It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's coming if not Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

where did you come to the conclusion there was a planet coming into this neck of the woods?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Or maybe it’s not a planet but an area of space that causes issues with Earth. Many people will say there isn’t any increase in earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, weather changing phenomenon on earth and other planets and that basically everything is normal and is as has always been.

On the flip side though cultures from all over the world record a common story of visitation of non earthly beings that will return one day with a bang. But they where primitive morons incapable of rational thought and advanced technological abilities. Which means the myriad of super structures which where constructed all over the planet and advanced knowledge of the cosmos where nothing more than a fluke!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by zaiger

Dunno,you will have to try it and get the answers to your questions yourself.

I have seen many sunsets and sun rises but no planet x ever. Do i need a magic camera to see it?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, it needs to magic or you cannot see or capture a picture of this mass. You must take your camera to the planet fairy and have her enchant it with space dust.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Cool. Maybe tomorrow, too much space dust today my nose will not stop bleeding.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No one knows anything really. The Earth has been here for a long time. It has been through many changes and cycles. Our recorded history has only captured less than half a second of it. One thing is for sure, if this planet or entity, whatever it is...if it comes there is not a damn thing you or anyone can do about it. You may live, you may die, kinda like the chance you take walking out the door everyday. Live your life and stop worrying and thinking about this Nibiru nonsense. If it was really there and was everything everyone has said it is, there is no place it could hide at this point...use common sense!!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

What would be the signs of the approach of a heavenly body like Nibiru?

Hi AlreadyGone,

Wormwood--A brown Dwarf, let's put aside the name Nibiru.

More information:

"Brown dwarfs are so elusive, so hard to find," McLean said. "They can be detected best in the infrared, and even within the infrared, they are very difficult to detect. We detect the heat glow from these faint objects in the infrared. Typically, they have to be relatively close by, within 100 light years, for us to even detect the heat signature."

www.nasa.gov...

"They would however be hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors."

en.wikipedia.org...

"The trouble with most folks isn't so much their ignorance. It's know'n so many things that ain't so."

Muller, a physicist at University of California at Berkeley,
A Real Nemesis.
Friday, 12 March 2010 13:00
Getting Wise About Nemesis!

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

"Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter."

www.spaceguarduk.com...

By Leslie Mullen
for Astrobiology Magazine
Moffett Field CA (SPX) Mar 12, 2010
A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

www.spacedaily.com...

Astrobio.net - 3/13/2010
Getting WISE About Nemesis
Size comparison of our Sun, a low mass star, a brown dwarf, Jupiter, and Earth.
scienceblips.dailyradar.com...

This newly discovered "brown dwarf" is believed to have formed from the same condensed matter that gave birth to our Sun. It is believed that, after the large planets formed around the Sun, they pushed it to the edge of the Solar system where it formed a sphere about 1.9MJ -- well below the mass needed to ignite it as a "sun."

Nemesis!

The theory of a companion sun is not new. It has often been described as Nemesis, after the Greek figure in mythology.

The mythological Nemesis was the spirit of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris, vengeful fate personified as a remorseless goddess. The name Nemesis is related to the Greek word meaning "to give what is due".

Nemesis is now often used as a term to describe one's worst enemy, normally someone or something that is the exact opposite of oneself but is also somehow similar. For example, Professor Moriarty is frequently described as the nemesis of Sherlock Holmes.

"Opposite yet similar" is the perfect description for a companion to our Sun. But the name Nemesis also implies a sinister nature. Will this new Nemesis be beneficial or harmful to our lives?

Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto!

Share This Site by Gary Vey for viewzone:

The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012.

Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... according to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team.

The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9".

We are close to our Sun and within its gravitational influence. So as we are travel through space, it appears to us that the G1.9 is moving in an elipse between our furthest planetoid, Pluto, and the edge of our Solar system, near the Oort Cloud.

The newly discovered brown dwarf is reported to be located just about 60 to 66 AU (1 AU=the distance from the Sun to Earth) from us (its parigee), currently in the direction of the constellation Sagittarius. Because of periodic gravitational disturbances in areas of space further out, specifically in the Oort Cloud, the Spanish group of astronomers believe G1.9 travels in an elliptical orbit extending possibly hundreds of AU beyond the furthest known planets (its apogee). Its position just beyond Pluto suggests it is at its closest approach to the Sun and Earth.

ABOVE LINK: mondovista.com...

The Earth Changes video section: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

The Earth Changes Evidence & Facts section:
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
52+ more documents to come!

Rabbit Hole: www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Sorry, but G1.9 isn't located in our solar system, but near the centre of the galaxy and it isn't a brown dwarf, but a supernova remant which is the remains of an exploded star.

Astrophysicists discover youngest known supernova in Milky Way

Chandra Uncovers Youngest Supernova in our Galaxy

The nearest brown dwarf discovered so far (although there may well be nearer ones still to be discovered) is 10 light years away which is 2.5 times the distance of Proxima Centauri which is the closest star to the sun at 4 light years.

Dark Sun is one of our Nearest Neighbours

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

All of you posting have points..trouble is I don't have the answer.
I would really get worried if suddenly the elite had some kind of
"reason" to retreat to their hideaways. Nobody can be sure they would
make it either if something happened. For the fun of it I took a few
pics with a digital camera years ago using some flimsy method ie:
cutting out a piece of 3.5 floppy disk material as a filter. Of course
it bent light and I got a picture of the sun sort of with a big flare
to the right of it. Remember that anytime your eyes are exposed to
direct sunlight there is a heep of DANGER !! to your eyesight. You
can only aim the camera toward the sun and hope for the best.
Perhaps there is something out there that would
not really affect us directly but would cause asteroids to be slung
in our direction.
Perhaps the ancients knew about climate change and nibiru somehow
got thrown into the matter. If it is any consulation then if something
like niburu shows up, you won't be utterly surprised.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Nibiru, oh, that planet X stuff. that is the Russian Excuse for what we are entering into - this is a part of space where there is alot of space junk like astroids and the like. if you noticed the SUN has been heating up the planets through out the 80's till about 93 or so. and we are now about 60% through the muck and no major metor strikes so far, so good.

now for the bad news, we are going to get extremely cold from say 2014 through 2028 time frame. crops will fail, famine is a cycle like everything else and the last time we went through this part of space - the earth only had about 500,000,000 people.... we have 7 billion today. and that is why governments are flexing their muscle to maintain control, because anything can happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Kind of related...

The Ocean, gravity and tides......

Not a lot to say at present, but I had a very, very vivid dream last night. The second of such. Where I was looking up at the sky across some land and shoreline. The sky was swirling like a strange rainbow, with the odd black patch with jagged outlines appearing and disappearing just as quickly. In my dream I distinctly knew this was a global event and not just local. I also knew it was natural.

I then noticed the tide was out but could visibly seeing it coming in, not rapidly in a wave like a tsunami, but like the regular tide just much faster.

End of dream....

When I awoke a question popped into my head immediately . And it was ...

What if something caused the ocean to lose it pressure and swell. Because unlike, say oil that cannot be pressurized, water does compress. So if the earth somehow lost a % of it gravity, wouldn't the oceans swell.

Not that I believe in the Bible, but I do remember being told when young by a Minister, the great flood came from below, in a mist. Not heavy rain like some believe. Or could this be the real reason for our oceans growing at present. But whatever is influencing it is not full strength yet.

I could not shake the feeling that what I was seeing was some kind of "super tide"

Maybe EarthQuakes are also part of this.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Scary dream! I can put your mind at rest on one thing though, Earth could only lose gravity if it lost mass. For the earth to lose a significant amount of mass, the cause would be far scarier than anything the oceans could muster.

[edit on 16/4/10 by Insomniac]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If a large object passed by our planet, would it not almost negate gravity on the side closest to the object.

If effect creating super tides ?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Ah, I see what you mean, not the earth losing gravity, but the gravitational effect of another body. Yes you're right there would be a tidal effect... there would also be a tidal effect on the crust causing earthquakes and volcanoes.

Don't worry just yet though because for that to happen the object would have to be very close. When you consider the huge mass that Jupiter has and the fact that it has no gravitational effect on the Earth and the Sun despite it's enormous mass has a negligable tidal effect on Earth, any interloper would need to be very close indeed (astronomically speaking) and certainly easily visible.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thanks for your opinions... seek and ye shall find.

As for the name of the alleged heavenly body, I use Nibiru for the unknown object like some say Kleenex instead of facial tissue,...its a general generic term applied by many to ID something out there.

I do find it ironic that Sitchen suggests a 3600 year eliptical orbit for the dwarf/planet x/nibiru. Why? If you go back in 3600 year segments in history, the upheavals coincide with the major events of the Bible...

In approximate years...go back 3600 years to 1600bc...and coincides with the plagues of Egypt.... Nile turns red...iron oxide dust...stffiling the river and fish die...flies...frogs exit river..plague of frogs... and so forth

Go back to about 5200 bc...time of Noah's flood ( or the version you accept)and world wide upheaval

go back to 8800bc...end of Ice Age

Again, these are approximates...just a guess on my part, but worthy of consideration

Also, 8 orbits of Nibiru... oops,that brown dwarf thingy, also match the approximate 28,800 year cycle of the Mayas...ending/beginning in 2012 when we cross the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy and it's densist part for debris...comets, asteroids, meteors...and possible global events.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You should get out of the stones ages, the 21th century is great you'll like it

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Astronomical measurements of the known planets exclude the possibility of a planet sized object within the orbits of the known planets. The 3600 year cycle claimed by Sitchin is made up folklore from someone that is unable to translate Sumerian texts.

Moses would have lived between 1300 and 1150BC. That is off the 3600 mark.
Noah's flood never happened so any date could be picked
The last ice age ended around 11,000 years ago - again not on the 3600 year cycle

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Astronomical measurements of the known planets exclude the possibility of a planet sized object within the orbits of the known planets. The 3600 year cycle claimed by Sitchin is made up folklore from someone that is unable to translate Sumerian texts.

Moses would have lived between 1300 and 1150BC. That is off the 3600 mark.
Noah's flood never happened so any date could be picked
The last ice age ended around 11,000 years ago - again not on the 3600 year cycle

OMG DIS-INFO AGENT!!! WITH ALL YOUR FACTS AND REALITY!!!
j/k

The only thing incredible about the Sitchins work is that nobody else on the world can translate it and come up with those stories.

www.sumerian.org...
Now anyone can try.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join