It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Base In The Missouri Ozarks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have spent most of my summers of my life at the lake of the Ozarks ,both my family and friends house face northwest towards Whiteman .Over the years i have witnessed countless UFOs,i have watched as an orange orb with a blue smaller orb jumped around the sky and then say Whiteman AFB scramble jets to intercept .I have viewed several triangles from distances as close as 200 yards ,I have viewed the Stealth Bomber as it was landing and living and seeing it as much as i have i can tell you these other black triangles are not them .It turns out if you do the history this area and the rest of the Ozark mountains have had UFO sightings for centuries .However over the past few years the amount if sightings has increased if you look at some aerial views of the Ozark Mountains and The lake Of the Ozarks.

There are many more images but it shows just how thick and how big of an area there is to hide a base for these craft .Id also like to post a videos to give you an idea of the magnitude of sightings going on in the Ozarks.

IN any event take what ya want from this but i can tell you there are alot of odd things going on in The Ozark Mountains ,I hope some of you have a chance in your life to come see just how beautifull it is .Get out on a dock where you can see the sky clear and i promise you will see some interesting things .

In conclusion the amount of sightings and the amount of deep forest make this area in ideal location for whatever is going on .I believe there is some type of base our something that lures the UFOs to this area .If you really start to do the research you will come across many stories .

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

S&F, interesting story.

Any other members with further information about this sightings and activity in this area?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have lived at the Lake of the Ozarks and I can say from personal observation that there are some odd things in the skies above Missouri. I have seen 'sorties' of B2's flying out just after sunset and I have seen and heard A10 Warthogs that regularly buzz the Lake near the Dam. At a BBQ last summer a group of 10 or so people watched 3-5 orbs dance in the sky for 1/2 an hour. I asked around and it seems everyone who lives down there has seen MANY unusual things in the skies and generally give credit or blame to Whiteman AFB.

S&F for the eyewitness and its nice to have another member who loves the Lake as much as I do!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I go out to the Truman Lake area almost every summer. Funnily enough I saw what may have been a UFO a few weeks ago, but I would hesitate to classify it as such. It was at night and I saw a helicopter hovering nearby (this isn't unusual in itself). But then I saw a small blue/white light that was moving to the left and towards me for a long time. Someone else said it was a satelite but I have no idea. I'm not an expert so I just assumed that it was something normal. Other than that I haven't seen any other UFOs down here. I have seen a lot of military aircraft like the B2 but that is because of the proximity to Whiteman AFB.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Theres a ufo hunters about orbs..and they talk about especially in the ozarks...countless people see them on a nightly basis according to the show...Most peopel were scared to talk about them on camera...a lot of people have intense fear when they interact with them...then other times loving safe feeling...range in colors orange ims most popular..interview police officers very "credible" people that have also seen them..and almost every nite you can see the

these things travel in peoles houses there...a little girl apparntly was attacked by one...leaving burn marks...people who have personal incounters speak of communicating with then within their consicese (sp)...but yeah apparently they will come into your home...they react to light a lot of the time...if you were to flash a flashlight they may react to it

I researched it after watchin ufo hunters and it has been going on at least 100's of years...older newspapers had articles about the from long time ago...so rules out military weapons i would think due to the fact that we didnt have that technology 100 yrs aga or even now maybe...

Ive started to get fascinated with them as old native ameracn religions amongst other do mention ors...floating lights that taught them how to advance...maybe its a way for "aliens" to travel here by staying where they are at....someway they can generate energy to make themself orblike and travel the universe...who knows...but i reccomend the ufo hunters show regarding orbs...can always find on youtube

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sometimes I really wonder. If they are actually here could they be reacting to earth changes? Are they being forced to move their bases
or surface more for some reason? I'm almost positive that we have
experimented with saucer type devices but they were not practical.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If you put "underground ufo bases" into your search engines you will be stunned by the results. I live in Fort Smith, AR, about 90 miles from the southern Missouri border and have spent a lot of time over the years looking at these kinds of things. Some maps will show the area from just north of Ft. Smith north into Missouri, and west into extreme northeast Oklahoma towards Tulsa, and note underground bases and tunnels. The whole US is covered with these bases and tunnels. The treaties with these different kinds of beings go back to the Truman administration.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I read the postings about a possible UFO base in the Missouri Ozarks, I had a thought come to mind relative to this exact same area that the UFO activity is being observed and reported in.

A book I read a while back by the title of "Trance Formation of America" by Phillips and O'Brien and in the book it makes reference to various secret locations that are being used in conjunction with other secret technology to do various covert things. Anyway, on page 156 of this book there is a mention and discussion about Lampe, Missouri and what goes on there that no one suspects.

Here is link to a map that shows it geographic location. maps.google.com...

The "Swiss Villa Amphitheater" is a place mentioned in Lampe, Missouri, as supposedly an ATS-above top secret major clandestine NSA/CIA-Near Death Trauma programming center/facility that also serves as a major coc aine, heroin distribution center for the entire USA. In addition, the reason this site was mentioned in the book is because the site of the Swiss Villa Amphitheater in Lampe, Missouri is also a top secret MK-ULTRA CIA mind control operations center that does mind control programming from time to time on those unfortunate enough to be forced into such a MK-ULTRA mind control programming facility. Apparently this is where some of the mind control slaves go to get mind control programmed.

Having explained my point of reference, the reason I raise this concern is because it stands to reason that if this location is an above top secret location for a multitude of top secret programs, one of which is coc aine and heroin distribution, implies that secret aircraft called (American UFO's) are shuttling loads of coc aine and heroin in complete safety and when anyone sees a UFO, it's reported as just another unusual sighting when in fact it is making drop offs and pickups for transport to other secret locations that warehouse tons of illegal drugs for distribution to all the various states. This site was developed and expanded under the Bill Clinton years to support the coc aine running operations that existed during the Clinton presidency.

Reading that there is so much unusual activity in the area made me think that of course it's busy in that area, because they have a lot to bring in and take out and it is apparent that secret technology is being abused to transport illegal tons of drugs in complete safety from anyone of a conventional aircraft basis.

Just wanted to add some food for thought because it makes sense to see so much activity in a place that is doing so many illegal things, it only stands to reason that there is going to signs of traffic and with some occasional sightings by those that live in the area.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

Those orange orbs sound exactly like what seeingufospa has been photographing behind her house for quite some time.

/sarcasm on/ Of course she is the nutcase who sees airplanes and shines lasers at them and has been relegated to the HOAX forum/sarcasm off.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We've been to Hot Springs and Greers Ferry areas in the Ozarks. I've heard there is a nuclear facility in the area. Do you know anything about it? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The nuclear facility you are talking about is in Russellville, which is 60-70 miles north of Hot Springs. It is just off Interstate 40. It's been there about 30 years or so. I don't know about UFO reports in that area, but it makes sense, as they seem to be everywhere. We had a gigantic UFO flap here in Ft. Smith in 1967. My Mother told me about laying in bed and seeing them through her bedroom window. My Dad and I made a trip to Ohio at that time, so I missed it. The problem I have with Science on this issue is that every reported incident, regardless of the level, is called anecdotal. How many thousand "anecdotal" events have to occur before someone realizes that maybe there is possibly some truth to be found there?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Man what a great place to live, I could spend my summers boating on those lakes and trekking through the forests very easily, I'd take the risk of being abducted.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is a beautiful area. You don't need to dress up, just some shorts, swim suits, a few supplies and you're good to go for days. It so relaxing and the local folks are super friendly. As far as retiring there though, I've heard property taxes are really high. Maybe there's a reason for that

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Where is all this activity!!!
I live in Rolla, and we have a boat at the Lake of the Ozarks..out there every summer..I never get to see anything cool! Cept drunken boaters..sighs..will someone invite me to see some of this stuff..lol

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We have wittnesed so many of teh orange orbs and watched so many of the black triangles ,slowly creep across the sky and then boom like a flash of light they are almost out of sight .Thank you all for posting your own stories ,There is something very odd going down in the Ozarks .Im going thru my bachelors of history right now and i plan on doing a report of UFO activity in The Ozark Region .Once i have got it all set and hopefull a good grade on it ill post it for you all .Again thank you for stepping up and sharing i hope more people will come forward with there stories .Also i know may of you if you have lake houses that are off by themselves ,if you are down there in the winter late at night you can feel them almost like there watching you .My best friend and i Love the lake in the winter we will bundle up sit on the dock listen to coast to coast am and watch but you can always feel that feeling ,hard to describe unless you have felt it .Like there doing more then just watching you almost like they can hear your thoughts ...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting lake.

Howe far is that lake from the New Madrid fault system?

That's a lot of water to get loose.

Do you think the base is in the lake or elsewhere?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Very very close ,its runs just to the southeast of the lakes and thru parts of the Ozark mountains.The worst earthquake known to man occured in the 1800 in the MO KS region ,people stated that the hills actually rolled .

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The deepest part of the lake is about 750 feet , i tend to believe if there is a base its deep in the woods .You really cant appreciate just how deep the Ozark woods are until you have been there

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah it's a nice area, I used to live around the Rolla area and we would go up there sometimes. The woods are pretty thick and the lake is pretty big. Sadly I never saw anything strange in those skies, though one summer I did get to witness (over several weeks) the best series of meteor showers I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here is a great link to the Fault and its projected affected areas ..

NewMadridFault

NewMadrid

MadridFault

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join