It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Screening Helmet, Stop Alien Telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET STOPS SPACE ALIENS FROM ABDUCTING HUMANS.

IT'S BEEN USED SUCCESSFULLY BY FORMER ABDUCTEES FOR TEN YEARS.

How The Thought Screen Helmet Works

The thought screen helmet scrambles telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them.

A Record of Success

The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only four failures have been reported since 1998.

Two of those failures were encounters with alien-human hybrids. In 2005, a cloth helmet with a smaller area of Velostat, which had a Velcro strap, was easily removed by an alien-human hybrid. Another failure occurred in 2007 when two alien-human hybrids snuck up behind a frail woman, tackled her, and forcedly removed her helmet. These alien-human hybrids are described in The Threat by David Jacobs and in Sight Unseen by Budd Hopkins.

The helmet still works for people being abducted by aliens, but not by their alien-human hybrids who are now integrating into our societies.

Worldwide Use

Adults and children all over America, all over Australia, in Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Austria, Italy, Portugal, and in the Republic of South Africa are wearing thought screen helmets to stop alien abductions. Many former abudctees have been wearing thought screen helmets successfully since 1999.

Successful Shielding Material

Other shielding material was tried in previous models with less success. Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making effective helmets but any hat that covers your whole head and has eight sheets of Velostat will work. A similar material called LINQSTAT, which is made in Canada, may also be used.

Cost of Materials is $30

You can make a thought screen helmet for $30 if you purchase Velostat by the yard.

Wow... just wow. It's a tin-foil hat to the extreme. Any ATS abductees willing to make one themselves or buy one and try it to see if it really works?

It is said to stop alien telepathy from identifying you to abduct you. I really hope this is just a joke, and people don't really believe this.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Image of an "alien" which looks very fake.

The very large brain of this alien gives it enormous telepathic/mind control powers. It comes to earth with no protection or weapons, relying solely on its telepathic ability to control and abduct humans. When humans wear a thought screen helmet the alien's telepathic ability is neutralized and it withdraws.

Note the alien's shiny, nutrient absorbing skin, which may make it vulnerable to certain air-born chemicals.

This alien may be one retrieved from its spacecraft which was shot down by Air Force Interceptors in the 1950's or 1960's. Marine Corps Major Donald Keyhoe, Author of Aliens From Space, reports that the U.S. Air Force flew over 3,000 sorties against alien spacecraft during these decades.

From Timothy Goods latest book, Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence, "When the Air Force realized that UFOs were spacecraft, in the early years," said Keyhoe, "the Air Defense Command was determined to capture one of these machines. This was confirmed to me in a personal conference with General Sory Smith, Deputy Director of Information, and Major Jeremiah Boggs, an HQ Intelligence office [who] admitted to me that the Air Force had put out an order for its pilots to capture UFOs"

The information is actually relatively interesting. I would like to know where they are getting this information, or if it is all assumptions.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I won't be needing one of those! i want to be abducted!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When good old fashioned tin foil just isn't enough!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

When good old fashioned tin foil just isn't enough!
Ya... sometimes I wonder about how the human race is going to turn out.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I knew that I'd been missing something for all of these years.

What stuns me is that somewhere, someone will believe all of this, and really take it seriously.

Worse, I might now not develop lung cancer as a result of not smoking. Oh, the humanity!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
man wish i was selling them...

so many suckers, so little brains!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ha Ha! Thats cheered me right up!!!!

anywy off to bed now!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Now it will be interesting to see how many people are stupid ebough to buy it

How can we block out something we know very little about....pffff

Very amusing find OP

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This reminds me of a Sufi (Muslim mystical) story. Hodja Nasruddin, the proverbial wise fool of Sufi tales is sprinkling liberal amounts of salt all around his house one morning.
A friend asks him: "Tell me, Hodja, why are you sprinkling salt all around your house?"
"Well, of course, to keep the tigers away!" answers Nasruddin.

After a while his friend works up his courage and says:

"But Hodja, there aren't any tigers for hundreds of miles around here!"
"See how it works!" exclaims the triumphant Nasruddin.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
No way don't be so silly! Just regular tin foil works fine.
Oh and Grey's do not like cigarette smoke, I have heard, so I chain smoke.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Art bell (the master) has known about these for years.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Any ATS abductees willing to make one themselves or buy
one and try it to see if it really works?

...how would you test it?

stop alien telepathy from identifying you to abduct you

...well, if we accept the initial premise of telepathic aliens abducting people...simply the fact that somebody is wearing some contraption on their head with the expectation of avoiding abduction is going to register in their thoughts.

So if you were an alien looking for someone to abduct, and you came upon somebody who was aware of you and actively taking measure to try and stop you, would you choose to abduct them, or the person in the next house over who was completely unaware of you?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't understand, don't people usually assume that abductees are not right in the head, and that there's no publicly accessible proof that we're visited by Aliens; so how can they claim success in stopping abductions when the people are rarely believed in the first place? No one could honestly fall for such a thing I hope ...

As for me I can't wear tin foil hats. You see I once wondered whether they'd make any difference to my behaviour. It was a long shot to relieve myself of headaches. Anyway I put it on and within seconds I started feeling quite ill and had to take it off. Has anyone else felt that? When you cover your head in tin foil and your eyes start to hurt and your teeth ache and every hair on your head quivers? And your right ear hurts a bit too?

Ramadwarf on abductions and pain whilst wearing tin hat

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm reminded of an episode of King of the Hill in which at a gathering in Marfa Dale purchased a mayonaise jar full of genuine alien urine.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

When you cover your head in tin foil and your eyes start to hurt and your teeth ache
and every hair on your head quivers? And your right ear hurts a bit too?

So then you can personally attest to the effectiveness of aluminum foil as an antenna. As can anyone who has ever used aluminum foil to build a tv antenna.

Wrapping your head in foil basically turns it into a big collector dish. What you want to do is build a faraday cage. The metal needs to be grounded.

Try connecting a wire from the foil to ground. Or simply stand in a metal stormdrain. Or a steel storage shed. People like to joke about the "tin foil hat" phenomenon, but the science is really pretty simple.

I don't remember anyone accusing anyone of being crazy back when we used it to fix our television reception.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is there anyone here that knows how alien telepathy works in the sense of how aliens walking among us (if they do?) cover up their telepathy so other humans can not detect that they are aliens. Anyone who know this please leave a reply. Thanks and have a good day.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
hahahaha!

We all know....this is all you need

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Image of an "alien" which looks very fake.

The very large brain of this alien gives it enormous telepathic/mind control powers. It comes to earth with no protection or weapons, relying solely on its telepathic ability to control and abduct humans. When humans wear a thought screen helmet the alien's telepathic ability is neutralized and it withdraws.

Note the alien's shiny, nutrient absorbing skin, which may make it vulnerable to certain air-born chemicals.

This alien may be one retrieved from its spacecraft which was shot down by Air Force Interceptors in the 1950's or 1960's. Marine Corps Major Donald Keyhoe, Author of Aliens From Space, reports that the U.S. Air Force flew over 3,000 sorties against alien spacecraft during these decades.

From Timothy Goods latest book, Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence, "When the Air Force realized that UFOs were spacecraft, in the early years," said Keyhoe, "the Air Defense Command was determined to capture one of these machines. This was confirmed to me in a personal conference with General Sory Smith, Deputy Director of Information, and Major Jeremiah Boggs, an HQ Intelligence office [who] admitted to me that the Air Force had put out an order for its pilots to capture UFOs"

The information is actually relatively interesting. I would like to know where they are getting this information, or if it is all assumptions.

You know that pic is from the Roswell UFO museum, right?

top topics

join