It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by seataka

If I came to, and found myself hanging upside down, with say... one leg gone... and bleeding.. AND I was armed... I would finish the job.

So you wouldn't attempt to stem the flow? or get them down then??

Bloody hope i'm never in a scrape with you m8!!

All the best,

Korg.

no way to save him
< you left this quote out of the quoted part...

??

[edit on 15-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

If I came to, and found myself hanging upside down, with say... one leg gone... and bleeding.. AND I was armed... I would finish the job.

So you wouldn't attempt to stem the flow? or get them down then??

Bloody hope i'm never in a scrape with you m8!!

All the best,

Korg.

no way to save him
< you left this quote out of the quoted part...

??

[edit on 15-4-2010 by seataka]

You have warped sense of "no way to save"

There are plenty of people who have had the unfortunate experience of having their legs blown off by stepping on land mines etc and still survived.

IF you had your legs blown off you are more than likely unconscious and if by some weird twist of fate you were not you may feel like dying.

But after some time and surgery you may feel very different.

Death comes to us all, why are you in such a rush??

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Which language is being spoken when is critical to this, IMO. Am I correct in understanding that the exchange being discussed "Get the F out of here" "Don't kill me" etc is in Russian? If it is in Russian, than it is probably locals getting into it with the first responders/security of the airport. If it is both Russian and Polish, or Russian w/ a Polish accent for the "don't kill me" section, we may have a serious problem.

Can anyone with experience state whether it is Russian all the way through, or Russian spoken with an accent?

Not sure yet where I fall on this, but I can tell you that fires make an amazing amount of loud sounds from having survived one. Certain wood types can also produce sharp bangs when alight. So it's possible that it is from the fire or airplane. Intriguing though, and very worthy of discussion.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

it is russian all along bro, but the thing is, alot of people from poland could speak real good russian back in ussr times. so you could have a ukranian/polish talking to you and you might not know they're not russian.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello.

If those sounds came from weapons, those weapons could belong to the passengers, military or security. And ammunition subjected to intense heat or pressure will fire on their own.

But it could be anything else. The sound is not good.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can say for reasonable certainty those noises sound like gun shots .

But after being near a house fire with fire arms and ammo in it they sounded like gun fire .

So the reasonable explanation is the armed guards weapons or spare ammo was going off from the fires .

There is the possibility of finishing off survivors but I would say its unlikely.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

I just checked myself and listened to it 5 more times. at the end of the train noise, someone sais "IDITE NA HUI OT SIUDA"(get the f outa here) very clear and loud and then more muffled someone sais "NE UBIVAITE NAS" it is muffled you have to really listen to hear it but i listened so many times and thats the only phrase it sounds like. ne ubivaite nas means dont kill us

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Hello Britguy,

The sound of ammo cooking off as in a fire is quite different from
the sound made when bullets are discharged from a gun.

The recording is much more like what I would expect to hear from
a small hand gun.

Is it possible that search and rescue people in that part of the world
would have guns to disperse scavenging animals?

How about possible looters? Lawless people are all around the globe, do you recall seeing video of New Yorkers stopping their cars near JFK to go through the scattered luggage when the crashed plane was still burning from a short landing on Long Island some years ago?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Hello Britguy,

The sound of ammo cooking off as in a fire is quite different from
the sound made when bullets are discharged from a gun.

The recording is much more like what I would expect to hear from
a small hand gun.

Is it possible that search and rescue people in that part of the world
would have guns to disperse scavenging animals?

How about possible looters? Lawless people are all around the globe, do you recall seeing video of New Yorkers stopping their cars near JFK to go through the scattered luggage when the crashed plane was still burning from a short landing on Long Island some years ago?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatwasthat

sounds like a gun to me as well. considering people are screaming to get the f out, there are police all over(the dude in a long blue coat is police) and someone says dont kill us..

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
With a few years of learning Russian I can assure you that the phrase
NI HUIAT SIBYE said twice is a negative order like Don´t ... yourself
yourselves. SIBYE is reflexive and does not mean "us" in the accusative
sense.

I tried to find the missing verb in my Russian dictionary, but I couldn´t.

Polish might have the same NI (Don´t) and CIBYE (yourselves), but having
a different Polish word for the missing verb would explain, why I did not
find it.

Eventually the language in the Russian/Polish border region may still be
Polish, Poland having illegally been annexed during and after the war and
probably Smolensk was a Polish town then. Just look it up.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by highlyoriginal

holy #! i do speak russian and i didnt hear that at first, but right after the train whistle you can hear a man say GET THE F OUTA HERE! and then someone says w/ pathetic voice Dont kill us! and then you hear a gun shot thats when the camera man starts running back and sais NE HUIA SEBE which means thats some f d up stuff.

Thank you for translating. People are going to want another person to confirm this though, and although I don't doubt what you're saying, does anyone else speak Russian well enough to tell what is being said here as well?

And whomever said it sounded like a small handgun hit it spot on, at least that resonates with me well. That's exactly what I thought when I heard it, and others have commented on the video on other websites and youtube saying the same thing. Some people have even went as far as speculating as what type of handgun it was exactly. If we were to isolate the sound from the video we'd be able to get a much more clear listen and it might allow us to tell exactly what it was by replaying it next to other sounds such as small explosions from oxygen tanks, the whole 'flare' idea (although like I said more of a 'pop' sound than what you'd hear from a gun), etc...

If we can get this thread some more attention from other ATSers we may be able to find some people who are able to do the things I mentioned above, plus more critical thinking minds may help prove/disprove this video.

So I'm going to keep checking into this and see if I can find any more information, and I guess we'll just have to wait until some experts with audio/video software come along.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.

dude, NE HUIA SEBE means literally " i cant believe my cock" it means "i cant believe this sh!"

NE = NO
HUI=DICK
SEBE=SELF

kinda like. i must be dicking myself.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

i understand. i will have my brother listen to it too, but i guess we need another ats member. someone in this thread claimed they spoke russian they need to listen closely after the train noise. while its still making noise but not as loud. thats when you hear dont kill us

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So the reasonable explanation is the armed guards weapons or spare ammo was going off from the fires .

Agreed, there were about half a dozen officers from the Polish Biuro Ochrony Rządu/Government Protection Bureau which is Poland's version of our US Secret Service onboard the plane in addition to the Polish Air Force crew, the senior officers and their aides, etc any of whom could have been armed or would have in the case of the BOR officers.

As for "a small gun", don't Russian police carry the Makarov PM which is classified as "small" in my book?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ChrisF231]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

err.. not agreed. someone said dont kill us then you hear gun shots! gosh i wish more people could speak russian around here. i think people got shot there.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry, I should have looked on the pre-war map of Poland before posting.

The Russians did not annexe that much of Poland as I said. It is too far
to the East for annexation.

So, the language there is actually Russian.

NI UBIRAITYE NAC does mean "don´t kill us". But I did not hear it in the
video. I must give it another try.

My Russian language studies seem to have been a complete failure, given
the fact that I don´t even master the simplest vulgar term.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.

lol its ok dont get discouraged. but in this version of the video

www.youtube.com...

its at between 1:00 and 1:01 when you hear some pathetic voice say "ne ubivaite nas" and at about 0:59 a mean guard voice yells "davaite na hui ot siuda."(get the cock out of here) those phrases are right after each other.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
spare ammo going off? seriously, after such a crash, the heat and fire would have caused the "ammo" to go off pretty much earlier...my 2c

If the plane was voluntarily shot down, as some members suggest it was,
those guys would have never been able to reach the crash site because of the cover-up people in the area.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I'm thinking the plane went down because of some unknown reason to us still, I don't know about it being 'shot down' but I do believe there may have been a survivor or survivors and they were finished off - either that or some people were murdered who witnessed something they were not supposed to be.

Those are definitely gun shots going off, and since I'm trusting the translation we've had in this thread, I'm going to go run with it and insist that something happened in those woods where that plane went down that is being hidden from us.

Everything adds up to some sort of conspiracy here. We have footage of gunshots and people saying "Don't kill me" - we have a plane go down full of high level officials from Poland - and we have Putin in charge of the investigation. Mix that together in a pot and we have trouble.

Anyone wish to say that all of that doesn't add up to something then I don't know what to tell you. There is obviously things we are being hidden from as I said, so we cannot make final judgment yet, but just keep this video from my OP in mind, I think there is more to it, hopefully the person who shot the footage will come out (if he is still alive) and tell his story. I'm assuming he's alive though considering the footage got onto the internet and has already went viral... it's literally everyone on the internet, try typing it in google and look how many pages come up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join