It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fear the reaper...Yeah right !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The first was she had been drifting in and out of consiousness for several hours

Sorry to hear about your loss. What you say about drifting in and out of consciousness reminds me of my friend Bobby Chu when he sadly past away. He was in a really bad car accident and from what I heard about the reports he smashed his head on a hard object in the car. So he got bad brain damage but held on for so long... =( So tragic the kid had just turned 18 years old and he was a passenger and it wasn't even their fault either. I know he didn't wanna die... He was such a strong human being and had such a strong passion and love for life... I guess it was just his time to go though... Sometimes I don't blame him though. When I think of how hard life is and how rough it can be maybe he let go for a reason... Maybe he just felt like the time was right... I don't know but someday I will find out...

I suppose death is different for everyone... some people dread the thought of dying their whole life so I imagine it is horrible for them... I however just accept it for what it is and have no fear of dying... So hopefully it won't be so bad for me... I sometimes like to think that Death is the easiest thing we have to expierence in this life. Funny how we fear it so much and wonder what it will be like and then when we finally get there I think that Allah will take our Souls and death will be totally painless.

Anyway, I know your fam is in a better place now... so no worries... =))

By the way - the Asian kid in my avatar is my friend Bobby Chu ( April 3rd, 1987 to May 30th 2005 ) I met him through my Japanese cousins and he was such a wonderful human being. I've never met anyone like him before in my life and I know I will never meet anyone like him again...

xoxoxxoo

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_K1D

Hey there !!

Like you I don't fear death, and maybe it is the mindset you adapt at the time of death that determines how traumatic or non-traumatic the whole experience is ??

My relative had been ill for quite a while and was a real fighter, on her final day she kept repeating " don't fight it " so obviously part of her was fighting the inevitability of death that day. Maybe she had a real fear of it, I dunno on that ??

So sorry to hear about your friend baby...I lost my best mate as well in a car accident, she was only 17, so I can empathise totally with you there

peace n love

<< 1   >>

join