It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, From KJ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I have been lingering around on this site for about 2 years now, I did have another user name but didn't see a way to change it so I just created a new one whereas I didn't really post or have much action on here anyways.

Well Im currently located in Central FL and it would be great if anyone else from FL and specifically central could send me a message as I'm finding there is a lack of open minded individuals here....but i know you exist sooooooooooooo come out come out wherever you are.

I could write a book before even starting to grasp who I am, so I believe that I will just leave that to any and all that wish to get to know more about me.

I hope to be able to finally contribute to this site, as well as interact and possibly make a difference!

Well here's to meeting you all so til then

Peace n Much Love

~KJ~

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Empathetic.KJ

Hi Empathetic.KJ, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi,,, I noticed your introduction thread and I didn't reply at once. I came back this way and noticed no-one had said HELLO to ya.
HELLO!!!!!!

I lurked for about 2 years too, Then I joined and I only post a reply every so often.
Please enjoy and post and post and post, some one has too.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hello Empathetic.KJ!!

Welcome back to ATS! I'm not from Florida but just thought I'd join the other is saying glad to have you here. I hope we'll meet out there on one of the threads sometime

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi KJ,

I'm not from Florida, but I'm curious as to whether you guys have knight anoles running loose down there. I love lizards, and our tegu comes from Florida.

As far as open minded people, they are hard to find anywhere. Good luck.

QueenBob

top topics

join