movie, book all come from one or a small number of people, this is funny because the majority then believe it is there thought and outcast and look down on the minority - which is actually quite a good disguise really. Saying "OH government please do what we want" thats like a million people waiting for 10 people to tell them what to do, how can anything change if EVERYONE doesnt start following what they know because we all want the same really, happyness, love, challenge, interest - if you think a small group is going to tell a big group how to work then you're following shadows.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The absolute best closure would be for the President of the United States to come on public television and tell the world what most us already know, that we arent alone and that they are here and have been here for years, decades.....centuries.

But - Ive heard and read that there are even powers in this country that the President has no control over and that even the President has the wool pulled over his eyes from higher up powers.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
when is this conference??

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So is this confernece goin to be mainstream news or goin to another alternative news

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
The absolute best closure would be for the President of the United States to come on public television and tell the world what most us already know, that we arent alone and that they are here and have been here for years, decades.....centuries.

But - Ive heard and read that there are even powers in this country that the President has no control over and that even the President has the wool pulled over his eyes from higher up powers. [/quote
Keep dreaming my friends, President Obama has better things to do than to talk about aliens existing

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

May 7-9

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

thanks im looking forward to it...you know what they will be talking about or give insights about?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
reply to post by sam_inc

thanks im looking forward to it...you know what they will be talking about or give insights about?

I assume what most here want to know - The existence of ET and what UFOs are and the conspiracy behind it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Mmm, can someone help me find the details on the page ... Since this is happening but a few blocks away from where I live I would love to attend and report back to you guys, but I can't seem to find the registration details.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Not able to come to Washington?
X-Conference 2010 will be
Live Streamed

Check back here on May 19 to
purchase 23 hours of live access (May 7-10) along with archived stream access through May 23 for $24.95

hmmmmmm.........

but I can't seem to find the registration details.

Look across the bottom of the page linked, you'll see the word "registration", just click on it...
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

edit to fix link...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
surely we know all there is too know, atleast to the extent we need to know and use it RIGHT NOW, i mean if you take the context of the infomation away and just look at what these people are saying, its clear to see for many years now people have been saying "ALIENS EXIST" now instead of waiting for everyone else to say YES, why dont you and just find a different method of finding out - there is seemingly more proof for, than against, considering the government keeps secret documents THUS prooving whatever they tell us is not the truth since you only hide something if you dont want something/someone to know about it (all hidden infomation is not a threat to national security, unless of course you're talking about threat of the natives or "natives")

the more i look at this whole idea about aliens i just think most of the infomation we're being told is just too keep us curious because generally after this long you either believe or you don't and if you're still not sure, well stop waiting for someone to TELL YOU, you tell YOURSELF

its ludicrous to believe there is no other life regardless if we think we've seen any or not, this would make this world like a computer game is the same laws apply to the universe as far as we know but yet only on this little sphere does anything of "aware" action take place, which is stupid really

we're talking thinking atoms ... if thats so then surely if atom exhibits awareness then all awareness was already there before and the atoms just hadnt made this complex structure showing that awareness is the creator of matter - remember atoms "know" how to behave if you take it a million miles away and put totally different matter near it it will behave in a different way, without a brain or memory - how does it know what to do and also THE SAME ACTION everytime (if circumstances stay the same) and since we're aware and made of atoms ....it can't just all of a sudden exhibit this factor surely its always been there and always knowing of it, we just haven't been looking at it in the right way to realise that awareness is before matter, considering the only no matter we know of is awareness, anti matter is still matter just like how dark isnt the opposite of light it is the lack of.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Did I hear right - On Coast to Coast Friday night, George Noory said that this is taking place this weekend?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

What?

Jonathon Reed won't be there.....?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I would certainly hope not. Hes a known hoaxer

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I would certainly hope not. Hes a known hoaxer