It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's coming if not Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I just finished watching the amazing videos of the fireballs in the Mid-West and I see more severe earthquakes, this time in China. Although initially a skeptic of Nibiru, the infamous planet X, I can't help but wonder are all the natural events signs of its approach.

I remember about 2 years ago on Coast to Coast AM, George Norry had a guest on talking about the impending approach of a heavenly body, and all of the geological and meteorological upheavals that would announce its arrival. I don't remember the name of the guest, and really don't remember the discussion... I simply played it off as another dramatic but entertaining radio episode.

I do remember them saying that as it approached, that there would be an upswing in major eathquakes, weather changes, and increase in asteroids and more dramatic meteor showers. In fact, the "gloabl warming" campaign was created years ago to cover up the intitial changes which would be too obvious to miss by the world populace.

As we were to approach mid to late 2010, the increase and severity was to increase dramatically until the truth could no longer be hidden, "global warming" would be realized as a ruse to cover the truth, and the true line of events about to unfold would be made public...as the rich and politically powerful retreated to their underground arks.

My question is this... What would be the signs of the approach of a heavenly body like Nibiru? And if it's not Nibiru, what is causing the worldwide hiccups in weather and geology and astonomy? Or is it all simply overwhelming coincidence?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Silly Wabbit, there is no Nibiru.

Eli's Coming

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I agree, Eli is coming...just wanted other's opinions with out setting off the athiest trip wires.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Worldwide Epiphany"
by Todd Rundgren, from "No World Order" (1993)

Worldwide epiphany
Worldwide epiphany, epiphany

Down in the lowlands to the top of the hill
Don't know what's comin', but we know that it will
Blind in Benares, deaf and dumb in LA
Hiding in Africa, but nobody gets away

Give it up one more time for the king of soul
Let the good times roll, bring it on, bring it on
Dusk 'til dawn, the landlady's gone
Send the bill to the government, pack it in cement

Babies and bachelors, fishes, cabbages, and queens
Can't hear it comin', but we know what it means
Boats upon the ocean, every plane in the air
Never know just how or when, but we always know where

Take it from the ground up, this is the last roundup
You can't win, and you can't break even
You can't be leavin' the game anyway
You've got to stay 'cause we came to play

It's a new gene, a new wavelength, or maybe it's a virus
Put the fire in us and inspire us
To trust and lust for the good life
And all that is required of us

Turn to the headline news as if we had a right to choose
To have no views as the rocket's red glare pollutes the air,
And we swear that it can't happen here
And we'll never be there

We got the right to know, which means
We got the right to misunderstand
And slant the plan to help our hand and man
They call it a culture, but it sucks you in like quicksand

Killer bees finally make it to Tokyo
Juliet never made it with Romeo
But check out the video later
Terminator III's gonna preview the next fifty years or so

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Niburu and planet X are not the same thing. Planet X was a hypothesis by Percival Lowell that there was another planet beyond Neptune. Latter pluto was discovered and people thought that there might be another planet beyond pluto.
Niburu is a made up planet from la la land that there is no proof of. If it was going to be here (or anywhere close to here) by 2012 we would see it clearly in the night sky by now.

I do remember them saying that as it approached, that there would be an upswing in major eathquakes, weather changes, and increase in asteroids and more dramatic meteor showers.

There are always earthquakes there is rarely a day when we go without one. Most the planet is not inhabited so the media will not report the huge earthquakes that happen in the middleof the ocean or in the middle of nowhere. To my knowledge there has been no increase in asteroids and meteor showers happen throughout the year.

In fact, the "gloabl warming" campaign was created years ago to cover up the intitial changes which would be too obvious to miss by the world populace.

Global warming is a scheme to market "green products" they can barley cover up their own bad science let alone a magic planet from la la land. For a planet to raise our temp it would have to effect our gravity and bring it closer to the sun, which if that was happening we would hear all about it or notice it in the sky.

My question is this... What would be the signs of the approach of a heavenly body like Nibiru?

We would see a giant planet in the sky getting bigger.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
what is Eli? or who...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
My question is this... What would be the signs of the approach of a heavenly body like Nibiru? And if it's not Nibiru, what is causing the worldwide hiccups in weather and geology and astonomy? Or is it all simply overwhelming coincidence?

I wouldnt worry until I started feeling the vibrations.
2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Judging by the amount of infra red telescopes that have gone 'up' into space in recent years I believe a 'brown star' is on its way; our second sun.

Am I worried?

Yes!

Do I believe in 'end times'?

Not in the religious sense, but I believe that the 'Watchers' are and were the intellectural elites who were watching for the 'second coming' or the reappearance of the brown star and knew that it would return.

They knew it would be catastrophe for the planet......yet again.

So, the 'second sun' is on its way and we are oh so stuffed!

When it is 'time' for the brown start to reappear on its eliptical orbit, qbout andy time Now, The Powers That Be tend to allow systems to break down and anarchy commence and they seem to be heading in that same old troublesome direction yet again.

Some of us will survive.

Let's hope it is the 'right' ones and not the psycopaths who have been busy burrowing their own hide outs!

Sorry if that sounds far out and crazy, but years upon years of research cannot suddenly be explained on here now and there isn't that much time left to sort ourselves out as no one knows for sure where the safest parts of the planet truly are.

So, good luck one and all and prepare the best you can.....for anything!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Eli comes from an old psycho/rock song of Christian leanings from the 60s, man.... are you digging it. Kinda like "goin' up to thye spirit in the sky."

By the way, any of the folks under 30, there was some really cool music from the 60s dealing with so many of the issues we face still... and did it in a beautiful and deep fashion...certainly worth a listen.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Take photos of the sun at sunrise and sunset,upload onto your pc,keep at it and you will get a pic of the planet behind/next to the sun.
Anyone with a digital camera or cam corder can take photos and see for yourself.
When you take a photo of the sun you will SEE for YOURSELVES,that this planet x is here.
ANYONE can do it.
No one will be able to deny its existence as this phenomena takes off.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Why don't you upload pics of this planet X you have?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Why dont you do it yourself? Thats the point.Get your own evidence and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thats not proof at all. Sun dogs in the lens give off that effect.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Honsetly... I dont buy it and would rather spend my time looking at the wall than trying to take pictures of the sun at sunrise and sun set to get a picture of some lens flares and sun dogs. A camera will only capture what is in front of it, why do you need the camera? Shouldn't you just be able to go outside and look at it with sunglasses on? And what about the millions of pictures of sunsets without planet x in them?
Im just interested in the pictures of planet x you have.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ENKI'S JOURNEY TO NIBRU
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

it's the translated text of a sumerian-akkadian account of enki visiting his brother enlil at his city of nibru on the euphrates river. nibru (and nibiru) means crossing place. in sumer, the crossing place over the euphrates, was at nibru. in the sky, the cross place of the sky was directly above nibru, which was mirrored on the ground. as above, so below.

it's not a planet. there may be something heavy duty out there, that comes around these parts every so many years, but it isn't nibru. i'm more inclined to believe it's a massive mother ship or huge dyson sphere battle station of some kind. but nibiru it is not. nibiru just means crossing place.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

This is why i will not post pics,lens flare,reflection,sun dogs,etc etc,yes it all exists,but you call sundog before examining pics.
This is why i ask people to take their own photos,draw their own conclusions,see for themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

just quit calling the dang thing nibiru. it ISN'T NIBIRU. that's misinfo, which just causes the entire subject of the sumerian texts, to be laughed at! nibiru isn't a planet. it's a word that means crossing place. sigh!

sitchin has done a great service and disservice to the sumerians legacy. people need to realize the guy is not infallible!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But you did not answer. Why do you need a camera to see it. If a camera could see it at sun rise and sun set why would i not be able to see it with my own two eyes? Why would the entire world not see this at every sunrise and sunset?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Where have i called it Niribu???? Planet x is what i call it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Dunno,you will have to try it and get the answers to your questions yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join