It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the good guy" experiment *FUN*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Easy girls only go for the 'badboy'. They dont go for virgins and 'good guys'.

Like, I told you already. Not even the less than 'average' girls want anything with me. Simply because I'm a virgin.

As for prostitution...

That's way too embarrassing for me. And I dont want my first time to be with a prostitute.. that doesn't teach me anything but that women are whores. Skanky dirty fake whores too.

You say you are pissed off because easy girls don't want you and want badboys.. you have repetively admitted that you only want sex yet you say seeing a prostitute would be teaching you that women are whores? Opposed to using an "easy" woman to lose your virginity? You obviously already think of women as whores or sex dolls. Using a woman just for sex without paying her is not somehow more respectful than paying her if she believes you have genuine feelings. In fact paying a prostitute would be more moral. Using a woman just so you officialy lose your virginity: THAT IS NOT NICE so you are not really a nice or even a "good guy". It does not matter how many dictionary definitions you post wanting to use women purely so you can lose your virginity is nasty.

I mean you are even accusing "less than average" (aka ugly) women of not liking you because you are a virgin. A more plausable explanation is they don't like you because they know you think they are ugly, do not meet your shallow standards and probably know you are wanting to use them for sex. Beggers can't be choosers.. so why should women who do not feel sexually attracted to you give you "charity" sex? I have said this over and over again.. would you let it sink in please rather than your usual (implied) "riley is picking on me" bs? Women have every right to choose men over you.. and it's NOT because you are a virgin. That is wishful thinking on your part and you probably do this to avoid taking responsibilty. If you are truly not considered "sex worthy" the most logical thing to do to change this would be to actually LISTEN to people telling you why. If you do not you will spend yet another ten years as a virgin confident in the knowledge that your virginity is all the fault of the easy women discriminating against you for.. what was it? being nice?

Yep.. real nice.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i know how you feel quiet storm,but see how people treat you,just couse you have problems? they make u the bad guy. im sure you dont meen some of the stuff your saying. whose the blame is,the stupid little girls you were trying to have relationship with when you were still 19,because trash like them,good guys like us,who are creative lovers,may never get appretiated and advance in sex arts,while some loosers that cant even do sex properly do it every day
srew girls like that,they will never have a real orgasm

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It's a priority, naturally being a virgin. but I never said that's all I wanted. You try bein a virgin at 24 and not think about sex, nor even relationships (since people think the culmination of one is sex, and if you AREN'T about that people think you are unmanly and gay). I can't help it. Are you going to be a hypocrite? It also makes me feel very inadequate being that I *KNOW* some guys just aren't cutting it yet they get more than me in one day than I have so far in my life.

stop turning things around and exaggerating riley, geez. are you a shill?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
nt

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

You numorous threads are all about how you want to get layed and how you are a virgin. Turn things around? Your attitude towards women is offensive and insulting.. yet you blame THEM for it and when called on it what do you do? Blame me. :shk:

I and others have been actually trying to give you constructive advice but you do not want any.. you just want to blame everyone else.

edit.

stop turning things around and exaggerating riley, geez. are you a shill?

Do NOT impose your derogatory labels on me either.

I see you changed it from "you must be a shrill" and phrased your insult as a question instead. Seamless.
I should have quoted you before you edited it but I was hoping it would be deleted instead.

.. the ironic thing is that there are many single women who post here who would be great girlfriend material. How far do you think you could take an online relationship after they read your opinions on women?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
he just need to get some steam off,its natural
but he really needs to start listening to the advice
hookers,new life,new style,relocation,new city

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
he just need to get some steam off,its natural
but he really needs to start listening to the advice
hookers,new life,new style,relocation,new city

Yes, valuable advice there!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well....yea
you got better one?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Dude, you need to just get laid. I was a virgin until I was 21 years old. I was Fat and Shallow, doesn't mix. I'm moral, "nice," intelligent, creative.. I wanted to get laid so bad, but I wanted it to be with a good looking women (American culture I guess?) lol.. So you know what I did? Instead of sitting around fuming over how horrible women are blah blah.. I used all my traits I had to figure something out. I lost 100lbs and got a part time job at a sports pub. I went from being a 21 year old virgin to being 22 and having like 5 or 6 flings. Now I'm 24 and have a gorgeous down to earth loving 27 yr old wife. You seriously need to think about concentrating your energy on more positive things. Oh yea, and you may be nice, but you come off as needy too, not good. Also, I highly doubt you have any real tangible confidence, work on that. If all these traits you claim to have are true then you should have no problem. Make a few raunchy jokes, be distant and mysterious, be firm in your beliefs and don't give in, and be nice at the same time. Nice is not Needy though. Oh yea, and I agree that a prostitute is far more moral then using an insecure(easy) women. I mean seriously, a prostitute would be more fun for your first time anyway.. You can pay her to enjoy it! I don't see that happening with some random easy girl. It would be a lot more fun, especially if your squirt one out about 10 minutes before and tell her to be loud

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

I'm glad somebody paid attention to the social dynamics during high school, it continues on for life.

Tease her, make fun of her, treat her like crap, make her feel like she's less than yourself, if you do that you will suddenly become the sexiest man ever.

I seriously don't have the guts to do this. I once tried it, just the act of being this way, and I succeeded in getting some girls interested. I backed away and anyway she saw my true personality. Boy did she start to avoid me, and I stopped being that way because it's not who I am. I can now assure you that 100 percent I am going to end up being celibate for the rest of my entire life and alone, and I will have to suffer for it.

Don't worry about it, there's no sense in trying to be something you're not. the whole 'alpha male' status in today's society is complete garbage anyway. Women being drawn to the most 'dominant' (I use that term loosely, being dominant does not equate to being the smart ass making backhanded comments to women all the time which somehow creates attraction) male is based on outdated natural instincts and sociobiology that don't apply in today's society anymore.

On a side note, one thing I found interesting is that when reading books like "How to become an Alpha Male" by John Alexander and "Double your dating" by David DeAngelo, they always stress to not talk about any 'boring' topis with women (Like news, current events) but any pop culture is fine. That's because (They say) women are not logical and driven more by their emotions.
edit on 5-10-2011 by vagabond50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join