It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Obama needs Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Obama needs Iran

www.ynetnews.com

WASHINGTON – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wrote a letter to the US president saying, "We don't need you to do anything for us to come out of isolation, rather we want to help you come out of isolation."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
During an interview on Iranian television President Ahmadinejad claimed Obama's success depended on the Islamic Republic and told viewers "Obama has only one way to remain in power and be successful.
This way is Iran"

He goes on to say
"Once, the US was at the height of glory. Now they are collapsing. They have many economic and cultural problems. They have security problems in the world and their influence in Iraq and Afghanistan is vanishing."

Does President Ahmadinejad know something we don't?
I think he has a plan or something crazy up his sleeve that we don't know about, but I get an odd feeling Obama might.
Getting a little worried here.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is playing some crafty cards here. I dont disagree either with his commentary. Rather than "knowing" something Obama/US doesn't, I tend to think he's well aware of the march towards the invasion and occupation of his country and is trying a queer, half-pretentious attempt at one way diplomacy.
In all honesty I don't think Ahmadinejad wants war by any means with the United States. I think he's probably more than nervous and trying to have his voice just heard by the international community against the beating of drums and slow-brewing fear-mongering. Anything to rightly humanise himself and Iran in the eyes of people outside the states.

Then again, anything's possible

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Star and flag because I am intrigued and would love to know more.

I have a lot of respect for Ahmadinejad. I just cannot figure out if he is also playing his part on the world stage -- with the end result being NWO.

Please keep an eye on this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have no idea how this can be breaking
news when I posted the same thread
over 12 hrs ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Y’net..? it is like PressTV and Debkafile take everything with a grain of salt when it comes to those agencies..!

Mr Ahmadinejad is an HONOURABLE LIAR "unlike his Israeli counterpart" and he knows exactly what he says and means, the only way to stand up against US military might is to be calm and cunning and he knows it.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by amkia]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milleresque
Ahmadinejad is playing some crafty cards here. I dont disagree either with his commentary. Rather than "knowing" something Obama/US doesn't, I tend to think he's well aware of the march towards the invasion and occupation of his country and is trying a queer, half-pretentious attempt at one way diplomacy.
In all honesty I don't think Ahmadinejad wants war by any means with the United States. I think he's probably more than nervous and trying to have his voice just heard by the international community against the beating of drums and slow-brewing fear-mongering. Anything to rightly humanise himself and Iran in the eyes of people outside the states.

So you think there will be an invasion and occupation in Iran and this is his way of diplomacy?
That just doesn't look to me like a hand of crafty cards. Seems to me from the way he talks and things he says, we should have some worry he might have some aces up his sleeve or something.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Star and flag because I am intrigued and would love to know more.

I have a lot of respect for Ahmadinejad. I just cannot figure out if he is also playing his part on the world stage -- with the end result being NWO.

Please keep an eye on this one.

You have a lot of respect for a government shill and for someone whom repeatedly threatens to wipe Israel off the map? For someone who advocates the PUBLIC execution of political protestors?

I feel something for Ahmadinejad also. I can't decide whether it's diarhhea or utter disgust. Oh, wait! It's both.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Has Obama even sat down, face to face with Ahmadinejad, without any stipulations concerning the meeting, like Obama claimed he woud do when he was campaigning for POTUS? Nope.

Does Obama need Iran? Well, probably not personally, if he was just a regular Joe. Does he need Iran as POTUS? Of course. Iran is the boogie man. Meanwhile, more crap unfolding as the world looks at the "Iranian Problem". And Obama is just another in the continuing role of meat puppets.

Ahmadinejad? Another meat puppet.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix

Originally posted by Milleresque

So you think there will be an invasion and occupation in Iran and this is his way of diplomacy?
That just doesn't look to me like a hand of crafty cards. Seems to me from the way he talks and things he says, we should have some worry he might have some aces up his sleeve or something.

I doubt he has any aces up his sleeve which couldn't be snuffed almost immediately. I think I probably didn't choose the right words in my first paragraph. It appears to me at least that the best defence against an accusation, is to make public statements, have your face seen and voice heard...rather than hide and mutter "death to the infadels" on Terrorist TV. Ahmadinejad is making appearances in the press, which work in a small way to keep the US on their heels. People find it easy to destroy labels, provided they do not have faces or human names and their ideas are kept in the dark. Ahmadinejad is, I believe, stunting this over-used trick in the prelude to war. He's sticking his head up, staying involved with the UN, making his views known--in a roundabout way.

This works to delay total demonisation. Thats all.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Exactly miller, good post.

Also I play alot of poker and when you're all in fighting to stay alive. You want people to think your situation is better than it is. In other words if you have a 2 and a 9 you'll want the others to believe you're sitting on pocket Aces or something in hopes they fold allowing you to cling around just a bit longer.

Could be the same with Iran. Iran being the guy with the 2 and the 9.

Maybe he has pocket Aces, maybe not. That's the beauty of it all. You win the game based on your ability to deceive.

I'm just ranting I guess.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Judohawk]

top topics

join