It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The theory that aliens are angels/demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
dude i had to say

aliens being angels and demons reminds me of evangelion the anime

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

I don't think we are on the same page. LOL. The Bible says a TON about angels, what they are, what they look like, what they can do, etc. The only way to find it is to actually read the entire thing. There is no single chapter on angels...

Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Funny you say that because fairies and elves seem to have something in common with Aliens... they abduct people too... different being same motives... if you don't know you should check out what a Changeling is and figure out why they have been trying to slip them in among humans...

None of this stuff is new, the being just keeps changing...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by Teratoma

In the bible, some time after the flood, God somehow made it so that the fallen angels could no longer materialize physical bodies the way they had before. (A privilege some of them abused when they got busy with 'the daughters of men').

As far as we know, ALL angels were stripped of any physical 'bodies' (deformed from war) after the war in heaven (earth), otherwise, they would be walking around or materializing and de-materializing at will.

Actually the Bible says they can and do walk among us without our knowledge. Hebrews 13:2

2). Noah comes on the sceen, AFTER the war and there's this 'push' to gentically create human hybrids by the 'sons of God' which, in my mind has NEVER been accurately described who they were or still 'are'.

They were the nephilim. Check the Hebrew meaning. They were the demi gods of legend.

This means that ANY demons exsisting will be UNABLE to procreate because of the war in heaven and were cast down & (assuming) stripping any power(s) they had and physical body they may have had; OTHERWISE, the war in heaven would have to happen AFTER Noah..

The stripping of powers and bodies is man's idea not supported by the Bible. Also demons and fallen angels are not the same things. Angels are never mentioned as capable of possessing human bodies, but demons are. Angels can materialize as men. Some of us believe that the demons are the spirits of the nephilim once they died. Check Enoch and Jubilees.

3). So, in my mind the 'sons of god' are NOT and can not be demons nor angels since God would have seen this happening a millinea before it happened and would have stopped it long before they had a chance to perform it.

Why would He stop it? You can't free will if God stops things before they happen. The angels are the sons of God, but they are free to choose to do what they want.

Intresting concept and hadn't thought of this. The only thing I can add would be, why would God need a stargate instead of speaking their bodies OUT of existance(just specualating)

God doesn't need a Stargate but there is a strange story in the Book of Daniel about God sending an angel and it takes the angel 21 days to get to Daniel because his path is being blocked by a being referred to as "the prince of Persia". Some people believe he needed to access some kind of gateway to get onto the earth plain.

what I'm woundering is if these 'sons of god' are actually visitors from a galaxy, as multiple ATS threads are bounding with along with hundreds of tv documentories about civilizations being here on earth LONG before egyptians were here, and other civilizations that we know about today, one being the Annuaki

There are some that believe the angels inhabited earth long before humans were created and the Annunaki seem to be fallen angels... check out the references to their war with the Igigi... the Igigi are the "gods" of heaven and the Annunaki were "gods" of earth and underworld which seems to support the Bible's position on the war in heaven and some being cast down.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Doesn't mean they're physical either though. We just gotta wait until we find out. But we shouldn't rule out the possibility of either.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'd have to say that aliens are definitley not aliens/demons, but sure do act like it!

For instance the torment of my avatar. having something come for you at night, surely suffices to be DEMON LIKE!

Now as for the way the scriptures speak of things, human judgement and ability to decipher what one has been through, language barriers and the likes, all tie into the way history has defined these things the OP is citing.

All in all, who in truly knows?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I keep seeing references to the war in heaven. How can there be a war in heaven when there is an almighty creator deity there that can do anything? I mean, would it be a war if this creator deity could just snap his fingers, if he has fingers, and make the bad ones disappear? Does this deity just sit there and watch angels fight and not help? Does it make any sense?

Almost seems like this being isn't all powerful.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I keep seeing references to the war in heaven. How can there be a war in heaven when there is an almighty creator deity there that can do anything? I mean, would it be a war if this creator deity could just snap his fingers, if he has fingers, and make the bad ones disappear? Does this deity just sit there and watch angels fight and not help? Does it make any sense?

Almost seems like this being isn't all powerful.

Let me pose this question... if you are a parent and your kids are fighting do you:

1) Let them fight it out?
2) Help one child over the other?
3) Kill one child so he can't fight the other?
4) Break it up so they can just fight again?

Not getting involved doesn't mean not all powerful, it just means God isn't pulling puppet strings, but allowing His children to have free will.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MinisterFortson

Excellent comment, S & F's to you sir, and God Bless.... If there is to be an Alien deception, it would be Satan's doing, not the Lord's.....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinisterFortson

Let me pose this question... if you are a parent and your kids are fighting do you:

1) Let them fight it out?
2) Help one child over the other?
3) Kill one child so he can't fight the other?
4) Break it up so they can just fight again?

Not getting involved doesn't mean not all powerful, it just means God isn't pulling puppet strings, but allowing His children to have free will.

I have four children, and they do fight. I don't sit there and do nothing most of the time depending on how serious the situation is. I will separate them, and I will talk with them about what they are fighting about. I will try to help them resolve the problem. You know what, a few minutes later they are playing together again like nothing happened, and that brings me so much joy.

So how does this god go about watching these wars take place in heaven? Does he just sit there on his throne as his creations fight it out in front of him? Does he cheer for his team? Is that what kings did in the medieval times? Is that what the kings did in the bible stories? Really doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I have four children, and they do fight. I don't sit there and do nothing most of the time depending on how serious the situation is.

Angels are immortal (from what we know) and your children are not. The potential for your children to be mortally injured is built into the conflict, however God doesn't have this problem. For all we know an angel can get tossed off the top of Everest and walk away without a scratch. If that's the case, why bother to break it up at all. I'll be honest, if I had kids and they couldn't get hurt, they could fight for all eternity. lol.

I will separate them, and I will talk with them about what they are fighting about. I will try to help them resolve the problem. You know what, a few minutes later they are playing together again like nothing happened, and that brings me so much joy.

This is part of a vast assumption because we know very little about what was going on throughout history. We only know of one or two wars and it is possible that much more happened that we don't know about.

So how does this god go about watching these wars take place in heaven? Does he just sit there on his throne as his creations fight it out in front of him? Does he cheer for his team?

I have no idea exactly God does during these wars so giving a definite answer is misleading and nothing more than speculation, but based on my previous statement. Why wouldn't he?

Is that what kings did in the medieval times? Is that what the kings did in the bible stories? Really doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense. Kings always watched their nights fight for different honors. We do it now. American Gladiators was exactly the same thing. Warriors battling it out for reward. This is historical FACT and the Bible says that the things on earth are merely a shadow of what goes on in heaven.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Angels are immortal (from what we know) and your children are not. The potential for your children to be mortally injured is built into the conflict, however God doesn't have this problem. For all we know an angel can get tossed off the top of Everest and walk away without a scratch. If that's the case, why bother to break it up at all. I'll be honest, if I had kids and they couldn't get hurt, they could fight for all eternity. lol.

Right, if they are immortal and can't be killed, why do they fight? What's the point? If you can't kill each other, what good does fighting do? If we humans were immortal, would the U.S. go into Iraq and fight the insurgents if there was no way to get rid of them? What good would it do? If we bombed Japan with a nuke and knew it wouldn't kill them, what good would it have done?

Speaking of the angels warring, what weapons do they use? Where did they get these weapons? Did they make them? If so, how did they make them? Are there weapons factories up there? And again, if they can't hurt each other, what good are the weapons??!!

And if your children were immortal, you'd let them fight for eternity? Are you serious? You wouldn't try to teach them how to work out their problems? What kind of parenting is that? And then at some point when you think it's time, would you end the fighting and burn your children who rebelled against you, forever?

It makes perfect sense. Kings always watched their nights fight for different honors. We do it now. American Gladiators was exactly the same thing. Warriors battling it out for reward. This is historical FACT and the Bible says that the things on earth are merely a shadow of what goes on in heaven.

From my understanding, Kings actually fought in the battles.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hydroman, WE are the spoils of war. individual souls that are influenced by the fights up there. Until the final curtain, they will attempt to influence and manipulate what we see and understand.

The war is one of energy, prayin gives energy to angels, and evil deeds give enegy to demons. I suspect that the more energy is put into them from humans, the more they are allowed to interfere. I do know that demons can get stronger when they find a suitable host, and are more able to affect the physial world. poltergeists are the best example.

IMHO it's simple, good guys and bad guys. But what if they could create a third force, or factor. One that is more appealing perhaps? I would equate both aliens and "channeling" as alternative methods use to distract peope from where the real issues are.

As an aside, not all kings fought in battle, and certainly not all at the front line. I guess it depended on the customs of the land.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Hydroman, WE are the spoils of war. individual souls that are influenced by the fights up there. Until the final curtain, they will attempt to influence and manipulate what we see and understand.

As the almighty god sits and watches?

The war is one of energy, prayin gives energy to angels, and evil deeds give enegy to demons. I suspect that the more energy is put into them from humans, the more they are allowed to interfere. I do know that demons can get stronger when they find a suitable host, and are more able to affect the physial world. poltergeists are the best example.

Where did you get this information? Praying gives energy to angels? Are you serious man? What form of energy is it? Kinetic energy, potential energy, etc.? Evil deeds give energy to demons? Care to explain how this happens? Does farting on someone give them powers? Does tripping someone in the hallway give them powers? What exactly gives them powers and how it is transferred to them?

How do they use this energy against each other if they can't be hurt? What purpose does this fighting serve when there can't be any losses on either side?

As an aside, not all kings fought in battle, and certainly not all at the front line. I guess it depended on the customs of the land.

Perhaps those who were cowards? Don't you think that a king earned more respect and reverance when he fought alongside his people?

I mean, didn't god fight alongside Israel in the bible? Why would he do that, but not fight alongside his angels?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
To answer the OP's question, try this experiment....

Next time someone is in the presence of these "intelligent beings"....simply rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ.

If they go away (which is always the case), then yes, you're dealing with demons and you've been decieved into thinking there's physical intelligent life from another planet/galaxy ect...

If they dont go away (unlikely), then you are correct.

Try it, what have you got to loose?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann

If they go away (which is always the case), then yes, you're dealing with demons and you've been decieved into thinking there's physical intelligent life from another planet/galaxy ect...

If they dont go away (unlikely), then you are correct.

Try it, what have you got to loose?

You know that this is always the case?

How often does one get a chance to do this?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

As the Almighty sits and watches... yeah exactly that. Look, i have to admit that while i believe this is how it is, i don't really like it much either. My issue ... i keep getting told about this free will that's so damned fantastic for some reason. (it's apparently free will which makes us ... "higher" in the chain than angels, and what makes demons jealous of us too, inspiring their hate)

Mmmmm .... thats a good question, how? Ok, this is just my humble opinion, would be nice to get some thoughts.

Energy is like water, it has 3 states.
Matter is like ice, condensed and slowed energy.
"Energy" as we know it, electrical, heat, etc, is like water, it flows and can be maniulated within containers.
Emotion is vapour, i sincerely believe that an emotion like love could be measured if we had the means. But you cannot measure water vapour with tools which are used for measuring a liquid, just doesn't work that way, but thats how science is tackling this problem so far.

We as humans are unique in that we are able to access all 3 states fairly easily.

You get love, and fear. The second you are scared, they have won. You put out a lot of "free" energy which they can harvest. It also turns into a self stoking cycle, you feel fear, they feed of your fear, to become stronger, and more able to incite that fear, and so on. Which you then pass on by being nasty to someone, and making others around you happy.

People who are filled with love cannot be so easily manipulated. And can in fact reverse the fear cycle in others around them, and create more love.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

As the Almighty sits and watches... yeah exactly that. Look, i have to admit that while i believe this is how it is, i don't really like it much either. My issue ... i keep getting told about this free will that's so damned fantastic for some reason. (it's apparently free will which makes us ... "higher" in the chain than angels, and what makes demons jealous of us too, inspiring their hate)
If the angels don't have free will, how did Lucifer rebel?

Mmmmm .... thats a good question, how? Ok, this is just my humble opinion, would be nice to get some thoughts.
Well, that means nothing being that it is an opinion. Evidently you have no idea of what you're talking about when you say they use our energy. You're just guessing that that is what they do, or you've read it in a book written by a christian author like say, Frank Peretti?

Now again, if angels/demons can't be hurt in their wars, what is the purpose of fighting? How do they get anything accomplished if there are no casualties on either side of the conflict?

You talk about humans having fear. What is wrong with fear? It is human to be afraid of something. It is also human to love something, to care for something, to hate something, etc. Even animals show those emotions. Do demons and angels also feed off of the emotions of other animals, and get stronger?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I don't believe lucifer rebelled, not like he chose it. He got too big for his boots. He was so beautiful he thought he was greater than God. Then he was kicked out. No choice. How he went "bad" i cannot answer. And any and all questions following, like did God plan that i can also not answer.

If you don't like my theories/opinions fine. Give me facts to chew, but i have yet to find a more coherent theory to explain the interaction betwen spirit and flesh. Your suggestion that i'm guessing/parroting and totally clueless is neither friendly nor IMHO justified. As surprising as it may be, i believe it's an origional thought (of mine). PS, what i've read of Frank Perreti makes me not want to read any more, thanks. See here (joebageant.com) for a good understanding of why.

Fear isn't bad. Nothing is bad. How it is used can be bad. Fear spurring the flight or fight response can be good.
Hiding in your locked bedroom 24/7 isn't.

Now you're sitting there chipping at my answers, but aren't contributing. I cannot answer each and every question you invent in answer, which is what you're doing. Surely you have your own ideas on how these things work? Or are you happy merely sowing confusion? (and fear)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Now, what if these angels/demons that the biblical people saw were actually ALIENS, and not the other way around?

I think you are right. I would go as far as to say that religion is humans way of explaining phenomena that can not be explained by the present knowledge of humankind. The more we develope, the more scientific explanations we find, yet there are still many things we don't know or can't explain. Take UFO's for instance. We can't tag this phenomenon and place it in a box as we would like to. But since humans need an explanation for what they encounter, religion takes its course and religious people interpret ufo's and aliens as supernatural, namely angels and demons. But are they really? Only when you're religious.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Gwynniver]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join