It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce 2010 Predictions - whoa~!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.alamongordo.com...

well, I have read quite a few Phophecies in my short stint on the prison planet.
but this Edgar Cayce died in 1945, its like two different worlds but he describes
this time perfectly. 65 years after his death. awesome - accuracy...
you need to spend some time on this site - they got it locked down pretty good.
and a bit here and a bit there - so I'm just linking you to the 2010 predictions and you will have to dig for Cayces stuff - but these 2010 predictions some are his. mixed with I guess Webbot - Naustraduams etc. etc... even the bible got into the predictions... go figure - someone had to bring religon in....

enjoy living - someone of these are real deadly, I suggest you avoid those.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I had read this page maybe a week ago
and declined to post it as it was associated
with another page posted from the same website.

But I find the prophecies written most accurate
and quite scary actually.

S&F for posting

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

This particuaar phrase grabbed my attention.

“… Even the many battlefields of the present will be will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.”

So no matter happens, it stays the same ... unless

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well someone is completely doom and gloom. While I hope his prophecies don't come true they are creepishly accurate so far....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good find, but already posted, see:
Here

But from analysis in the other thread, it looks like shenannigans were going on, like misquotings and so on.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Prophecies and Predictions for the year 2010 with the Military Conflict between Israel and Iran, again more notable people will die in the world, Iceland Vulcano will start End Time,,Global tensions because of foodprices and hunger, Global Chaos could erupt, The battle of Armageddon, Heavy Earthquakes in South America will trigger more destruction worldwide Edgar Cayce predicted, Large Terror Attack in the USA in The year 2010/2011

This does not look good................

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe we really are in end times. My guess is. we will find out sooner then later.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
David Wilcock is allegedly the reincarnation of Edward Casey. He even looks like him in the same age time frame

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes
David Wilcock is allegedly the reincarnation of Edward Casey.

isn't that EDGAR CAYCE and not the Edward Casey your citing?

homonyms can be bear traps

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes
David Wilcock is allegedly the reincarnation of Edward Casey.

isn't that EDGAR CAYCE and not the Edward Casey your citing?

homonyms can be bear traps

Yes, I meant Edgar Cayce, lol

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Edgar cacey is a VERY interesting read indeed!!! the only real prophescy i am famliair with regarding casey..he predicte in 1968 ATLANTIS would rise from its depths near florida. That same year, it ddint rise, but those huge step stones were discovered thier by scuvba divers by accident. A theory came out, they could be steps that belonged to atlantis. BUt i think that has been debunked.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Casey was a very interesting guy. I believe anyone that can be considered a prophet will have some nuggets of insight and wisdom, but they can only see one of many possibilities. The universe itself is nothing but a reflection of the hopes and fears of our collective unconscious. Those tapped into the Akashic record can divine prophesies, but can't be completely accurate due to our own emotions manipulating reality. At least that's my opinion.

Either way, the world sucks these days.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Considering this Iceland volcano - there is no mention of Iceland volcano in Edgar Cayce's original predictions. Vesuvius and Pelee are mentioned, but not Iceland. It was added AFTER recent eruption on Iceland!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Duby78

Not to mention in the end times list which was supposed to have happened between 2009 and this month in 2010 nothing has happened. No cities have been washed away, no world war, its complete bunk.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My great-great-grandfather who was Secretary of the Treasury of the U.S. and co-authored the New Deal knew Casey well in his lifetime. I think he contributed to my family's belief in reincarnation.

What is important about Casey is that he was very in tune with this reality, this time line. The one we are in right now.

Hollywood wants to make a movie about his life and I heard they want Edward Norton to play his role.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i believe we are in end times. there is not a doubt in my mind. almost every week there is another major event taking place. never has this many earthly problems, such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, droughts, floods, etc, none of this has happened so consecutivly and consistently in any recent, or even distant, history. ever since katrina, the world has been in chaos. most people dont pay much attention to some clouds in the sky or the breeze, but watch the news everyday and read news on line everyday, and you will see that something wicked this way comes.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Mr. Cayce was indeed astonishing, but he's not the only one who has my attention with recent events. The Seventh Sign in Hopi Prophecy says "You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it." I've heard this references to Exxon Valdez but now I'm not so sure. The Gulf of Mexico Oil spill is looking like the actual meaning. It's time to get back to the land just like the Eighth Prophecy says.
I'm not trying to be the end is nigh guy, but I do find these prophecies a bit amazing. Not to mention the Prophecy of St. Malachy and how odd it is that Pope Ratzinger is the next to last pope (Pope of the end times) in the prediction. How is it that all these prophecy seem to fit into this era in time? Who knows. Time will tell.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I recently read "Edgar Casey's Story of Jesus." It's all quite mysterious. Not sure what to make of it all!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus

This particuaar phrase grabbed my attention.

“… Even the many battlefields of the present will be will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.”

So no matter happens, it stays the same ... unless

It has grabbed my attention too... i think it means there is more than one World Order...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

interesting link.
lots of stuff to look at.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join