It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multirace Creature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If indeed it is possible, a multirace creature would be awesome. And one could now exist. In an article written by a military college professor in the Northeast, he stated that he created a half-vampire, quarter-vampire, and a quarter-lock ness subspecies. This is exciting news.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to start on this one. Vampires are not real. Loch ness subspecies- not sure what that is supposed to mean since Loch ness is a lake. Also, right off the bat, you state that this thing is half vampire and a quarter vampire. Ask yourself- does that sentence make sense? Do you have any source or are you trolling just for fun?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
you mean like a chimera?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

You mean inter-species (not inter-racial), perhaps?
In ancient legend this was a common trope, and who knows?
Perhaps the bat is a simplified Griffin?
Perhaps imagination created the world at a stage, and our human lack of it caused the Pegasus to lose its wings to become a horse.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
First, well known military college professor in the Northeast got it all wrong. He should work on making MORE concentrated vampires,not diluting them. Even toddler knows that 1.25 Vampire is tougher then quarter vampire.
Second - general direction is wrong too. 2.6 vampire or 0.25 one - both will be taken out of action pretty fast due to all toxins we have in blood. This is the reason to bat pandemics, actually. Then take modern warfare into consideration - modern tank vs toughest vampire. It is not going to work. HE shells filled with small wooden darts would wreck havoc.
I mean - even promising werewolf department got closed due to all the enormous costs associated with shaving accessories, according to military researcher from Southwest.
So this research is just wasting tax payer money (and blood). In the age of nanotechnologies main investment should be made in small magical creatures. Making highly concentrated evil tooth fairies, elf ,gnomes and especially gremlins will also add combined arms effect.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
sounds like we've found ourselfs a mystery, gang!!! (scooby doo)

hahaha

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
honestly though

this thread is just a good way to let off some steam and goof around

but i think 'your source' has you hoaxed

[edit on 4/16/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
Ifhalf-vampire, quarter-vampire

You mean like a 3/4 vampire?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You mean like Spider Bat?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Such a creature already exist. For real !

It's 1/3 duck (bird), 1/3 reptile, 1/3 mammal and it's poisones to.

It's called a platypus.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Pff,none of them can take down combined noodle power

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I would like to see a combination cheeseburger-taco-pizza. That would be the most resiliant race ever. The portability of a cheeseburger, the protective shell of a taco, the intelligence of a pizza. The cholesterol of a fat rendering plant.
Wait what, vampire-lake? He cant go out at day and has to be in water to breathe? What a useless monster...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I thought you were going to post a pic of Obama...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've seen the offspring of the 'Half-Loch Ness'... it's a small
creature with a bath on it's back and strange gift-shop
items hanging from it's mane.

The 1/2 vampire... 1/4 vampire thing is quite common around
where I live.
Many a time when the local 'Monster- Man' is delivering awful
stereotype, movie characters to the doorstep on a morning,
a houswife can be seen in her hair rollers and pink fluffy slippers
asking her Monster-Man...
"Just half-a-vampire today Burt, my old man's has gone off 'em"

Great post.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

If indeed it is possible, a multirace creature would be awesome. And one could now exist. In an article written by a military college professor in the Northeast, he stated that he created a half-vampire, quarter-vampire, and a quarter-lock ness subspecies. This is exciting news.

Did he write it from a padded white room?

See junk like this will get replies, stars, and flags, but when I start a thread it's like a plague?
WTH????

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The professor from the Northwest will send me a picture detailing it shortly. From what I understand, he mentions that the picture is quite grainy.reply to post by ldyserenity

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So you're telling us a "military college professor in the northeast" wrote an article on a multirace creature he created, yet you dont link us to the article on provide any more evidence.

Then you provide us with that picture, it has a tag on it from freakynews.com and you're telling us the "military college professor in the northeast" sent it to you?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Here is the picture he sent. As you can see, it is a vampiric loch ness. www.devtoys.com...
reply to post by Heisenberg

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join