It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING(EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)China earthquake photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I cannot evan fathom a guess as to why this dramatic influx in seismological activity is occuring around the globe. Theese pictures make me want to find answers. I am not an expert by any means and am only vaugely familliar with the HAARP program. May we humans possibly be the cause of all of this?

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could embed the pictures in a post if they are able to; I am not able to.

Thank you
cryptome.org...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by devildogUSMC]

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 15-4-2010 by devildogUSMC]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
simple answer ... no, we humans are not to blame, it was an earthquake, an entirely natrual event!

haarp is bunk, its not causing earthquakes!

to embed the images, you will need to first upload them to your ats media account then you can embed them (you can only embed pic that are hosted on ats media site)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Thanks for the post. I am somewhat new to understanding HAARP aswell, but they do have the ability to effect and even cause certain weather phenomena including earthquakes. But one thing is, we as a human race have been pouring so much negative energy for centuries, and believe it or not, it does effect the earths naturally balanced energy greatly. The earth is twisting and bending and stretching trying to get rid of all this negative energy, much like our bodies do when we get sick. Great post though, as images speak so much louder than words. While graphic, it is something we all need to see. Thanks!! S&F

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here you go buddy. A few to demo: Good find S&F:

PS: Watch this ATS instructional video on pics/media: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good luck and keep up the good work.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72416bb4ccf0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/027421fd959b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a27abf3ddf72.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a840b1e2757.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a5549f97d5.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/15/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
boaby-phet

simple answer ... no, we humans are not to blame, it was an earthquake, an entirely natrual event!

Well these events have been foretold. Everyone deep down knows this weather they choose to acknowledge it or not. For someone to say these events are not caused by man. You must consider what all that entails.

Then I don't see how you would be able to say that with certainty. We've
been detonating nukes underground for cripes sake. Sucking massive
amounts of oil out of the earth, that like everything else, must be there for
a reasaon.

If the gears of our home that God provided for us grind to a hault. In other words, if this world stops turning. Nobody will be able to say it's not our fault. I've only mentioned the physical sense. You want me to start on the spiritual?

These are not earth changes. The Earth is literally falling apart.
You're right though earthquakes are purely natural events.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks Anon
I need to figure that out. I have been making threads mostly based on pictures quite often lately. I'm sure they would be better if they were embedded.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I just put this link to do media etc: www.abovetopsecret.com...

YES! you will have much better results.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

My next picture thread will be much better. Thanks a million. Check out the pics on my other threads about the kyrgystan riots and the thialand ones. They are unbelievabale.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

All I read was, "Blah, blah, blah, blah. Poor punctuation. I use to many periods. Blah, blah, blah, blah."

Then the ultra-hard evidence that "the earth is literally falling apart" via conjecture from some random Youtube video.

Way to drive the point home.

By the way, I don't deny the point you're trying to make at all. I just think you should work on your delivery.

And to the OP...HAARP, in the sense it's discussed on here, is a product of peoples over-active imagination. We're having earthquakes, lots of them. Why? Maybe because the plates are all connected. One shakes, releasing pressure and transferring to another plate, essentially a domino effect. They're all happening in traditionally hot zones though, so it shouldn't be all that alarming. If we start feeling it on the East Coast of the USA, I'll worry.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by DOcean]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

I'm pretty worried right now. This has never happened yet in my lifetime and it seems to be getting worse. The close grouping of devastating earthquakes all over the world with increasing frequency is worrying me; I don't know what to expect and it makes me anxious.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Big solar belch? sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

And to the OP...HAARP, in the sense it's discussed on here, is a product of peoples over-active imagination. We're having earthquakes, lots of them. Why? Maybe because the plates are all connected. One shakes, releasing pressure and transferring to another plate, essentially a domino effect. They're all happening in traditionally hot zones though, so it shouldn't be all that alarming. If we start feeling it on the East Coast of the USA, I'll worry.

My deliverery? You mean like for stand-up?
Back to your sandbox spud.

Congradulations on an utterly conceeded post. Well done.

I had no idea I was literally gonna be scrutinised by the grammar police.
I would of been on my best behavior. Well prolly not.

Oh BTW, you can't argue any of the points I've made. Somehow, I sense this might have something to do with you acting like a lil be-auch.
From now on, we'll all just come to you when we seek answers or
writing tips
U2U the beach to make sure he don't miss my retort. Yall.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
As I watched my program that monitors earthquakes, the first sign I got of this quake was from watching a station in the Philippines. I knew right away that something big had occurred, from the way the waves display, much like this one here, a 7.0:

From there it becomes a mad dash to open more stations in the direction of the quake to try and pin down a location, but many of the sparse stations in China don't work.

But by the time the USGS posted it, I was as close as I was going to get.

The pictures on that site are a grim reminder of just what exactly those squiggly lines really mean when you see them, and then confirm their huge amplitudes. Death is what they mean, to someone, somewhere, and that is why I get such a sinking feeling in my heart every time I see them in the program.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join