It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a personal conspiracy-a fathers love

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i have yet to understand why peoples hearts are so cold and dead tht these things can happen, if she didnt kill him then at the very least she probably said awful things to make him want to die

the mind is not a toy!!
it is a very serious thing and can be very fragile
this loss will not be forgotten

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this.

Fact is that some people start relationships that shouldn't be started.

A great example was Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.

And a great example now is Amy Winefield and that other addict.

Sad that it happens...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Well, some people have very sick minds and spirits. It cannot be explained psychologically what makes a sociopath a sociopath, but what we do know is that they are here. It sounds like your father was manipulated on many levels by a sick minded individual, and his mind never recovered. It's hard to think of ANYTHING that could get in the way of a father's love for his son, almost unimaginable. The mason who suggested black magic just may be right, but I know absolutely nothing about magic so I can't really say. All I can say is, it always gets darkest before dawn and the only thing you can do is to keep living.

We on ATS are always here to help you, you can certainly reach out to any of us if need be.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

well i appreciate that i really do
im still skeptical on the magic thing though

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
this woman still has one thing i want although she got rid of everything else, my fathers bass rig
i will have it ive had ebough of this with people denying my rightful inheritance the same thing happend with my step gma after my gpa died of cancer me and my mom got a handful of crap and and step gma gave everyone of her kids a pistol and a rifle (my gpa was kind of a gun nut)
i got a couple of knives a belt buckle, a book about sherlock holmes, and a tobaco pipe(but i dont smoke) wheres my guns? it total bs

i will sue my dads gf for everything shes got if thats what it takes to get at the bass rig

am i in the wrong? i usually dont like people suing each other but this is not some scam(on my part anyway)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You and your family have my sincerest condolences.

If I had any misgivings about the police, coroner or the GFs story, I would hire a private investigator. You might not like what they find, but at least you will have an impartial report from someone not biased in the case.

Hope all goes well...stay strong.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
reply to post by greeneyedleo

This isn't a TV show, his father is dead.

It isn't a TV show...thanks for pointing out two facts we're all aware of. We can empathise with Ashanu's loss and questions...it's the grieving process and can take years. The point remains that it's Ashanu's business and not for anyone else to be drawing conclusions or posting speculation on hearsay.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

well do want to hear wat people have to say, i mean i consider this a conspiracy and i want to know what can be done and what everyone thinks wat could have happnd and ive got alot of excellent interesting and satisdactory posts. but thanks for posting and i appreciate your empathy

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think you're in a hard place right now and not coping as well as you want to. If you have a mate you can call up, call them. It's better to talk this over with someone that knows you personally than listening to us guys. Look at the guy that bangs on about frigging witchcraft...no help at all.

ATS isn't the place to have a healthy conversation about what's weighing you down right now. It's too personal. Mine and other folks' thoughts are with you over this, but we can't help you. It's up to your friends to see you through this

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

well i do see where your coming from but where i live i find it somewhat difficult to find intellectuall company all they do really is spout off about how they wanna beat up my dads gf but nobodies really doing anything about it except me and my mom, ever since i started this thread i have felt a littl bit better about this situation especially when one guy told me he was around a similair thing
and everyone is pointing out look into her background, i would have never thought of that so imma keep on keeping on with this thread.

i understand most people would not come to ats with this kind of problem but this just proves that were all very different people

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think that all the posters that said to seek a private investigator are absolutely correct. Find out which cop the GF was blowing, I mean they should've done a gun res test on both of 'em, unless she blew a cop off that was investigating the scene. That's my take, either the cop was a retard or she was giving him head to let the investigation go her way. Or doing other unmentionables with the investigator, the whole investigation seems corrupt to me. I know many cops and they would never ever overlook giving the gun res to both and all parties present at the scene. Especially when she did something so suspicous as not calling 911 first. That usually sends up giant red flags. Was this in Arkansas? ok, j/k, but really.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

i really dont want to mention my location il just tell you it happened in the midwest
i would hire a private investigator but that is costly however i am considering taking her to small claims court to get my dads bass rig i have some pics with him using the equipment but im afraid that if thet call for a search warrant shes gonna get rid of the stuff and probably give it to my dads boss, who also has my dads truck i should tell ats, another thing i am my dads next of kin that truck should be MINE she had to have forged my dads name to give his boss MY truck. if i sue her ass to get the bass rig his boss's ass is next
im sick of my inheritance being denied. everyones gonna regret it when their wallets are so light they fly away in a summer breeze

so anyway i only have some pics and my sayso and the sayso of my dads friends (excluding his best friend) so do you guys think i have a case?

another thing a cop friend is going to check her cell phone record for that night if she was on the phone during the time of the alleged suicide shes gunna be in a bad situation legally isnt she?

am i wrong for being so angry? i dont feel wrong but i imagine people will say im taking this to far

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I don't know if the case is worth it, you will probably end up oweing the lawyer more than the bass and truck is worth, I'd just take it. You know break in take the bass and hotwire the truck. or just be invited in and take the bass, and ask the boss to "borrow" the truck and never return it.Seroiusly though I wouldn't waste time and money on a lawyer unless it was a big estate. Like several thousands of dollars.JMO, Oh I really wasn't asking you where you're at, just was being sarcastic, but midwest, yeah makes sense, mayberry retard cops no doubt. Back woods yahoos, you probably don't even need a degree out there to be an investigator for the police, lol.(I can see your problem with finding intellectual conversation in that area!) And please nobody get offended I don't mean everybody from the midwest are stupid, just a great deal more than that on the coasts. Except Florida, I never seen as much stupidity as I see down here, it's like people move here and their IQ drops 100 points. LOL!!! Must be the awful water!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I don't think you're wrong for being angry, but it can colour your judgement.

I think you've done a very wise thing by coming here and asking for advice from people who are distanced from the situation.

You need to do some research into what your rights are. Is there a legal aid programme where you are? Or a Citizen's Advice Bureau?

There might be ways to prove what belonged to your father. Is there likely to be a receipt for the bass or do you know where he would have bought it? If you live in a small town the retailer might remember him.

Is there a way you can access the documentation for the truck? Without knowing the date it was 'signed over' to you father's boss you are groping in the dark.

It's a poor thing that his girlfriend and associates won't hand over his property to his relatives, but it appears that possession is nine-tenths of the law.

I'd urge you to be very careful - we don't want you ending up in trouble.

Sometimes, patience really can be a virtue. You need to take the right action at the right time. It can be easier said than done but opportunities for justice will appear. Just be sure you don't 'nudge' them along too hard.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

im not offended its the truth,
id like to just take the things but theres some legal issues with that you know?
i think that the only way to really get it is to go to small claims court my mom said all i have to do is prove the stuff belongs to my dad and its mine but the problem is getting her to go because i dont think that she is required by law to go to small claims court

as for the money thing i value the things a lot(sentimental value) and its not just a bass its also his amps and cases and such

but all i have to prove that it was my dads is some photos and peoples sayso but o think maybe three witnesses is all i need but i dont know, i dont have alot of faith in the case but i cant just let her keep the stuff

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

im not sure if there are any of those agencies here but i guess i could call keller and keller law firm for advice

i will definetley try to find some reciepts but idk where they would be and yeah i live in a small town type place hell its a small county but the local pawn shop is my next stop on what i call the road of justice
im definetley going to get my facts straight before i take this to court

thanks again for your suggestions i appreciate it

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

im not offended its the truth,
id like to just take the things but theres some legal issues with that you know?
i think that the only way to really get it is to go to small claims court my mom said all i have to do is prove the stuff belongs to my dad and its mine but the problem is getting her to go because i dont think that she is required by law to go to small claims court

as for the money thing i value the things a lot(sentimental value) and its not just a bass its also his amps and cases and such

but all i have to prove that it was my dads is some photos and peoples sayso but o think maybe three witnesses is all i need but i dont know, i dont have alot of faith in the case but i cant just let her keep the stuff

Yeah I understand that. You may not need a lawyer for small claims, idk.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

can i get the police to get a search warrant without my dads gf knowing?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
well my mom's cop friend is currently looking into this issue so hopefully we can find some justice, but in the meantime i will be calling local pawnshops to see if they remember my dad

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i probably dont have the grounds to sue do i? im always contradicted does anyone have any ideas on what i can do? im going to take her to small claims court which only costs 35 dollors as opposed to a ton of money for a private investigator. as i said i only have the say so of at least twen of my dads friends, and a handful of photos of him with his equpment.

another thing i have some really old photos of my dad before my mom divorced him he looked young and happy, (obviously because he was)
but then i have a few of him with his gf that some of his friends brought me after he died, in the photos, when shes in it with him he looks somewhat older than he really was, and you could tell he was tryiing to hide his depression, this woman is an awful person

let me share a story with you about how much my family hates her
on the day of my dads viewings not aloud in(as i said before) she waited out in the cold for an hour, then when people started to leave my aunt let her in, and my aunt had the funeral home people shut the lid! i was happy to see my dads gf's dissapointment, when i look at this woman i get an awful feeling, my family gets the same feeling, and we know she had something to do with this!

i cant help but feel something is amiss, the lack of investigation, the denying, the lies, the constantly changing stories
what can there be other than a cover up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join