It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT's own logical fallacy in their fly-over thesis.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by Aldo_Marquis_CIT

I don't even know who you are referring to.

IIRC, the Alex Jones site mods told you guys to take a hike, and labelled you disinfo.

Is that correct or not.

Not sure about that one. I think he banned all talk about it. I don't remember if I was even a member there or not. I've posted in a lot of places.

He labeled us disinfo, though. What does that tell you about his mental standing? He is saying Craig and I are operatives trying to confuse and sow discord. I mean come on man, even you don't believe that right? So why would you appeal to this guy's authority in the matter? I think if you go read those threads you will see most of the members on the thread were disagreeing with him and giving our work praise.

I am not sure why you, a "debunker/skeptic/rational thinker" is appealing to the authority of people you claim are nuts to begin with.

Why do you make this about us and a theory? There is no theory. You saw where those people pointed. You heard what Roosevelt said. You heard Erik Dihle. You heard Lloyde. Why is this so hard for you to grasp? It has nothing to do with us. All we did is report the findings and the implications of these findings.

The multiple corroborated witnesses, namely Lagasse & Brooks, stand by where they saw the plane and will not recant. Will you acknowledge this fact yes or no? Will you acknowledge the implications of this fact yes or no? What are the implications?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Aldo_Marquis_CIT]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldo_Marquis_CIT

He labeled us disinfo, though. What does that tell you about his mental standing?

That like all truthers, he has mental issues. But he's not so far gone as to not be able to recognize the really crazy beliefs like no planes and space beamers.

I have no doubt that the no planers and space beamers are NOT some kind of guv disinfo project, but rather honestly believe what they're trying to peddle.

Too bad for you.

You have had that same label stuck to you. Wear it with pride.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join