It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: Humans are Anaerobic Carnivores

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When I making artificial humans by whatever it means, I make sure that humans have a carnivore diet and anaerobic metabolism.
-So that's a tip for making humans.

Both Sugar and Oxygen is bad for Humans like that, All sugar and Oxygen is, a Bag of Carrots or Bottle of Water like pack of Cigarettes, and Everything From Plants as well Water and fresh air are all have Sugar and Oxygen, both are as bad as poison.

And is this isn't enough, that humans must trades their Physical abilities, Freewill, Conscience, emotions, and Spirituality for much greater Intellectual and technological Powers and skills.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Carbohydrates (sugars) are the way human bodies store and transport the energy they require to operate. Oxygen is an important catalyst in cell respiration and is vital for moving that energy within cells and throughout the body.

The way I see it, without carbohydrates(sugars) and oxygen, the human body would not operate and we would soon die.

Please explain more clearly how you think a human body can work without oxygen or sugars. Show me how human metabolic process work without the use of Oxygen and sugars.

Perhaps masonicon's first language isn't English, so could the person who "starred and flagged" this please explain to me how anaerobic human metabolism could work? Obviously you somewhat agree with masonicon, because you "starred and flagged" his post.

[edit on 4/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
When our bodies use up the available carbohydrate as our fuel tank nears empty, the body switches to anarobic metabilism. The best example for this is athletes, but it happens to anyone who does a hard physical job. Lactic acid builds up in the muscles, blocking the oxygen from getting in. This is called oxygen debt. You then see terrible cramps. Our main metabolism is aerobic. The anerobic metabolism is for emergencies. We are not purely carnivores, although a good NY Strip sounds pretty good about now!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
When our bodies use up the available carbohydrate as our fuel tank nears empty, the body switches to anarobic metabilism. The best example for this is athletes, but it happens to anyone who does a hard physical job. Lactic acid builds up in the muscles, blocking the oxygen from getting in. This is called oxygen debt. You then see terrible cramps. Our main metabolism is aerobic. The anerobic metabolism is for emergencies. We are not purely carnivores, although a good NY Strip sounds pretty good about now!

Agreed, although excess refined sugars lead to all kinds of nasty illnesses. The best bet is to get the majority of your sugars from fruits and vegetables. There's a way of thinking that basically says our species didn't start having health problems until we started growing and eating processed foods.

[edit on 4/18/2010 by LiquidLight]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally I like meat.

Put meat in front of me sushi or beef or whatever and I salivate.

I salivate in butcher shops and the meat wing of any grocery store.

Sometimes to the point of exsess drool which is embarassing.

mhhhh...I ate three ny steaks between last night and this morning and I am about to eat a couple cans of sardines.

My oldestdaughter wanted to become a vegi eater...but she likes meat too much so thank the Universe because I told her that she will always crave meat and she believed me.

Anyhow whatever that thing is I simply looooove meat. yum.

My youngest daughter fights over the fat ...yum...my youngest son loves beef steak fat...

Its in our DNA.

Also bear a old hippy of california eats ONLY meat at his hideaway in AUSI...you better send me a invite Bear to your next shindig....lol

[edit on 19-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How about the Anunnaki?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
yeah, how about them.

can you please explain what you mean by 'creating artificial humans'?

and why do you think sugar and oxygen are so bad for us, when they're two of the maybe ten most important chemicals to human metabolism?

really, please answer these questions. looking for evidence that you can at least read.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You only have to look in your mouth to see that humans are not pure carnivores. Your back teeth, which nature has provided you, is designed to crush and break down plant material. Your front teeth are inscissors and your two K9 or eye teeth are made to cut and rip meat.
Humans are pure omnivores, plain and simple. Not carnivores. Not vegetarians.

Just keep that in mind...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWretched

I disagree.
Though it's apparent that our molar teeth are for chewing, that we lack enzymes for digesting cellulose suggests to me plant matter was not a primary part of our evolutionary diet. Chewing meat breaks down tissues, exposing more surface area to contact with stomach acid which in turn means more of the meat can be digested and not passed through in fecal matter.

But a pot roast sounds good right about now. And I'd probably eat it so fast, it woud be like I inhaled it... so considering that would displace oxygen, would that make it anaerobic?

[edit on 4/20/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
When I making artificial humans by whatever it means, I make sure that humans have a carnivore diet and anaerobic metabolism.

Both Sugar and Oxygen is bad for Humans like that, All sugar and Oxygen is, a Bag of Carrots or Bottle of Water like pack of Cigarettes, and Everything From Plants as well Water and fresh air are all have Sugar and Oxygen, both are as bad as poison.

And is this isn't enough, that humans must trades their Physical abilities, Freewill, Conscience, emotions, and Spirituality for much greater Intellectual and technological Powers and skills.

SMH ABOVE, so are you speaking of humans who are in a dream like state and never wake up and are in hyper transport in deep space? Because that is the only way this would work when the humans you speak of are not moving are causing any energy to be dispensed from them because they are in a deep unconcious state.........MOST OF THE TIME?

So then these would be humans who could not eat any other form of FOOD except flesh! because thats how they were designed by you. Just tryen to understand you CLEARLY.

Which TECHNOLOGICAL POWERS AND SKILLS, if I may ask O.P.?????

[edit on 4/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

top topics

join