It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

smiting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Since NANS D is slagging the hell out of america, i call upon all those loyal to this board to take a stand a smite the hell out of him!

He is degrading the name of the 9/11 attrocity and the lives of everyone who doesn't see his point of view.

THIS MUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call for a list of punishments that can be sent to the accused and he must complete them or be removed from the board with a large spanking!
(i will get permission from the Mods first!)

If all is agreed, then send to me on this post or email me.

Thank you and ND...this is what i think of france

France

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Jeez people, you guys are not the Admin.�s or Mod's. Back off, let the mods and admins do THEIR jobs and deal with this situation. However, if Nans does continue his undecipherable posts and rude anti-American stance, I would agree to a banning or whatever

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I agree with 29mv29. I think nans is blowing his top because of all the anti- france crap thats been put up and i dont blame him. It is going a bit over the top. If the mods want to ban him though thats fair enough some of his posts are a bit Schizophrenic, but they can be hilarious.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you were on a board and people were tossing a lot of anti-American jokes and slurs, you might feel compelled to respond.

A better tactic is to DISCUSS issues and to not post inflamatory "yellow journalism" pieces as news items. I scolded someone else about this recently.

Freedom of speech really means "freedom to speak responsably." Initiating attacks invites others to attack you in return. Nan's country was attacked and Nan responded by taking the flame bait (after trying to be civil about it for awhile.)

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thank you Byrd.

Folks, c'mon. Let's just try to be civil here, please.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Fair enough!

I accept that he was retaliating to an offence but he went majorly overboard!!

If he has a problem, then he should get in contact with the admin and tell them!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You're right, he went way overboard. And now I think he is feeding off the response. As offended as I was, let's just ignore him and his posts of this nature.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
just by having to be Nans!...
No further punishment is needed, ya bunch of sadists!!!

top topics

join