It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Show..Well..I cant Listen anymore!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I love the AJ show. He is a nut, and I think thats why I like him, his intensity.

The UN troops in America... DO you think our soldiers will openly kill and enslave US citizens if the orders come down? If we do get a global government, itll be NATO troops.

Jason is a tool for the most part and gets on my nerves.

The religion too is a bit much.

Plus, they run the same stories weeks apart with different headlines.

Ill give them this though, almost every document they talked about is real and can be gotten from the govts own sites... Thats the scary part.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
I love the AJ show. He is a nut, and I think thats why I like him, his intensity.

The UN troops in America... DO you think our soldiers will openly kill and enslave US citizens if the orders come down? If we do get a global government, itll be NATO troops.

Jason is a tool for the most part and gets on my nerves.

The religion too is a bit much.

Plus, they run the same stories weeks apart with different headlines.

Ill give them this though, almost every document they talked about is real and can be gotten from the govts own sites... Thats the scary part.

Im in agreement with you, the AJ show does have a lot of good information..I kind of became "aware" from his information..im sure not saying he's bad, or his show..
I just know something friggin weird happened to me while listening.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe HAARP?

Honestly, I used to feel like that all the time, then we shut off the cable and got rid of the tv's... DUDE!!!

The vast difference in me and the fiance and the kids is immense!

I cant even begin to describe how much better things are personally for me mentally.

During the Cold War, my parents were in the military. My mom knows about HAARP. She wont tell me about it, other than the basics.

I dont believe she was involved with it directly, but with what she did while serving... She would have direct access to hush hush things.

I firmly believe HAARP is some type of mass mind control experiment.

I hope Im 100000% wrong and way off, but the less I connect and tune in, the more free and healthy I feel.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Maybe HAARP?

Honestly, I used to feel like that all the time, then we shut off the cable and got rid of the tv's... DUDE!!!

The vast difference in me and the fiance and the kids is immense!

I cant even begin to describe how much better things are personally for me mentally.

During the Cold War, my parents were in the military. My mom knows about HAARP. She wont tell me about it, other than the basics.

I dont believe she was involved with it directly, but with what she did while serving... She would have direct access to hush hush things.

I firmly believe HAARP is some type of mass mind control experiment.

I hope Im 100000% wrong and way off, but the less I connect and tune in, the more free and healthy I feel.

Can HAARP effect you over the internet? I mean, I was listening through my Winamp..radio..

I dont watch tv, either
in fact, my tv is my monitor for my pc..awsome having a 52 inch flat screen monitor..lol

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Perhaps the Alex Jones broadcast has a subliminal carrier that somehow affects everyone who listens. Now this is what I would expect from Alex Jones, but after reading your words, I realized that from time to time when I listen, I also get headaches and have to lie down because I feel so nauseous. I have suspected his broadcast frequency may be used against everyone Alex Jones appeals to.

Who knows, but the feds could be using his broadcast to keep the sheep asleep while he wonders why no one does anything. The greater appeal he gets, the more asleep the sheep stay. It is a high tech way of mind control that is plausible.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised. Anything that recieves a signal could be used from my understanding of the HAARP system.

Google the Dual Imaging Sensing Display Technology Patent... Its from Apple... Its very interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You guys are scaring me now..lol

I never suspected HAARP or anything like that, but it seems other people have felt the same way while listening to the same show..

Ok, is there anyway to test this theory?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've seen bashing threads and die-hard threads, but you are the first sensible-type questioning poster I have seen !
I believe understand your situation, maybe it should be investigated further. Thank you for helping understanding about this ! Here's my "I can't hardly listen" story, wonder if you will relate to the details?
Last year, I always listened to Alex Jones, I could get inspired and listen to the latest events while doing work or even while out in the yard. But after a while, I would get, well, anxious. Antsy sometimes. Then, one day I noticed, I was angry ! Really angry !
When the show starts, I get excited like when the theme song for a comedy I like would come on or something. A trigger sound. I felt, cool, this is the good part, i can hear all the important stuff now. After a while, I start to frown, and get antsy. Then I start to feel like walking away for a few. Then I turn the volume down at about half-way. Then, I start to get mad at the news. Then, I noticed, I start to get mad at the slow callers, at the fact he is a wealthy guy, at my pets, at my neighbors, at my room mate, and really get irritable in general. Then I get mad at myself for being irritable. I end up feeling queasy in the stomach, anxious, irritable, and very angry.
I always put it down to the fact that I am a woman and relatively helpless in the face of the situations he describes. Basically it is frustrating to hear the info and feel helpless. As the poster said a withheld anger causes stress. Your post makes me wonder if this is all of it? What do you think of this reason?
To sum up, I never can listen to an entire show anymore, and I take lots of breaks (pause button) I do not listen every day anymore. And my room mate said he does not want to ever hear that voice again it bothers him !?
I make no accusation of subliminal, etc. and I am a news fanatic, just love info. But, there is a definite "Jones effect" that makes this person irritable, angry, and hopeless-feeling and i do not want that as times are hard enough !

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Alex jones is a waste of time listening too, especially every day, just do not listen. I listen to him once a month, thats all i do.

The geezer has no critical thinking skills from what my understanding.

Money makes the world go round.

That "old geezer" is the ripe old age of 36, for the record.

It's also not fair to say he has no critical thinking skills.... He was calling 9/11 a false flag from day one. He has good analysis on a lot of things, but still calls up guests like Webster Tarpley to get another view.

He's not perfect, but does a heckuva radio show 6 days a week. I sense a lot of "player-hater-ism" going on.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
I've seen bashing threads and die-hard threads, but you are the first sensible-type questioning poster I have seen !
I believe understand your situation, maybe it should be investigated further. Thank you for helping understanding about this ! Here's my "I can't hardly listen" story, wonder if you will relate to the details?
Last year, I always listened to Alex Jones, I could get inspired and listen to the latest events while doing work or even while out in the yard. But after a while, I would get, well, anxious. Antsy sometimes. Then, one day I noticed, I was angry ! Really angry !
When the show starts, I get excited like when the theme song for a comedy I like would come on or something. A trigger sound. I felt, cool, this is the good part, i can hear all the important stuff now. After a while, I start to frown, and get antsy. Then I start to feel like walking away for a few. Then I turn the volume down at about half-way. Then, I start to get mad at the news. Then, I noticed, I start to get mad at the slow callers, at the fact he is a wealthy guy, at my pets, at my neighbors, at my room mate, and really get irritable in general. Then I get mad at myself for being irritable. I end up feeling queasy in the stomach, anxious, irritable, and very angry.
I always put it down to the fact that I am a woman and relatively helpless in the face of the situations he describes. Basically it is frustrating to hear the info and feel helpless. As the poster said a withheld anger causes stress. Your post makes me wonder if this is all of it? What do you think of this reason?
To sum up, I never can listen to an entire show anymore, and I take lots of breaks (pause button) I do not listen every day anymore. And my room mate said he does not want to ever hear that voice again it bothers him !?
I make no accusation of subliminal, etc. and I am a news fanatic, just love info. But, there is a definite "Jones effect" that makes this person irritable, angry, and hopeless-feeling and i do not want that as times are hard enough !

All I can say is RIGHT ON!

I noticed myself turning it down, too!!!! Before I started feeling ill..It was like I didnt want to turn it off, but turning it down, maybe it would help..it didnt

Wow, spot on..same feelings even..how very strange!!! This is ironic and very mysterious..I wonder, is there a way for us to test all of this???

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by denialofignoranceattack

Originally posted by andy1033
Alex jones is a waste of time listening too, especially every day, just do not listen. I listen to him once a month, thats all i do.

The geezer has no critical thinking skills from what my understanding.

Money makes the world go round.

That "old geezer" is the ripe old age of 36, for the record.

It's also not fair to say he has no critical thinking skills.... He was calling 9/11 a false flag from day one. He has good analysis on a lot of things, but still calls up guests like Webster Tarpley to get another view.

He's not perfect, but does a heckuva radio show 6 days a week. I sense a lot of "player-hater-ism" going on.

Yea, he's younger than I am..lol..and this isnt about bashing Alex, I mean..you're right, he has good info..I just cant listen anymore..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I personally enjoy the spaceman on am640 every saturday night, alot less yelling, very educational, occasionally way out there but still one of my favorites. I got tired of the "worlds gonna end, buy my dvd. and on later is another guest selling dvd's which you can buy from me. they are coming to get you ARRGGGGH!!!!!" gave me a headache.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I hope to see some more responses and gauge some of that. I love the documents Alex Jones shares, he speaks of so many things i find myself saying "yep, that is true" aloud, every minute, and his eidetic memory is worth a mint, so I do not want to bash him.
I seriously wonder if it is a frustration/stress deal, or his harsh masculine presentation, or the barrage of facts that curl a patriotic person's hair? Do men get the same reactions? I am a nurturing, caring, handle-anything type, maybe should not listen to things when I can't fix 'em? lol. Etc. love to all.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

THIS is my problem with Jones; he is all about cash. I love the fact that he has Tarpley and Daniel Estulin on his show, but he is always hawking his dvds. Tarpley offers his Bush Sr. book for free on his website; Jones wants you to buy, buy, buy. I understand the man has to make money, but you would think that, if he really wants to get the information out there, he might offer a doc for free.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Alex has intensity and high hormone levels pushing him into megaphone 1000 decibel diatribes against some very real and scary issues. I also begin to feel run over by a mack truck after awhile of listening. What makes me wonder is why, if all the things he tells us is true, he isn't languishing in a FEMA camp somewhere? They arrest people daily for lesser verbal things than he does. I wonder if he is going to die of a stroke or heart attack if he doesn't lower his intensity level.

I love Noory on Coast to Coast, my favorite show. He's so polite, sweet and kind to his guests; no ego tripping and talking over them. He doesn't humiliate them or contradict them, he just listens and discusses with them. I can listen to almost anything (even Richard Hoagland excoriate poor John Lear) on Coast to Coast.

Alex was on Coast to Coast, but he was 'toned down' a lot; and he made more sense and offered some amazing information (still hawking his DVD of course). Like I say, I wonder why Alex is still walking around if we live in the police state he describes so eloquently and so loudly. But he can be very enjoyable too.

He's like a jalapeno pepper....a little goes a looooooooooooooonnnnnng way.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

Noory is much better than Jones. I miss Art Bell though, he is my all-time favorite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join