It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Bermas's Invisible Empire released! *Youtube links*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I liked most of the movie.

However I really must say the end. Where it basically degenerated into a slanderous attack on homosexuality and politicians using gay prostitutes was a little disappointing.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Ha! The book "The Franklin Scandal" is prominently on display in the very beginning of the film!!

www.franklincase.org...

Unfortunately the truth is much worse than was told in the film.

Child prostitution predators = D.C. political leaders.

It's part of the whole evil death worship thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
wouldnt be a NWO movie without good ol George in it!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Or am I mistaken and this is a free to video?

Quoted from Infowars.com "The impact the film will achieve is solely in the hands of you, the audience, in making the movie go viral in the same way as Loose Change, the Obama Deception and Endgame achieved viral success, and in turn waking up millions more people to the New World Order system and enabling them to take the first steps in resisting their tyranny."

"Prison Planet.tv subscribers will be the first to exclusively watch Invisible Empire when it lands at 3pm today. Alternatively, DVD’s are now shipping so click here to get yours today and fire up those DVD burners in preparation for another information outreach."

I think the author's point is that the message is more important than the money. If you want to support the producers then go buy the movie. If you can't afford to buy the movie by all means go download a copy and spread the message to the masses.

ATS members and a small percentage of the population may know the truth but there are still many millions who believe what the mainstream media tells them to.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
An excellent video but it could have been much better. More clarifications could have been included. Too bad there isn't a network for collaboration on these kinds of works.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was instantly put off and stop watching the video as soon as I saw Alex's face. I'm sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Amazing documentary. Very well produce and professional. Bermas has a different style than Alex and I like it. Plan on making a ton of copies. Take that NWO

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This movie was overall an awesome enlightenment, however at one point it was hard to get through. I started to fall asleep towards the middle, but only because the information and evidence of all the facts was a little bit overwhelming. Any one else feel the same?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
I'm getting 300 burned copies to hand out. It's not for those of us already in the know, it's for the sleeping joe who we could show and whose minds we could grow. One day everyone like tom will peep the NWO.

It's thanks to people like you that I watched this movie! I went into an alternative bookstore a few weeks ago, got in a conversation with some of the staff and was given a burned copy of this DVD. I was instantly worried when I saw Alex Jones' name on it, but he wasn't anywhere in the documentary. I enjoy Jason's approach, and found this documentary to be very compelling without fear mongering (Alex's approach). I learned a lot from this documentary, and plan on showing this to my family and whoever else needs to see it.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Circular Universe]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
I have to ask - having seen the film - why do you see the phrase "NEW WORLD ORDER" as anything but a phrase - you had Roosevelt's "NEW DEAL" no questions about that?

As for the League of Nations it was Born out of American desire for isolationism - so ill cry foul on that first of all

Secondly David Cameron is not a "downing street briefer" - one we dont have briefer as a position in the UK

Two - David is head of the opposition to the Labour Government

Three - the Bilderburg group having the Queen of the Netherlands as a member? I thought you guys could do better the Netherlands have NO influence in Europe at best they are the nodding dogs to France and Germany

Its a crock flawed by a simple premise - New World Order is a phrase NOT an entity or a real movement.

At best a crock looking for funds for one Alex Jones - at best some right winged try to destabilise objections.

I look at this piece in despair - Loose change was bad enough but this really holds no water when stood up to the cold light of day.

How dare you implicate MY country in this - what right does JB have to imply we are part of a global conspiracy? Oh if you really wish to know Mister Berman - whilst we cant hang you for treason - you can still be excluded from this country - hope you never try to visit.

NWO can be a phrase. Or maybe it's not. That's why you gotta look at the BIG PICTURE and connect the dots. This film does that to some degree. Have you seen it?

When you connect the dots, you find that the NWO they are talking about is not just a phrase. They want global government, and a global bank, and to centralize power.

Why do you think the elite are pushing the NWO so badly? Why do you think Henry Kissinger, Bush, etc. keep pushing for it? Because they badly want world peace? LOL Get real. Think about it.

If the evil lying elite who have no conscience about dropping bombs on innocent children in Iraq, are pushing something so badly, you can bet it's not for any wholesome loving purpose!

When will people like you wake up from your delusions and mind control programming?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
By the way, what ever happened to Jason Bermas. Zap off of the radar. No longer has his own show. Haven't heard anything from him since way earlier this year.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

A NEW WORLD ORDER ON TRIAL For the first time ever, the secret agenda of the planet's ruthless Super-class is exposed in stark detail. This documentary film chronicles how men of power and influence have worked in stealth for centuries to establish an oppressive world government. Learn how this global oligarchy controls the populace through drug trafficking, money laundering, staged terror attacks, media propaganda and debt. The criminal controllers have successfully dominated the globe and are now in the final phase of consolidating power. Invisible Empire is a damning indictment of the globalists through their own words and documents. Worldwide tyranny isn't coming, it's here. This isn't conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact. The New World Order is out in the open— all documented in stunning living color. Unelected bureaucrats are establishing regional unions under one superstate. Witness their plan for a global tax and a cashless surveillance society in which every man, woman and child is micro-chipped at birth.

Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined ~ Full Length

Here's the Full 2 hr 15 minute Video.

edit on 23-2-2011 by amy2x because: Html error

edit on 23-2-2011 by amy2x because: Link error

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join