It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another 2012 thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Theres a lot of stuff to be read out there on how the earth is going to end in 2012. The Mayans seem to be at the center of this whole thing too. They have this long count that people speculate means numerous things. How about this... What if this major event of the planets and what not coincides with this brown dwarf lining up too and it creates a massive high tide. Sort of what the moon does but on a much larger scale. What if the long count was measuring that... The way I see it you need to take the whole asteroid theroy out of the way because of the randomness...This had to be something that happend and something they could track. That is if you buy into all of that... This is just a thought i dont know much on the actual science of it im just an ameture type conspiracy guy so thats all I got... I look forward to your thoughts on this...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
no-one and i repeat no-one can predict what mother nature can do nor if and when.

we just got to sit back and enjoy the ride

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Theres a lot of stuff to be read out there on how the earth is going to end in 2012. The Mayans seem to be at the center of this whole thing too. They have this long count that people speculate means numerous things. How about this... What if this major event of the planets and what not coincides with this brown dwarf lining up too and it creates a massive high tide. Sort of what the moon does but on a much larger scale. What if the long count was measuring that... The way I see it you need to take the whole asteroid theroy out of the way because of the randomness...This had to be something that happend and something they could track. That is if you buy into all of that... This is just a thought i dont know much on the actual science of it im just an ameture type conspiracy guy so thats all I got... I look forward to your thoughts on this...

What brown dwarf are you talking about? As far as I know, there are none on a collison course with our solar system.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Once i figure out how to officially respond to you beans i will (by officialy i mean the quoted qoute thingy that is the offical response to...) But i dis agree with you there. Theres been all sorts of folks that thruout history have been pretty spot on about predicting future global climate change and natural disaster type stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
what ever happens in 2012 someone is wrong either the invisable man is wrong or the mayan are wrong. or thier both wrong and nothing happens.

I personally don't believe the world will end if it does guess what no more taxes.

If the revalation is true then the world will not end in 2012 but it could be the start of the revalation and maybe thats what the mayan were wanting us to know.

But the way things are looking I think we are going to see the revalation come to pass starting in 2012 and by 2020 hopefully it will all be over with and the NWO will be gone and the ones left will have mess to clean up but at least thier will be peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hippo I am refering to the brown dwarf/nibru/plan x that is suposedly somewhere... In my own defense i din ot say anything about a collision course in fact i kinda prefaced it as being out there with the other planets doin a tug o war of sorts with our tides...no collisions bud...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting theory about the high tides. I'm not too sure what to think about the Niburu theory, wouldn't some amateur astronomer have spotted it by now? Anyway, I was reading an article (see link below) about people claim to have been abducted by aliens that say they have been warned about global change ie floods. Check it out, it kind of relates to your theory about the tides.

www.abduct.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thank you for that link tacc... That was great... Regards to the whole Nibru theroy...I was just speculating thru all the talks of something like Nibru being out there... We've all read the articles on them some even starting as far back as 81-82and even recently with the acknowledgement that theres a large brown dwarf about 10 lightyears from our galaxy...On a funnier note i think Microsoft knows something is up too...For all of you who have 360 live...on the main page of the dashboard, in the bottom right hand of the screen you will see what appears to be the norway spiral and planet-x popping out of it...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I'm in Colorado so if it does happen that way maybe I will still be on dry land

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Tacc I'm relocating me and my fam to Col in sept to a lil town outside Boulder...Its name is oddly ironic too (IMO)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I think I know which town you are referring to. Hope you have a good move and enjoy Colorado!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hippo I am refering to the brown dwarf/nibru/plan x that is suposedly somewhere... In my own defense i din ot say anything about a collision course in fact i kinda prefaced it as being out there with the other planets doin a tug o war of sorts with our tides...no collisions bud...

So, really, you had a thought thats been replayed here over and over and over again.
And there's no evidence of a brown dwarf in our solar system, we would know by now if it was going to reach us in 2012.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

how are you sure "you" would know.

just talking hypothetically here. if there was a brown dwarf star in our solar system, why are you so sure that "you" would know.

if i knew about that, and i was someone who had great power in world events, i wouldn't exactly put that information out there for everyone too see.

just saying.

anything is a possibility.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Whatever time you have left- either get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.
Any one of us could get hit by a bus tomorrow, no prophecy required.
Make every minute count and stop wasting time worrying about frivolities.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
reply to post by hippomchippo

how are you sure "you" would know.

just talking hypothetically here. if there was a brown dwarf star in our solar system, why are you so sure that "you" would know.

if i knew about that, and i was someone who had great power in world events, i wouldn't exactly put that information out there for everyone too see.

just saying.

anything is a possibility.

I didn't mean me personally.
We would have noticed the gravitational effects of an entire brown dwarf entering the solar system.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hippo your a jackass loudmouth i gather by your spinning of what people say...I would like to call you smug but i doubt your that sophisticated...Dude once again you are the only person posting saying that others here are saying this and that...no one has posted bout collisions except you, no one has posted about this thing in our solar system except you. No it hasn't been played here in this color over and over. Actually I had a hard time finding anything about it. Furthermore, with whats goin on in the world today to think that maybe all this change could be created by some unseen object just outside our solar system that is messing with all things emf/gravity/tides/etc is completely plausible.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hippo your a jackass loudmouth i gather by your spinning of what people say...I would like to call you smug but i doubt your that sophisticated...Dude once again you are the only person posting saying that others here are saying this and that...no one has posted bout collisions except you, no one has posted about this thing in our solar system except you. No it hasn't been played here in this color over and over. Actually I had a hard time finding anything about it. Furthermore, with whats goin on in the world today to think that maybe all this change could be created by some unseen object just outside our solar system that is messing with all things emf/gravity/tides/etc is completely plausible.

Yes, calling me a jackass is going to prove i'm the loudmouth.
I'm saying that if a brown dwarf entered our solar system, it would be noticed automatically because of gravitational effects, just because it doesn't stick with your idea, doesn't mean it isn't true, and what do you mean what's going on with the world today? If you mean earthquakes, we're still below the quota for 2010, and it might be true there have been several above 7.0, it doesn't mean you should jump to the conclusion theres a brown dwarf near us, it could mean a new change in the systems of the earth, it's entirely possible there's a brown dwarf just outside our solar system thats causing these earthquakes, but until we have evidence, it's just speculation, and poor speculation at that, as it's even more likely that the earths tectonics are getting messed up, or the earth is having some growing pangs.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

new topics

top topics

join