It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Triangle UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

One is never too young for nuclear meltdowns! Long live the interstate!

www.michaelhopping.com...

President Eisenhower was thinking Cold War and national defense when he signed the National Interstate and Defense Highways Act of 1956. How much do our local interstates contribute to the national defense? Security concerns render detailed answers difficult to come by. But it is possible to shed some light on what might be in the truck next to you on the highway. An allegation On the basis of Department of Energy (DOE) environmental impact statements associated with planned federal movements of uranium, plutonium, tritium, and related substances, Mary Olson of the Nuclear Information and Resource Service estimates that such shipments pass through Asheville on at least a weekly basis. This is largely because I-26, I-40, and 19-23 North (to I-26 in Madison County) connect some of our most vital national defense sites. They include: The Y-12 National Security Complex at Oak Ridge, just west of Knoxville, Tennessee. Y-12 is the only original US atomic bomb factory still in operation. It refurbishes nuclear weapons in addition to performing other nuclear functions. The Watts Bar reactor down the road from Oak Ridge. It supplies tritium, the radioactive hydrogen that puts the H in H-bomb. Nuclear Fuel Services in Erwin, Tennessee, across the state line from Madison County. This private company "downblends" weapons-grade uranium for use in nuclear fuel rods. Next door to Erwin, at Jonesborough, is a depleted uranium munitions factory. The Savannah River Site. It sits on the South Carolina side of the Savannah River, more or less across the water from Augusta, Georgia, and the Master's Golf Tournament. The Savannah River Site is a huge DOE reservation and industrial park for federal nuclear projects. The Barnwell low-level nuclear dump is close by.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Some parts of both the Apollo moon rockets and the space shuttles were made in each of the 50 states, due to political requirements. That does not imply that Interstate highways were created for that purpose.

Prior to the advent of the Interstate system, huge amounts of nuclear materials were quite effectively transported through any state necessary using railways. This continued well after the development of the Interstate system.

I am pleased that you actually did research for your answer, rather than simply re-state an unsupported opinion. Good job!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh I'm sorry I meant "nuclear attack" not "nuclear meltdown" -- sometimes it's the same thing I guess.

www.capitalismmagazine.com...

The stated reason behind the interstate system was that, given the cold war hostilities between the superpowers at the time, a large network of limited access highways which sliced through cities was necessary to evacuate them in the event of a nuclear attack (!)[12] and that, consequently, construction of such a highway system was a vital government function to save the future of the country.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Has the Phoenix Lights incident ever been debunked? Ive heard it was, then I heard that It wasnt...So I dunno the answer to that personally.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Has the Phoenix Lights incident ever been debunked? Ive heard it was, then I heard that It wasnt...So I dunno the answer to that personally.

Blackout.....

In my opinion, the "Pheonix Lights" have never been properly "debunked" .....i.e. they have never been properly explained.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I found this regarding the Phoenix lights: www.livescience.com...

However, I do not buy into the flares theory when it comes to that event in particular. The lights were too stationary and "still" to be flares.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
The simple identification of a triangular shape does not relate to the triangle-shaped "UFOs" that are being discussed in the thread. Many conventional aircraft, viewed from just the right angle, can appear to exhibit a triangular shape.

The key to this thread is not just the shape, but the unusual flight characteristics associated. These are what make these craft so very interesting.

Not to mention the size of these things - No craft I know is the size of a football field (if not bigger) Hell, some have been reported to being a mile long.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Right. Transportation and communication are the building blocks of civilizations. Anyone want to dismiss the interstate highway system as not crucial? Well, then consider the silk/spice road out of the Far East, the Roman systems of roads across their empire. The Spanish and British ships that built their nations. Or think in small terms of hauling your own butt into work or the grocery store.

Or just think....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok so ive done alot of research into triangular UFOs, most witnesses report seeing a large black triangular aircraft. The aircraft can range from the size of a football field to over 2 miles long. The aircraft is seen as moving slowly or hovering over populated areas for a varied amount time. The aircraft is usually reported as making no sound, or a low humming or buzzing sound, and many just show up out of no where. Blackout had shown us two examples of very famous triangle UFO cases in which hundreds of witnesses saw the UFO. Currently i am going through the MUFON database looking international sightings of the popular Triangle UFOs or Triangle lights. Call me crazy but perhaps there is a connection to the sightings of these UFOs, if we can sort out the sightings that can be explained by conventional military aircraft and focus on the unexplainable cases, maybe there might be a worldy connection to these sightings. People all over the world report seeing these UFOs in enormous numbers, and each case with the UFO being identical to most other cases...Sowho knows, maybe theres more to it? Or maybe its just some supersonic black project aircraft waiting to be announced by our government....More research is definetly going to be needed though, thats for sure....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Where would you store a craft that is up to 2 miles long like some of these Black Triangles are reported to be? That is bigger than the Area 51 base itself.

I guess out in the desert somewhere? Or some secluded island? Maybe under water?

And also, why would we need an aircraft so big for? Unless its some form of mass troop carrier.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Where would you store a craft that is up to 2 miles long like some of these Black Triangles are reported to be? That is bigger than the Area 51 base itself.

I guess out in the desert somewhere? Or some secluded island? Maybe under water?

And also, why would we need an aircraft so big for? Unless its some form of mass troop carrier.

Thats why i would single out most notions of conventional aircraft for those kinds of cases, though i wouldnt single out human error at judging distances and lengths at certain altitudes. But the majority of triangle sightiings are of craft that are way too big to be of human orgin. These cases invlove sightings that are very closely related, buit i also cant help but notice that alot of them are close to military AFBs. So for alot of sightings its quite possible that most sighitngs are of misidentified human aircraft. I remain skeptical for most sightings though, thats why im going through the MUFON database for them, to get a better scope of it all.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Infamy69

Listen Infamy69 I had a close encounter with a big black triangle. It is MILITARY. We live in a "military flight test corridor" -- I just witnessed sonic booms the other day as jets flew by.

As for the super huge triangles -- like in Phoenix -- from what I can tell it is likely that there was a combination of flares and then a formation of planes creating the "super huge" effect.

Normally these black triangles are some 150 feet to 300 and maybe 600 feet -- equilateral triangles. The one I encountered -- VERY CLOSE -- I could have hit it with a rock!! -- was just bigger than a large oak tree crown. So that puts it in the 150 feet range.

Yes it had the humming noise -- lights on each corner -- no fuselage. There were plasma balls at first -- on the horizon -- each a different color -- so I think that was the center light which is part of the antigravity effect - - mercury plasma.

I was watching these lights on the horizon and then I saw the craft coming towards my house! Summer 1997. My sister had seen the lights as well but got bored -- but as I watched the lights on the horizon doing maneuvers I ruled out helicopter, headlights, or tower lights, etc. That's when the lights turned into a craft going towards me over the neighbors' woods.

It flew right over our hill, then the tree, then our garage! Then slowly, low and humming, off across the tree line towards Wisconsin over the St. Croix river valley.

There was a mass sighting in my area in 1978 with cattle mutilations and a lady who had the craft fly over head and she had missing time. Under hypnosis she remembered being abducted. This was also a triangle craft -- the local newspaper writer gave me copies of all the local news clippings -- and she told me: "we live in a military flight test corridor."

I also checked the MN Mufon database and sure enough same type of big black triangle sightings around the same time -- late 1990s. All the same way -- low, slow and humming -- equilateral triangles -- no fuselage.

But the Belgium sighting and even one just across the river in WI confirms that these things are not blimps - the accelerate "instantaneously." There's some youtube footage of this acceleration of triangles but of course everyone says it's just CGI -- and maybe it is. But the BBC doc on the Belgium triangles -- as per youtube -- confirms that even the military jets could not keep up. Nope these are not blimps and yes they do use some sort of electrogravitic propulsion.

These propulsion is based on Tesla technology and T.T. Brown also developed it -- and the Nazis developed it and then the U.S. continued it's development. Nick Redfern has military documents of a big black triangle craft on a U.S. military base in the U.K. in the late 1940s!!! So again this is MILITARY -- and it is still top secret. It's in one of Redfern's books -- maybe FBI Files? On UFO spy documents?

Thus the extraterrestrial propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That is all very good and useful information, i would never rule out the idea of a very top secret military aircraft, and im quite sure that there is many of them out there, most of which still under testing stages, though we'll never be completely sure until our government lets the public know of them. I am however skeptical of the Flare theory, many experiments show that flares simply do not stay airborne for as long as many of the lights are reported to be hovering for. Many witnesses tell of a huge black triangle hovering sometimes up to an hour in the sky. As for the Phoenix and Belgium cases, i would say most likely it was military aircraft and a mixture of hysteria, i still remain interested in the sightings of these huge triangles that seem to be spotted around the world, UFO or military aircraft i would always love to know what they are...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I not buy the "flares" theory that happened over Phoenix Arizona. Ive already explained it once in this thread, but the lights were too stationary to be flares...they didnt flicker or give off the typical "flare effect" that you normally see with flares. They didnt "drip" light if you know what I mean.

Being an ex Marine, I know what a flare is when I see one.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If you want to see the triangle, familiarize yourself with these documents:

NIDS triangular craft

Triangular craft database analysis

Camp out near an Air Force Material command base with a night vision camera and a thermal vision camera.

You could be the one. You could take one of the most famous pictures in American history....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Im sorry, but I not buy the "flares" theory that happened over Phoenix Arizona. Ive already explained it once in this thread, but the lights were too stationary to be flares...they didnt flicker or give off the typical "flare effect" that you normally see with flares. They didnt "drip" light if you know what I mean.

Blackout. You were not a Marine. Please don't embellish.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexander_delta

Blackout. You were not a Marine. Please don't embellish.

Its nice to know that someone knows exactly who I am and what I wasnt

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Exactly where is any "Air Force Material Command" base? Where might one find such an unsual location?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Exactly where is any "Air Force Material Command" base? Where might one find such an unsual location?

Air force materiel command base wiki

Read the two pdf files I linked above.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by alexander_delta]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here is this recent triangle ufo report to consider...

"College physics teacher describes close encounter with silent triangle UFO"
www.examiner.com...

short version here:
"CA, April 15, 2010 - Triangular craft seen. MUFON Case # 22865."
mufoncms.com...

Observed and reported by a college physics teacher.
He reports observing the triangle ufo had a 2-dimensional appearance.
He reports the triangle ufo "It began to gently ripple with smooth wave patterns".

I would suggest the 2-dimensional appearance was an optical distortion result of a surrounding multi-dimensional field. And the gentle rippling effect was a modulation of that multi-dimensional field to produce lateral movement. Note: I recall that observed 'ripple effect' was also reported and CGI-replicated on an eppisode of "UFO Hunters" tv series.

It's appearance from nowhere: "it changed from a dark, fluctuating shadow into a crisp configuration". It's disappearance back to nowhere: "until it disappeared from sight somewhat like a mirage does." To me... those statements suggest appearance from -, and disappearance to - hyperspace. And all of the observed suggest (to me), the use of Burkhard Heim's hyperspace anti-gravity theory - utilizing 11-dimensional physics:
"Take a leap into hyperspace"
www.newscientist.com...

As to whether the black triangles are human-military or alien ships... I believe the large ones are alien, the small ones are both alien and US military-copied from alien ships.

[edit on 4/20/2010 by Larryman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join